Poll: MewTwo vs Goku

Thread: MewTwo vs Goku

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

MewTwo vs Goku

who would win. my vote goes to mewtwo because he has crazy physic powers capable of causing massive storms miles away with no effort, moving contentents, teleport with no effort, can make a clone stronger then the original, rewind time, wipe memories, crazy smart, super speed, bubble, heal.

i dont see it being a fair fight at all IMO.
    mewtwo is two smart the fight would be over in seconds.
    just complete mindraped.
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Goku can destroy galaxies.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this is a new and exciting thread.

I beat Mewtwo with a lv 80 pikachu once, therefor Mewtwo must be pretty shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Mewtwo cause I don't like DBZ.
    Last edited by muto; 2013-01-25 at 03:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck mewtwo goku is our lord and savior
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goku is god..or something "mary-sue-ish"

10+ Year Old Account
    We going by movie Mewtwo or Pokemon Lore Mewtwo? Mewtwo is just a stronger version of Mew being genetically engineered that way as a successor to Mew. Most of his amazing powers you've listed have been retconned with the introduction of the classified Creation type Pokemon in later Generations.

Also Goku has beaten Frieza who was psychokinetic so my bets are on Goku.

I feel like I've seen this thread before...

Well, first off, the terms for the battle are pretty vague, and by vague, I mean non-existent. Comic Vine has a pretty good thing on this. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/batt...tion/675391/#1

Quote from their forum rules, "Be Specific About Fights

I think this is probably the most important rule, and when it’s followed, many other problems go away. When starting a battle you need to be specific about how everything is going to go down. This includes a lot of factors. A lot of posters just type "fighter 1 vs fighter 2, who wins?" and they're done. Putting just a little effort into it can sort out a lot of questions that pop up later. You can determine if the characters involved are acting in character (like they normally would as their personalities dictate), if they are “bloodlusted” or anywhere in between, how much time they get before the fight (prep), where they're fighting, what gear they have with them, which incarnation of the character, any power limitations, etc, etc. It really isn’t hard to flesh out the battle a little and it goes a long way.

Writing some options again to make sure they’re easy to see:

In Character or Bloodlusted

Prep Time or No Prep Time

Setting (time, location, bystanders, available resources, etc)

Gear (standard weaponry/gadgets/items, unarmed, special weapons)

Character Version (current version, original, alternate universe, etc)

Extra Rules (time limits, boundaries, what counts as win)

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post."

Lacking any kind of rules or context, I say that Goku wins on the basis of being faster than light. There is in fact a speed of thought, (electricity) and since electricity is just below the speed of light, Goku can act before Metwo can think to utilize any psychic powers against him. If Goku were out to kill Mewtwo, I believe he'd punch him into non-existence before Mewtwo could even register what happened.

Even if Goku were to die, he does have the pretty retarded advantage of being able to teleport across dimensions and attack people as a soul, like he did against Bojack.

frieza could move stuff with his mind thats it. mewtwo is on a entire different lvl with his physic powers. mewtwo will just screw up gokus mind then GG

Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    frieza could move stuff with his mind thats it. mewtwo is on a entire different lvl with his physic powers. mewtwo will just screw up gokus mind then GG
    General Blue and Chiaotzu had similar abilities, (telepathic as opposed to telekinetic) and those were rendered ineffective when used on characters with higher power levels. Or in layman's terms, Goku is resistant to being mindfucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I feel like I've seen this thread before...

Well, first off, the terms for the battle are pretty vague, and by vague, I mean non-existent. Comic Vine has a pretty good thing on this. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/batt...tion/675391/#1

Quote from their forum rules, "Be Specific About Fights

I think this is probably the most important rule, and when it’s followed, many other problems go away. When starting a battle you need to be specific about how everything is going to go down. This includes a lot of factors. A lot of posters just type "fighter 1 vs fighter 2, who wins?" and they're done. Putting just a little effort into it can sort out a lot of questions that pop up later. You can determine if the characters involved are acting in character (like they normally would as their personalities dictate), if they are “bloodlusted” or anywhere in between, how much time they get before the fight (prep), where they're fighting, what gear they have with them, which incarnation of the character, any power limitations, etc, etc. It really isn’t hard to flesh out the battle a little and it goes a long way.

Writing some options again to make sure they’re easy to see:

In Character or Bloodlusted

Prep Time or No Prep Time

Setting (time, location, bystanders, available resources, etc)

Gear (standard weaponry/gadgets/items, unarmed, special weapons)

Character Version (current version, original, alternate universe, etc)

Extra Rules (time limits, boundaries, what counts as win)

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post."

Lacking any kind of rules or context, I say that Goku wins on the basis of being faster than light. There is in fact a speed of thought, (electricity) and since electricity is just below the speed of light, Goku can act before Metwo can think to utilize any psychic powers against him. If Goku were out to kill Mewtwo, I believe he'd punch him into non-existence before Mewtwo could even register what happened.

Even if Goku were to die, he does have the pretty retarded advantage of being able to teleport across dimensions and attack people as a soul, like he did against Bojack.

useing goku normal attitude and mewtwo normal attitude.
    mewtwo the smartest being would most likely strike first. if goku hits its over if mewtwo hits its over. also goku doesnt start in ssj4 and mewtwo wouldnt just sit there and watch as he yells for 5 min mewtwo is as fast as goku if not fast. mewtwo teleport > goku teleport

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole argument that Goku can be mindraped is predicated on the assumption that Goku has a brain... which he shows often that really, he probably doesn't.

You can't mindfuck the mindless. Goku wins.

Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    I take it that you have never really watched dragonball z. These are characters that could not only destroy planets and galaxies but they were able to break dimensions and destroy the kais which are the gods in the DBS universe. It's not really a fair comparison but if the two worlds met mewtwo would be obliterated.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    General Blue and Chiaotzu had similar abilities, (telepathic as opposed to telekinetic) and those were rendered ineffective when used on characters with higher power levels. Or in layman's terms, Goku is resistant to being mindfucked.
    they dont even compare to mewtwo and power levels are a worthless way to judge thats why it went away after frieza saga. from the beginning goku will be fighting his clone which is stronger then him GG

15+ Year Old Account
    Goku wins all of these because Dragon Ball has the worst power-level system in history.
    Last edited by -Ethos-; 2013-01-25 at 03:38 AM.

teleport is not actual speed! i believe that mewtwo wouldnt even be able to see gokus superfast movements, it would be like trying to dodge lightning while sitting in a wheelchair. the strongest attack is useless if it cannot hit the target.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    are we going to have to wait for another video like the end all superman vs goku conclusion?
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

10+ Year Old Account
    Deja Vu, are we starting up the MMO-C Ultimate Showdown fights again?

In the last one, Mewtwo lost to Cthulhu, and Cthulhu lost in the finals to Goku.

http://i.imgur.com/s5i9C.png

Deleted
    Goku, because he has TWO master balls...

...in his pants.

Also, you can't compare a Saiyan warrior and an ANIMAL in battle. Goku wins and eats Mewtwo.