Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    my gess(wishful thinking):

you can queue "into" a world zone for world pvp, no objectives, no npcs, etc, just the zone or maybe a small part of it with 2 Graveyards and all out war.

Legendary Transmog =P

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see it being LF World Zone PvP, its something which alot of people have been crying out for for donkys now... either that or something which no one has even mentioned yet but will become a staple inclusion in future MMOs.

GC's idea: Epic loot can only be obtained through pet battles.

I think it will be the desktop application of Battle.net/RealID communication and such out of game.

(codes are in the PTR about it, though vauge).

"Battle.net App – developing the next-generation Battle.net desktop client."
    Last edited by Neave; 2013-01-24 at 12:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I say the long awaited Dance Studio will come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Excaliban View Post
    GC's idea: Epic loot can only be obtained through pet battles.
    getting gear and having fun at the same time? we ain't that lucky
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neave View Post
    I think it will be the desktop application of Battle.net/RealID communication and such out of game.

(codes are in the PTR about it, though vauge).

"Battle.net App – developing the next-generation Battle.net desktop client."

This sounds very plausible but I don't think it'd be a major addition which Blizz are talking about as its something which would effect all of the battle.net games. I think they are talking about something new withing WoW. But then again, it is Blizzard and could be completely wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    My paladin's server on Chinese reamls is so dead there are days when the AH has no Boe blues/purples. At all. I can /who 90 at prime time and the list will be less than 49.
    That's nothing. On my 2nd account I rolled on a low pop server with approx 0,5:0,5 faction. At prime time, 10 people online on one faction. Most are guildies, so that makes it really cozy, almost romantic.

I hope the new feature will be CRZ auto scaling, or yeah maybe LFS.

Deleted
    Spectator mode for both raids and pvp? one can always dream I guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    Making the tools realm-only wouldn't change a thing - except making the queue times unbearable. But if you think it would stop people from "being pricks", you vastly overestimate the general players' concern about their "rep" or what you think of them. That snobby inner circle community thing is a thing of the past and rightfully so.
    Actually that is false. The less anonymous the person is, the more peer pressure will force them into social behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    Triple spec might of been a possibility under the pre-MoP talent system, but at this point it would just make spec choices utterly meaningless for anyone except Druids unless it was obscenely difficult to obtain (like Legendary questline difficult, and not like the ones we've seen so far in MoP). The closest thing I could see working would be allowing players to set multiple preset talent selections within a single spec..
    Triple spec was my thought also, since he also asked "is it time for triple spec?"

But I don't get your comment about talent system making triple spec meaningless. A pally for example could DPS, tank, and heal. I used to play prot pally main, but would DPS on one tank fights. In PvP I loved to heal. Even my Mage, raid Fire/Arcane, but PvP frost

So yeah, my guess is triple spec

EDIT: Mentoring system seems very possible since they now have they scaling tech. Spectator mode would be great also
    Last edited by davesurfer; 2013-01-24 at 01:24 PM.
    "Peace is a lie"

1. Free Realmtransfer every 3 Months or every time a patch hits.
    2. Skirmishes are back!

My guess is a change to the gear system. Instead of gear sitting in your bag and banks they make a system where all the gear is just there in the character UI and you choose what to wear. With heirlooms available on all your characters as well.

1- blizzard all-stars will be part of wow
    2- all races will be able to chose any class
    3- some battle-net program similar to skype
    4- path of titans

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Actually that is false. The less anonymous the person is, the more peer pressure will force them into social behavior.
    There were just as many assholes before LFD as there are now. The difference is that now it takes much less time to place you in a group of assholes than before, so you see them more often.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    There were just as many assholes before LFD as there are now. The difference is that now it takes much less time to place you in a group of assholes than before, so you see them more often.
    People just aren't assholes yes or no. They are behaving like one.

If you got people from the same realm (and realm size matters here, too) they'll likely behave social. If you were to fly with as a group of 5 to the instance chances are you stick together after 1 wipe. In LFD you just yell, scream, leave, and requeue.

Yes you had drama queens and dickheads before too, but the signal to noise ratio was higher.

My experience in other MMOs of low pop realm vs high pop realm also confirms the above theory.

In the next pre-expansion patch they are going to add a rip in the space time continuum leading to the eventually combining of the Starcraft and Warcraft Universe. Formally known as Craftcraft and/or Titan.

It will be Mobile Fishing/ pet battles App for Android and Ios!
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    dance studio........