Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Damn, i hoped for caster sword, i hate daggers, so crappy for transmog as i got LOADS of awesome swords ready :|
    completely irrelevant come 5.2, MH/OH/1H daggers/swords/maces can all be transmogged amongst each other!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    completely irrelevant come 5.2, MH/OH/1H daggers/swords/maces can all be transmogged amongst each other!
    Only weapons that share the same animation. Daggers do not share animations with swords/maces/axes.

This is just a general response from the discussion on casual mentality (the blue post responses anyway), in regards to someone's accomplishments in wow and it's correlation with success in life. First of, I have been a hardcore raider only in BC (full clears) and in WotLK (with a realm first heroic lich king), I am no longer able to dedicate the same amount of time. The reason, I just managed to obtain top score in biochemistry honours year and have been offered a scholarship for my PhD, which I start next week. I play the game with friends and I thoroughly enjoy the challenge modes, we will get gold soon enough. Now I never ask for nerfs, personally I prefer to work for it, but at the same time be careful how you portray a casual, because I am fairly confident in regards to your life accomplishments I "the casual" would have ease surpassing you

Quote Originally Posted by Madoushi View Post
    This is just a general response from the discussion on casual mentality (the blue post responses anyway), in regards to someone's accomplishments in wow and it's correlation with success in life. First of, I have been a hardcore raider only in BC (full clears) and in WotLK (with a realm first heroic lich king), I am no longer able to dedicate the same amount of time. The reason, I just managed to obtain top score in biochemistry honours year and have been offered a scholarship for my PhD, which I start next week. I play the game with friends and I thoroughly enjoy the challenge modes, we will get gold soon enough. Now I never ask for nerfs, personally I prefer to work for it, but at the same time be careful how you portray a casual, because I am fairly confident in regards to your life accomplishments I "the casual" would have ease surpassing you
    I think many of those posts you are referring to are talking about the attitudes of people that demand nerfs all the time. (You don't seem to have that attitude, so I doubt they are referring to you.)

Any word if the rep from the Work Orders is effected by the 100% bonus from commendations?

Quote Originally Posted by digitalfirefly View Post
    Any word if the rep from the Work Orders is effected by the 100% bonus from commendations?
    Nothing official that I have seen but they apply to every other source of rep so I see no reason why they would not apply to work orders as well.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can we healers get a freaking STAFF already???????
    Benediction in the bank and since Cataclysm we still haven't been able to use it.....gtfo with 1hand maces...

So you could get 600 faction rep per day, x2 with the commendation = 1200 rep per day. 7 days = 8400 rep just from farming. Not too bad. On top of the rep you'll get from dungeons and dailies, you should be able to get exalted with the factions way faster. Probably 2 weeks or less.

Deleted
    Oh you Daily Blink. Thats exactly how i think of the situation. Love those guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Benediction in the bank and since Cataclysm we still haven't been able to use it.....gtfo with 1hand maces...
    It makes more sense for the healing weapon to be a mace because all healing classes can use it and most healers prefer mh/oh anyways. You will probably get a staff but it will probably not have spirit on it similar to the staff this tier.
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-01-25 at 05:31 PM.

So, I'm assuming GC wants all mages to quit the game apparently.
    He seems dead set on making damn sure we aren't top-tier DPS in any spec.

Fire - Nerfed to the ground. - Check
    Arcane - Demolished. - Check
    Frost - Already weak, no one cares. - Check

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually laughed out loud at one section of the Blue Posts section, specifically, the comment made by the guy who said that people who don't achieve as much in WoW don't achieve very much in real life. I'd like to know how much he earned and saved last financial year, just to weigh that against the amount I've personally earned and saved thanks to working so much that I hardly have time to commit to virtual achievements in WoW. Hey, I'd love to sit around and play video games all day, but I'd also love my own house, and those don't come cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by tgrhwke View Post
    Now that the farm work order quests are on the PTR does that mean the farm purchase option is available also?
    I haven't seen it yet.

The Daily Blink is so spot on. I can't stop laughing!
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigunflame View Post
    So, I'm assuming GC wants all mages to quit the game apparently.
    He seems dead set on making damn sure we aren't top-tier DPS in any spec.

Fire - Nerfed to the ground. - Check
    Arcane - Demolished. - Check
    Frost - Already weak, no one cares. - Check
    I thought Frost was doing well, not as well as Arc or Fire(before Fire nerfs) but well none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Ummmmm, mh/oh offers more stats. Why exactly so you want to gimp yourself?

Deleted
    all those items are the ones that are for valor and current raids , must be a bug of some sort i guess

don't understand why there are complaints for bad/missing items. or no shields, healer staffs or offhands. the list is a preview and says its not the full list yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    liek omg teh daly blink is so wrong 10 man rading WILL be killt by this changes. every gild will rekwire 25s to be run and.. Okay, sorry. I can't do that anymore without giving myself a headache. They actually summed up my feelings exactly. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelln12 View Post
    I thought Frost was doing well, not as well as Arc or Fire(before Fire nerfs) but well none the less.
    It's good for 5-man challenge modes.
    Specifically, short fights - whether it be AoE packs or Bosses due to consistent "Burst" potential with low CDs; that's about it.

Raiding? No.
    Sure, you can go ahead and use it, but you'll be dragging behind classes played by others of similar skill level.