10+ Year Old Account

Smile Rare Hunter Pets...

... which one like you the most and which one is powerful ??

10+ Year Old Account
    I have loved Skoll ever since I got him in Wrath.
    Black Lives Matter

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    No such thing as "most powerful" and there haven't been for years. Oh and the fact that they are rare just means that... well they are rare, doesn't make them any more powerful, heck the Spirit Beasts aren't even that good.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    way back, yes the rare pets were more powerful than their common couterparts. These days they're just skins. But if i was to list my favourite rare would be Madexx. I just love that model, favourite non rare would be rattlebore.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

10+ Year Old Account
    I know there is not such a thing most powerful, but some Player prefer some Pets and the way they fight... I just started a Undead Hunter ( lvl 53 now ) Beastmastery... I like to collect lots of Pets... but still fight only with my ghost wolf...can't wait til I get the ability to use 2 pets in one fight...
    I like Skroll too... but still have to wait to get him...

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    No such thing as "most powerful" and there haven't been for years. Oh and the fact that they are rare just means that... well they are rare, doesn't make them any more powerful, heck the Spirit Beasts aren't even that good.
    GL trying to do rank 8 brawler guild fights without a spirit beast. I'm not even sure battletron is possible without a spirit beast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidis View Post
    GL trying to do rank 8 brawler guild fights without a spirit beast. I'm not even sure battletron is possible without a spirit beast.
    None of the fights ''require'' a Spirit Beast. It's convenient on Epicus Maximus but there is no reason to use one on the other 3 fights. I also didn't use one on Battletron.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    None of the fights ''require'' a Spirit Beast. It's convenient on Epicus Maximus but there is no reason to use one on the other 3 fights. I also didn't use one on Battletron.
    I'm sure you had a healthstone then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidis View Post
    I'm sure you had a healthstone then.
    No, I can't remember if I used Spirit Bond or Exhilaration but whichever I used was enough to keep me alive. If you carefully blow up a few mines with Deterrence active the damage isn't all that unmanageable.

Favorite is the monkey with the fez (CuriousGeorg) and the new silkworm in Pandaria (forget name)

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yes, they are? Would you rather use a cat that gives the mastery buff for the raid?
    I use the heal all the time, on other players and myself. It heals for 150k if I'm not wrong.

Grimtotem Spirit Guide from long ago in a distant land. Best pet ever, and it is still my go-to pet for everything I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

Terrorpene is best pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabloss View Post
    Grimtotem Spirit Guide from long ago in a distant land. Best pet ever, and it is still my go-to pet for everything I do.
    wow... that guy looks awesome.. where you can find it ???

Quote Originally Posted by Mexxyne View Post
    wow... that guy looks awesome.. where you can find it ???
    Can't get that specific one anymore, but Karoma in Twilight Highlands (BM only) shares it's model.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naplam View Post
    Can't get that specific one anymore, but Karoma in Twilight Highlands (BM only) shares it's model.
    thank you... will get him when I'm Lvl 85 ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Best rare pet is Loque'nahak For me awsome looking spirit beast