Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrada View Post
    If Blizz go for a solution like this, i rather they keep Readiness but make it only reset defensive skills and CCs...
    yeah man I posted that exact thing within 40 minutes of his disappointing update in that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    But except Power Shot that is an Epic Fail, not on how it didn't worked, but how they dealt with it, by defacing and saying "working as intended", Hunters really have any major issues?

If it's not broken don't fix it, I say.
    but its broken and they are not fixing it...
    What's broken? Powershot? Yes, I said that. Powershot is broken, they defaced it and pretend that it never was (skill shot my ass). Other than that I stand with what I said. Don't fix what's not broken.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    The people saying "remove Readiness" must be freaking crazy. We have no damage mitigation and we NEED our 2 deterrences. We are constantly trained as it is!

PvP PoV
    Though I understand your point, I personally would rather be balanced around not having readiness than the current state of things
    If your only question is what is the destination, you need to think more about the journey.

I think we should be balanced around shorter CDs without Readiness. Something like a 1-minute CD Rapid Fire that lasts 6 seconds.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalhen View Post
    Though I understand your point, I personally would rather be balanced around not having readiness than the current state of things
    I generally concur. Abilities like Readiness are a bear to balance around, judging from the difficulties with Prep and the many iterations of Pally bubble. Readiness is really fun when you get the most out of it, but I'm not generally keen on feeling like I need to rely on it.

I would rather them take their time trying to figure out how to fix Hunters instead of them working out a quick fix. Sure we have a lot of buttons, but from an SV and BM point of view we are not hurting at all in raid damage. I would druther have to juggle between all the buttons for a little while longer than deal with a quick fix that might put a severe dent in our damage.

Yea let's just go ahead and remove readiness from the game, because that worked SO well for rogues with prep.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the devs work really hard, and that they're trying to make things work right for us, but that last sentence makes it seem like they just don't care very much about Hunters. I guess I wouldn't feel that way if other classes weren't getting changes, but this has seemingly been a problem for a LONG time now, and it's still not fixed. I feel like we keep getting back-burnered.