Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Kayle jungle has been a thing for a while now.
    Well then expect more after this Tournament lol

Deleted
    awesome.. just got 4 reports because of our morg got mad.

the kid flamed shit because i missed a teamfight (i say kid since he had the year he was born in in his name) i couldn't get into the fights because else i would just die since i was in a bad position we lost the fight and.. morg flamed and spend the last part of the game telling everyone to report me for feeding..

Now i told him that she also failed a lot of times and we actually lost 2 fights where he wasn't there.. and i haven't done him anything..
    (her score was even worse than mine)

But no.. he kept on flaming etc. and it ended up with me getting 4 reports..

just.. wow
    i haven't even done anything haven't feeded and my build was fine.. but still i get 4 reports.. just how?

Some people are douchebags, depending on your level/Elo its easy to find trolls, flamers, afkers etc...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    awesome.. just got 4 reports because of our morg got mad.

the kid flamed shit because i missed a teamfight (i say kid since he had the year he was born in in his name) i couldn't get into the fights because else i would just die since i was in a bad position we lost the fight and.. morg flamed and spend the last part of the game telling everyone to report me for feeding..

Now i told him that she also failed a lot of times and we actually lost 2 fights where he wasn't there.. and i haven't done him anything..
    (her score was even worse than mine)

But no.. he kept on flaming etc. and it ended up with me getting 4 reports..

just.. wow
    i haven't even done anything haven't feeded and my build was fine.. but still i get 4 reports.. just how?
    1) How do you know 4 people reported you?
    2) Why didn't you just ignore him instead of rising to it?

Deleted
    Why is it so fucking impossible to carry people on Riven?
    Just got a Xin Zhao in my team who went Infinity Edge + Phantom Dancer + Shiv and died like a mother fucker.
    0-15 Taric, and an Ezreal who was like, wut is sheen.
    I tell taric I'm building bulwark since they had double ap, what does he do? Build Aegis after I finish Runic Bulwark.
    dFJAOIFKDFSKFSfnkdsfnsdfsdfDSFDSFdskfdsfnds

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Just got a Xin Zhao in my team who went Infinity Edge + Phantom Dancer + Shiv and died like a mother fucker.
    I tell taric I'm building bulwark since they had double ap, what does he do? Build Aegis after I finish Runic Bulwark.
    Well you got really dumb teammates so don't blame the prefect champion *O*

Deleted
    double aegis/bulwark is VERY strong.

just FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    double aegis/bulwark is VERY strong.

just FYI.
    This and you don't really need sheen as ez. You can play him without as well although Gauntlet is a bit too strong not to get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    This and you don't really need sheen as ez. You can play him without as well although Gauntlet is a bit too strong not to get it.
    I'd rather get Warmogs than Gauntlet.

I'd rather get Warmogs than Gauntlet.
    Of course you do, League of Mogs =P

Deleted
    Woah, some serious hate on eSports going on @Gamespot

http://www.gamespot.com/news/former-...niuses-6402984

http://www.gamespot.com/news/starcra...wolves-6402977

Have a look at some of the comments down at the bottom... the sheer ignorance in most of those comments is just.. baffling.

Have a look at some of the comments down at the bottom... the sheer ignorance in most of those comments is just.. baffling.
    "I have a hard time taking eSports seriously. The name eSports has the the word "sport" in it. When I think of sports, I make an association with athletes.

Yeah. I guess that guy is an eAthlete that participates in eSports. Now if you will excuse me, I will go back to not taking eAthletes and their little eSports seriously."

"Haha, I totally agree with you!
    But then again, maybe these greasy-haired eEathletes call it sports because of the amount of sweat they produce, while playing the game. Sports!"

Oh wow.

Deleted

>tfw people with trollface avatars are also unintentional shitposters.
    All is as expected in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    "I have a hard time taking eSports seriously. The name eSports has the the word "sport" in it. When I think of sports, I make an association with athletes.

Yeah. I guess that guy is an eAthlete that participates in eSports. Now if you will excuse me, I will go back to not taking eAthletes and their little eSports seriously."

"Haha, I totally agree with you!
    But then again, maybe these greasy-haired eEathletes call it sports because of the amount of sweat they produce, while playing the game. Sports!"

Oh wow.
    My favourites:

"There really needs to be a different term adopted other than "sport" for things that require mental prowess as opposed to physical prowess. Also, sad to say but that nerd probably banged that chick or some similar chick for like 2 seconds. Lame ass story, Gamespot."

"That dude is a straight vegetable next to that girl, has no idea what is going on. She probably only likes guys who play real sports..."

"In other news.. He jizzed in his pants from his first touch from a woman. Mom not included."

*laughs* DD

My favourites:

"There really needs to be a different term adopted other than "sport" for things that require mental prowess as opposed to physical prowess. Also, sad to say but that nerd probably banged that chick or some similar chick for like 2 seconds. Lame ass story, Gamespot."

"That dude is a straight vegetable next to that girl, has no idea what is going on. She probably only likes guys who play real sports..."

"In other news.. He jizzed in his pants from his first touch from a woman. Mom not included."

*laughs* DD
    Sports is all about dem physical prowess meng.

Some people are just too stupid for words..

Deleted
    double aegis/bulwark stacks for the 2 people that build them though..

Deleted
    Yeah it sucks to get only 40 armor and 90 resist from single item slot.

I wonder if there is any reason not to build it when you go double AP. Rly hope it gets some kind of nerf or something.

Does this mean im gonna see Kennen ADC in bot lane now?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Does this mean im gonna see Kennen ADC in bot lane now?
    You've never seen it before?

It's been a while since I've seen it, not sure why suddenly it fell off, people just have trends I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    You've never seen it before?

It's been a while since I've seen it, not sure why suddenly it fell off, people just have trends I guess.
    I remember when i started i used to see it, just thinking that it will be a new AP Yi :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?