Deleted

Thunderforged v Tier 15

So, with the announcement of Thunderforged gear in 5.2 and how mediocre our tier bonus is (at least for affliction), is anyone with a better handle of how the math will work out able to guess at the effect of 4 thunderforged items v 4 tier items?

I'm aware we don't have stat values of the tier items and none tier items, but how much dps can we estimate to see out of 4x 6 extra ilevels on gear?

Deleted
    You seem to forget something : the Thunderforged gear is supposed to be rare, you probably will never have 4 thunderforged items to replace your Tier items
    And it would probably be wiser to give the TF items as the offset pieces for everyone in your raid.

Deleted
    Curse you and your logic and probability!

Probably right, still - a man can dream!

This make me think. When was the last time we used four pieces instead of tier? The last thing I can remember was Frozen Shadoweave in TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    This make me think. When was the last time we used four pieces instead of tier? The last thing I can remember was Frozen Shadoweave in TBC.
    We used 2p t4 along with shadoweave from what I remember.
    My memory might be failing me but I think I only used leggings from t5.

ive given up on trying to acquire bis gear. it is so impossible to do now. ive decided to only go for upgrades and not bis.

still using 2/5 tier and im 7/16H been 16/16 normal for almost 2 months.