Deleted

Problem with Need to Know addon and Jade Spirit

I use Need to Know addon to monitor the procs from the various trinkets, enchants, proffesions. I recently enchanted my weapon with Jade Spirit instead of windsong and the addoon doesnt work with Jade Spirit. (I have encountered this issue with heroism as well). Has anyone else faced the same problem? Is there a way i can solve it?

I had the same problem when I first swapped to Jade Spirit. I am at work so I forget the exact wording but if you uncheck the box that says something along the lines of "only show if cast by self" then it should start working.

Good luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Jade Spirit now uses the 'real procs per minute' system, so there isn't actually an internal cooldown to measure.

Just unclick only show on me like hatelocker said, I believe the op wanted to just see when jade spirit procs not check the icd.

Deleted
    Tys a lot guys that solved the problem. Really appreciate it. The wierd thing is that windsong was working fine and its basically the same conscept as JS. That will propably solve the heroism issue as well

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Jade Spirit now uses the 'real procs per minute' system, so there isn't actually an internal cooldown to measure.
    He isn't trying to track the icd. He's just trying to show the proc.