This new episode of Robotics;Notes, man. Frau made me hhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg so much. Especially near the end. Great stuff
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Deleted
    Gj-bu
    Any idea why is Kyolo always calling Mao president instead of using her real name? It is getting annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Ok, here's the poll. If there are any issues, post something. This is my first time making one.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...bmZ6dzJoZ1E6MQ

It shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes to fill out. I'll quote this post every time there's a new page that way no one who wants to take it will miss it. Depending on how many responses I get will determine how long it will be open for, as well as whether or not I'll make a thread solely for it in fun stuff and cinema/tv shows/books/music. So please take the poll as I'd like to limit responses solely to Anime Chat Thread readers.
    poll
    10char

10+ Year Old Account
    because shes the club president of the GJ-club
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Gj-bu
    Any idea why is Kyolo always calling Mao president instead of using her real name? It is getting annoying
    Japanese etiquette, I suppose. I get the impression that they are still only acquaintances, so using her first name would probably be inappropriate and referring to her by her title is a show of respect (Japan loves their social hierarchy shizzle).

---

Girls Und Panzer didn't grab with the first two episodes, but I gave it another go from 3 yesterday and I really enjoyed it. The fights are great fun to watch and the girls got more likeable with more background revealed about them. Wasn't crazy about the main characters' design initially but I warmed to it. The redhead's eyebrows still really irk me though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    vividred operation, too bad that show is SUCH a lolicon cuz it sucks to have such good animation spoiled by crotch shots of 12 year olds every 30 seconds, had to stop watching it lol
    I don't really mind that much, but I was wondering from the first episode like "Why are these girls running around in super short pants...?"
    And then the whole Docking stuff and... yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I got a question about Vividred.
    Why did red had those Kamina glasses? Is that only a commie thing or something?
    werent those glasses just to *hide her identity* from green samurai girl?

the monado and orderschvank didnt watch strike witches yet ;X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    werent those glasses just to *hide her identity* from green samurai girl?

the monado and orderschvank didnt watch strike witches yet ;X
    Look at my list bro.
    "Planned to Watch"

your want to watch list is huge but alot of good ones on there ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    your want to watch list is huge but alot of good ones on there ;P
    I know, I'm just a first year compared to all my senpai's here.

10+ Year Old Account
    least you're working on your planned to watch, mines has just been growing >_>
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    I actually went from 60 > 80 > 100 > 120, so it's more or less mainly growing :P

My plan to watch list is at about 190, plus the 20-30 or so shows that I've yet to add lol. I will NEVER get through my plan to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I mean I only added a few to it and I haven't touched any of em
    [CENTER]

i have no planning to watch that are already released ;< and i am still 1 month behind teal ;X

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 10:36 PM ----------

just watched the new mondaiji... " we need a shorter name for this anime lol " and mao yuusha eps and must say its amazing how close to the manga mao yuusha is and mondaiji fells like 1 of the top contender this season to me i just rly like it :X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    vividred operation, too bad that show is SUCH a lolicon cuz it sucks to have such good animation spoiled by crotch shots of 12 year olds every 30 seconds, had to stop watching it lol
    What is
    I don't even
    what
    no
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Gj-bu
    Why do students always call their teachers sensei?

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I don't really mind that much, but I was wondering from the first episode like "Why are these girls running around in super short pants...?"
    And then the whole Docking stuff and... yeah...
    Please go watch Strike Witches Season 1, 2, and the movie. Open your eyes to a whole new world.

Then go watch Ro-Kyu-Bu!

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    My planned to watch is a bunch of shows I wish I could watch but it's near impossible because of currently airing. Sometimes a lucky one gets through though when I feel like it or it's getting a sequel.

Psycho-Pass - This episode was so good I rewinded it and watched it again. Then I found out that Commie accidentally put the unedited and untimed script on it. It wasn't too horrible, but I thought the timing of each sentence was fairly off and some words where misspelled pretty badly.

Episode was great though. The feeling of everything starting, the "it's begun" and the OST really added to the entire atmosphere of it all. I'm loving the main villain more and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    enjoyed this week's tempest a ton, from hakaze's reactions to the dialogue between exodus mage & mahiro.
    [CENTER]

Kirara in Goodjobu is so perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Seriously.

She does -everything- perfectly.

Everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Yellow > Purple > Pinku >>> Orange
    Does Purple remind anyone else of Kurisu