Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead
    restro and ferals are pretty strong atm right?are you made that only 1 of your specs is not that good in pvp?ferals rape ass atm.lets compare warriors and ferals,sound ok?moonkins are casters,and we all know there dps in pvp is the worst of any class in game,right? again you think its ok to over nerf warriors because we were op'ed when mop started.that makes you look bad and you do not know wtf your talking about.so if your right,that means since warriors got shit on in cata "worst pvp class in game last few seasons and unwanted for rbgs" that we should be over buffed now?
    I don't play feral or resto, I play moonkin. Why don't I play feral? Because it's a completely different gear set and I don't want to. We aren't horrible, but we are no where near where warriors are. Nor are many classes. And I'm not saying to nerf warriors because of where they were, I'm saying to nerf warriors because of where they ARE. Defensive stance is stupid, you never had it before why would you need it now? Presumably warriors were good before cata yes? You'll still be very good, but maybe you'll have to put some effort in like the rest of us instead of smashing your face all over your keyboard. You guys aren't the only problem with pvp these days, but you're one of them. Get over it, you're being brought down a couple levels and you'll still be capable of incredible offensive burst with insane mobility (hey here's a thought, use some of that mobility to survive instead of constantly pushing and never being threatened).

I'm going a little offtopic with this, but I see so many Ret/boomkin/melee shaman complaining, and was wondering...
    Do you think that your SPEC (in caps for a reason) should be on the same level than a CLASS (that have 1 viable PvP spec and role), in terms of representation or possibilities?
    In that case, you would see like 3x representation from a single class than another, is that "balance"?
    Just wondering how ppl think about that.

[QUOTE=meathead;19957384]your so one sided its not funny!you think this and you think that,good pvpers had no problems with ret in wrath.but that not the case with warriors you say lmfao.warrior do less damage and get less rage from d-stance case fuckign closed.if thats not good enough for you,then tough shit.fury will be using d-stance next patch watch and see.arms doe snot have the rage to keep up there rotation in b-stance,so d-stance is not going to happen.so thats -25% damage for warriors,but you like that.so that leaves ?hunters,mages,locks and other classes with 10-15% damage reduction,except for warriors.yeha that sounds fair to me.

also if you think rets and other hybrids healing was fine before the nerf your crazy.you guys could out heal healers,but like i said you liek that so itf fine,right?

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 03:57 PM ----------

your list looks close to even,like i said most classes do have passive -damage reduction.also warriors that sit in d-stance pay a price for doing so=less rage =less damage.i dotn see how you can sit here and say every class except for warriors have draw backs,we do.and at one point every thing and every talent/stance warrior had all had draw backs.nice to see mos tof that shit gone now.warriors need a passive damage reduction because we can not heal and 2nd wind has been nerfed.the other classes you list have o shit buttons,like pallys bubble.warriors cant switch to d-stance and pop shield wall if we are stunned,right?

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    If only you read what I said. Both blood presence and bear
    Form come at big dps loses. Def stance does not.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 01:36 PM ----------

you will see that the op nerf is going to kill arms rotation.you not goign to have enough rage to keep up your rotation. spaming hamstring/PH t-clap, then back to back opers for 10 rage per. dotn forget about slam being 30 rage and say good bye to herioc ST.there not going to be rage for that.there now way arms is going to have rage to fire off slams when the rage is going to op ect.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 04:10 PM ----------

restro and ferals are pretty strong atm right?are you made that only 1 of your specs is not that good in pvp?ferals rape ass atm.lets compare warriors and ferals,sound ok?moonkins are casters,and we all know there dps in pvp is the worst of any class in game,right? again you think its ok to over nerf warriors because we were op'ed when mop started.that makes you look bad and you do not know wtf your talking about.so if your right,that means since warriors got shit on in cata "worst pvp class in game last few seasons and unwanted for rbgs" that we should be over buffed now?

Both Feral and Warriors are getting nerfs. With the change to how tfb works and the cost on overpower, it does make it so you can't sit in D stance and put out the same kinda dps in battle. Which is a good nerf, 100% needed and should be welcomed by any Warrior who wants balanced play. The way a Warrior is now on the ptr, they are strong dmg is good, burst is good, second wind isn't a 100% must have talent, and they can be killed now. With good play tho a Warrior is still a strong PvP class, they are not longer retarded overpowered, but they are still strong, very strong.
    The only problem I see with Feral is they overnerfed the raw control they had, but left the burst they are able to put out. It's still going to make them a needed class in the Arena, for the raw burst alone.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 09:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
    I'm going a little offtopic with this, but I see so many Ret/boomkin/melee shaman complaining, and was wondering...
    Do you think that your SPEC (in caps for a reason) should be on the same level than a CLASS (that have 1 viable PvP spec and role), in terms of representation or possibilities?
    In that case, you would see like 3x representation from a single class than another, is that "balance"?

I think you should be able to play any class and spec in Arena and be viable. Just because one person likes frost dosn't mean he should have to be frost. I do think that some specs no matter what will be better then other specs and classes.

warriors never understand the distinction between ROLE and SPEC.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by halfawake View Post
    I don't play feral or resto, I play moonkin. Why don't I play feral? Because it's a completely different gear set and I don't want to. We aren't horrible, but we are no where near where warriors are. Nor are many classes. And I'm not saying to nerf warriors because of where they were, I'm saying to nerf warriors because of where they ARE. Defensive stance is stupid, you never had it before why would you need it now? Presumably warriors were good before cata yes? You'll still be very good, but maybe you'll have to put some effort in like the rest of us instead of smashing your face all over your keyboard. You guys aren't the only problem with pvp these days, but you're one of them. Get over it, you're being brought down a couple levels and you'll still be capable of incredible offensive burst with insane mobility (hey here's a thought, use some of that mobility to survive instead of constantly pushing and never being threatened).
    ok i get it now-you want buffs for your class and more nerfs for warriors.what nerfs would you like to see?there is not one ability that has not been nerfed yet.yes warrior have always had d-stance and b-stance you to give a - damage reduction,maybe they should unnerf b-stance like i said about 100 times?what you fail to see is warriors only heal at 35% and below and thats nerfed now also.warriors in b-stance die fast,thats why we need a damage reduction,like most class already have in game.d-stance is only 15% now,thats not good enough for you?

warrior mobility has been nerfed,warriors are not that great at getting out of slows/cc we have bad grip but good gap closer.so to get it straight for the last time,you feel that even though warriors were the worse pvp class in game the lasr few season of cata,they should not have giving us one buff?but now becasue we are good again in pvp we need to be over nerfed,ok i got what you are saying.

and my point about the spce you play is this.you play the weakest spec in your class right?even so moonkins have some of the highest burst in game and can be very good in pvp IF PLAYED RIGHT!. lets go even further and say moonkis are un playable in pvp,guess what you can go feral or restro and kick fukcing ass.what can warrior do if arms sucks in pvp?you guessed it go prot for rbgs and thats it.even right now on live good rbgs do not take arms warriors,they take dks,mages and locks over arms.but liek you said warriors are so op'ed we need to be over nerfed even though we cant get a spot in rbgs already.

and for the last time,warriors do not care about the nerf to d-stance,we are mad at all the other nerfs that are going on.but like you said over nerfing warriors is ok to do.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 12:18 PM ----------

nice example but they will not understand it.all they want is nerfs to warriors and buffs for there own class.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 12:26 PM ----------

[QUOTE=Miko;19966126]
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    your so one sided its not funny!you think this and you think that,good pvpers had no problems with ret in wrath.but that not the case with warriors you say lmfao.warrior do less damage and get less rage from d-stance case fuckign closed.if thats not good enough for you,then tough shit.fury will be using d-stance next patch watch and see.arms doe snot have the rage to keep up there rotation in b-stance,so d-stance is not going to happen.so thats -25% damage for warriors,but you like that.so that leaves ?hunters,mages,locks and other classes with 10-15% damage reduction,except for warriors.yeha that sounds fair to me.

also if you think rets and other hybrids healing was fine before the nerf your crazy.you guys could out heal healers,but like i said you liek that so itf fine,right?

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 03:57 PM ----------

your list looks close to even,like i said most classes do have passive -damage reduction.also warriors that sit in d-stance pay a price for doing so=less rage =less damage.i dotn see how you can sit here and say every class except for warriors have draw backs,we do.and at one point every thing and every talent/stance warrior had all had draw backs.nice to see mos tof that shit gone now.warriors need a passive damage reduction because we can not heal and 2nd wind has been nerfed.the other classes you list have o shit buttons,like pallys bubble.warriors cant switch to d-stance and pop shield wall if we are stunned,right?

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 04:01 PM ----------

Both Feral and Warriors are getting nerfs. With the change to how tfb works and the cost on overpower, it does make it so you can't sit in D stance and put out the same kinda dps in battle. Which is a good nerf, 100% needed and should be welcomed by any Warrior who wants balanced play. The way a Warrior is now on the ptr, they are strong dmg is good, burst is good, second wind isn't a 100% must have talent, and they can be killed now. With good play tho a Warrior is still a strong PvP class, they are not longer retarded overpowered, but they are still strong, very strong.
    The only problem I see with Feral is they overnerfed the raw control they had, but left the burst they are able to put out. It's still going to make them a needed class in the Arena, for the raw burst alone.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 09:04 AM ----------

I think you should be able to play any class and spec in Arena and be viable. Just because one person likes frost dosn't mean he should have to be frost. I do think that some specs no matter what will be better then other specs and classes.
    yes warriors are getting nerfed "over nerfed" but what you forgot to add is that some classes are getting over buffed.you said it yourself warriors can be killed now.we guess what we can be killed on live and its not that hard to do.making what im saying 100% true,all these nerfs are over kill.2nd wind is not a must anymore because it been nerfed for no reason.im fine with the d-stance nerf,but not 2nd wind.you know warriors are going to die without getting one heal and yes it goign to happen.but people like you do not even care about that.think about it for a sec,in todays game a class can go from 100% to dead without 1 heal.yeah thats sounds fair to me,but you will just say o well it warriors who cares.

warrior damage is shit,thats why arms is the worst dps pve spce.even in pvp warrior damage is shit outside of cds.f-dks and locks still do 2 times the damage warriors can do.thats why arms gets left tout of rbgs.if arms is not wanted for rbgs now ther eno chance teams will want them come next patch.

and as far as the every spec viable thing goes,well thats one major reason wow s pvp sucks now.i would love to see blizz go back to pvp/pve specs.makes the game easier to balance and stops specs getting nerfed because of pvp or pve.GC said it himself that was a better way to balance wow.
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-01-24 at 05:29 PM.

Sure a ret can go holy, but what if he dosn't want to and really likes his ret pally? Should he be somehow gimp and that be ok because he has a different spec thats viable, even tho its a different roll from what he likes? Arms is fine and will be fine in Arenas, Prot warriors are still one if not the best class/spec to carry the flag in a RBG. These nerfs where given out for a reason, its retarded how over tuned a warrior is atm and its a good think blizzard is doing something about them and the other specs that are retarded.

Like the other guy said, its about roll and spec. Just because I have the ability to spec heals in pvp dosnt mean thats what I wanna do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure a ret can go holy, but what if he dosn't want to and really likes his ret pally? Should he be somehow gimp and that be ok because he has a different spec thats viable, even tho its a different roll from what he likes? Arms is fine and will be fine in Arenas, Prot warriors are still one if not the best class/spec to carry the flag in a RBG. These nerfs where given out for a reason, its retarded how over tuned a warrior is atm and its a good think blizzard is doing something about them and the other specs that are retarded.

Like the other guy said, its about roll and spec. Just because I have the ability to spec heals in pvp dosnt mean thats what I wanna do.
    and just because i can go prot as a warrior does not mean i want to do it.but i HAD to i was FORCED to go prot the last "and my only season of cata" if i wanted to play wow.ret as some of the best burst in game and self/ offs heals "again" come next patch.so what holy is #1 for pallys,you dont here me crying about fury in pvp do you?also if you do not think these nerfs are going to hurt prot warriors your crazy.no heals from 2nd wind while stuned lmfao.have fun fcing and having a rogue up your ass and getting stuned/kidney smoke bombed = dead again.and thats only rogues,now throw in every other clas and there cc/stuns = dead warrior because 2nd wind got nerfed for no reason.

and just because i can go prot as a warrior does not mean i want to do it.but i HAD to i was FORCED to go prot the last "and my only season of cata" if i wanted to play wow.ret as some of the best burst in game and self/ offs heals "again" come next patch.so what holy is #1 for pallys,you dont here me crying about fury in pvp do you?also if you do not think these nerfs are going to hurt prot warriors your crazy.no heals from 2nd wind while stuned lmfao.have fun fcing and having a rogue up your ass and getting stuned/kidney smoke bombed = dead again.and thats only rogues,now throw in every other clas and there cc/stuns = dead warrior because 2nd wind got nerfed for no reason.
    "Rets have Self and off heals, dstance hurts our rage regen which in turn hurts our damage". Holy fuck for the millionth time RETS GIVE UP MOST OF THEIR DAMAGE IF THEY WANT TO HEAL !!!!!!!!!!!! Ur not the only class who has to sacrafice damage to go defensive, jeez i dont know how many times people have to hear this before they understand it

Inb4 ret is op
    Last edited by Sluggo; 2013-01-24 at 05:53 PM.

yes 'poor warriors'.
    your argument that people should have to play specific classes in order to be viable in pvp sounds quite "Pity Me" indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    warriors never understand the distinction between ROLE and SPEC.
    some ppl never understand the distinction between a QUESTION and a STATEMENT.

You did not have to go prot last season, KFC was a viable comp.

do you mean s11? is this a joke?

I didnt say it was a rank 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo View Post
    "Rets have Self and off heals, dstance hurts our rage regen which in turn hurts our damage". Holy fuck for the millionth time RETS GIVE UP MOST OF THEIR DAMAGE IF THEY WANT TO HEAL !!!!!!!!!!!! Ur not the only class who has to sacrafice damage to go defensive, jeez i dont know how many times people have to hear this before they understand it

Inb4 ret is op
    never said ret was op did i?i said ret has some of the best heals/off heals in game and you will get even stronger next patch.hell rets could out heal healers a little while ago,but yet 2nd wind is op'ed,get a fuckign clue.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 02:08 PM ----------

lmfao- your trying to be sneaky! moonkins are viable atm so are rets
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-01-24 at 07:09 PM.

I don't think SW is a big issues as the other choices are just weak and don't have much place for us.

I don't think SW is a big issues as the other choices are just weak and don't have much place for us.
    The other choices aren't weak sw is just to strong compared. Its really to hard to compare a heal that has no cost no cd and be up forever takes nothing from the user to make it start and can give you resources. Thats not really comparable to any other heal in the game so no kidding it makes the other two talents look weak.
    Last edited by Wow; 2013-01-24 at 08:24 PM.

some ppl never understand the distinction between a QUESTION and a STATEMENT.
    i'm trying to explain why rets feel justified comparing their damage dealing spec to warrior's damage dealing spec.

WLS was better, but yes KFC was perfectly viable, the problem with it was that the other good hunter comps, PHD and thugleave, triple dps, were better and that made finding a decent hunter hard. TSG was also viable, i know a couple of people who got glad with TSG.

i'm not denying warriors were one of the weakest melee last season. rogues and ferals outclassed everyone in just about every comp and ret/dk synergy was one of the most flawless comps in the game. warriors got left out in the cold.

but having 2 weak seasons in no way justifies the ludicrous over buffs they got this season.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    i'm trying to explain why rets feel justified comparing their damage dealing spec to warrior's damage dealing spec.

WLS was better, but yes KFC was perfectly viable, the problem with it was that the other good hunter comps, PHD and thugleave, triple dps, were better and that made finding a decent hunter hard. TSG was also viable, i know a couple of people who got glad with TSG.

i'm not denying warriors were one of the weakest melee last season. rogues and ferals outclassed everyone in just about every comp and ret/dk synergy was one of the most flawless comps in the game. warriors got left out in the cold.

but having 2 weak seasons in no way justifies the ludicrous over buffs they got this season.
    "i'm not denying warriors were one of the weakest melee last season".
    not one of,but rather WERE the worst by a fair amount.

"but having 2 weak seasons in no way justifies the ludicrous over buffs they got this season"

no warriors in here are saying we did not need a few nerfs,but you fail to see that they are over nerfing us.warriors are ina good spot atm,and alot of top warriors are sitting on there ratings.what blizz is doing now is fuckign the class over by over nerfing us.like i said to you before,im fine with the d-stance nerf,tfb nerf,shock wave nerf,"30 sec would be fine",avatar nerf. but the 2nd wind nerf,op,nerf,MS nerf, fear nerf was not needed.getting over buffed because warriors were the worst pvp class in game was wrong.but over nerfing warriors because we WERE strong is not right either.

there has been way to many nerfs dished out to warriors and people like you are still crying form more.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're finally starting to do what every warrior who's played the class for years already expected. They're starting to overnerf once again without changing or reverting other aspects of the class to compensate. Little thing called balance, lol. It seems like no matter how much time they have to tune the class they always end up screwing it up in the end and then it goes live and stays that way for a ridiculously long time.

It's disgusting to see people cry about warriors and not care if the class gets driven into the ground just because they were op for a few months. Completely forgetting how bad the class has had it through the years. People are desensitized to mages and other classes because they've always been op. But they're used to warrior being an easy target so they won't stand for them being good and will cry and moan and complain until they're back to Cata state..in other words utterly useless.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    They're finally starting to do what every warrior who's played the class for years already expected. They're starting to overnerf once again without changing or reverting other aspects of the class to compensate. Little thing called balance, lol. It seems like no matter how much time they have to tune the class they always end up screwing it up in the end and then it goes live and stays that way for a ridiculously long time.

It's disgusting to see people cry about warriors and not care if the class gets driven into the ground just because they were op for a few months. Completely forgetting how bad the class has had it through the years. People are desensitized to mages and other classes because they've always been op. But they're used to warrior being an easy target so they won't stand for them being good and will cry and moan and complain until they're back to Cata state..in other words utterly useless.
    very well said but its sad when you think about how right you are

just a small example of blizz never changing or reverting talent/abilities to compensate us would be pummel.pummel has a longer cd now then it did in cata.in a time when there more instant casts and immunity s then ever before.why does pummel have a longer cd some people might ask?well thats beacsue im sure blizz balanced pummel around heroic throw glyph and have a silence on it.but since herioc throw has been nerfed/removed,warriors end up with a nerfed fuckign pummel,making it worse then it was in cata.
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-01-24 at 10:15 PM.