Deleted

Warrior Fury Fun

Good day people,

i started this season late with my warrior in PVP.
    Now im just doing some BG and Arena with friends and guidlies.

I wanna go play some fury for fun in BG en old raids and stuff.
    I searched some threads but didn't find good info so maby people here can help me out.

For pvp bg en arena what will be better in dps SMF or TG (in know arms is better and that will be my main specc for S13 but for now so fury fun)
    I think the dmg of the 2handers maby are better for arena but with the smf you hit a lot faster and there maby more uptime of enraged.
    Can you tel me how you think of this tonight when ik get my cap i can buy my second PVP 2hander weapon or buy 2 1handers.

So just to be clear it is just for fun, for BG some arena and old raid/dungeon what will do more dmg? SMF or TG

So post what you think, TY

I think smf would be better but it probably won't matter as fury is not that good for pvp. But for random bgs it's ok i guess. Arena would be tough if you don't have a good partner. Fury warrior can get wrecked easily.

Imo though, just go TG. That way you can use one of weapons for Arms for your next season pvp. SMF or TG doesn't matter much in pvp. With smf you will only see higher execute hits.

Fury is terrible for PvP or anything PvP related and I highly doubt you'll have fun.

If you stay in battle stance, you get completely stomped and do no dps.
    If you stay in berserker stance, you get completely stomped and do no dps.
    If you're in defensive stance, you survive a bit longer, but with zero rage and do no dps.

It isn't fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nengal View Post
    Fury is terrible for PvP or anything and I highly doubt you'll have fun.

If you stay in battle stance, you get completely stomped and do no dps.
    If you stay in berserker stance, you get completely stomped and do no dps.
    If you're in defensive stance, you survive a bit longer, but with zero rage and do no dps.

It isn't fun.
    I get stomped all the time playing ele shaman but I still have fun. Why wouldn't he?

the problem with fury pvp is that
    a. a large portion of fury's dps is based around being enraged, compared to arms which is balanced around high CS uptime. they will just be tranq/shiv/soothe spamed and absolutely neutered.
    b. fury has a much higher rage cost for abilities and less ways to generate rage, they can't sit in def stance and deal damage little to no rage expenditure they way arms can.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"