Deleted
    So been growing my hair for a while. In a few weeks however this style will be gone and i'll be back to "normal". Also it's very cold at the moment.

Deleted
    http://imgur.com/ogJFE6n
    Its from this winter.. its my GF and me

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CapM View Post
    Yea I'm gonna join in on the hijacking of this thread and say that I actually didn't know people existed who didn't like South Park. It's fucking legendary and if you can't see that, you must have no sense of humor at all. I can honestly say , after watching every single episode that I have never not been almost puking all over myself laughing. Which is what you should do to
    I do indeed have a sense of humor. Thanks for assuming you know anything about me... I just don't care for SP's brand of vulgar humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    I do indeed have a sense of humor. Thanks for assuming you know anything about me... I just don't care for SP's brand of vulgar humor.
    *hugs* Yeah, I feel the same way too.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    *hugs* Yeah, I feel the same way too.
    *hugs back*

AWww kmon use {img} {/img} people :P clicking stuff is boring

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane Falcon View Post
    Been quite a while since I tossed out any updated pics, so here ya go, MMO-champ, you get three of 'em.
    With the hat I wear on a daily basis.
    Hehehe best pic of the thread. I would stop and creep you out by asking to shake hands if I would meet you on a street randomly. Too much epicness!

Quote Originally Posted by CapM View Post
    Yea I'm gonna join in on the hijacking of this thread and say that I actually didn't know people existed who didn't like South Park. It's fucking legendary and if you can't see that, you must have no sense of humor at all. I can honestly say , after watching every single episode that I have never not been almost puking all over myself laughing. Which is what you should do to
    South Park is like the bottom of the barrel when it comes to animated humor. It's entertaining for teens even though the target audeince is supposedly higher than that. It relies on potty humor which is what people who can't make any real humor rely on. It also relies on offensive humor, which is humor that best appeals to the kind of people who would find it entertaining to see someone kick an elderly person in the shin.

It's tasteless, lazy, and sloppy. There's an audience it seems to appeal to, but calling it humor is like calling potato chips a healthy potato alternative.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 02:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bane Falcon View Post
    Been quite a while since I tossed out any updated pics, so here ya go, MMO-champ, you get three of 'em.
    Staying on topic, love it. That's like, a perfect curl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    South Park is like the bottom of the barrel when it comes to animated humor. It's entertaining for teens even though the target audeince is supposedly higher than that. It relies on potty humor which is what people who can't make any real humor rely on. It also relies on offensive humor, which is humor that best appeals to the kind of people who would find it entertaining to see someone kick an elderly person in the shin.

It's tasteless, lazy, and sloppy. There's an audience it seems to appeal to, but calling it humor is like calling potato chips a healthy potato alternative.[COLOR="red"]
    I get the feeling that you don't actually watch South Park or have only seen a few episodes. While there is certainly potty humor and plenty of tasteless things that would make even a sailor blush, these kinds of things really just mask some the most intelligent humor on television. I'm not even joking, South Park is more intelligent than Family Guy, American Dad, and King of the Hill combined. Are there some episodes the rely solely on filth? Yup. But there are also some shockingly accurate takes on culture that cut to the very core of how dysfunctional we really are.

The first few seasons were garbage, but as they went along, South Park became satire for everything that is stupid about America. It takes a balanced approach to politics, morality, religion, and is an all around equal opportunity offender. Since nothing is sacred to the writers, they have an unparalleled opportunity to show us how stupid and hypocritical the human race really can be. South Park is a lot of things, but lazy and sloppy aren't adjectives I would use.

Truly, I find it really hard to swallow that you've watched a good portion of South Park while retaining the stance that it is not an incredibly intelligent show hiding behind incredibly immature antics. While Family Guy and American Dad are pretentious and self-promoting, South Park doesn't feel the need to tell you how smart it is.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-01-26 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    You are my freaking hero in this one. Go back to this. Oh god, please go back to this
    Hah, contemplating re-growing the full beard again, but with the weather changing from the 40s to the 70s over a couple days, I needed to lose my winter coat.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    I'm almost jelly! Sir, never give up that moustache.
    I used to say I'd never give up my full beard... but now, I think I'm willing to part with it, at least for a bit, in exchange for an epic 'stache and an awesome goatee.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Bane Falcon - that is a truly epic moustache!
    lol Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Hehehe best pic of the thread. I would stop and creep you out by asking to shake hands if I would meet you on a street randomly. Too much epicness!
    My day isn't complete unless someone compliments me on the 'stache, or the 'stache/hat combo. I believe I've convinced a couple other people to at least try growing one, just from seeing mine. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Staying on topic, love it. That's like, a perfect curl.
    What, that tiny one I started with? Not the epic one it grew into? Bah!
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

Just recently embraced my curly hair. I will never blow dry it straight ever again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by elloria View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/c4cwkdZ.jpg?1[IMG]

Just recently embraced my curly hair. I will never blow dry it straight ever again!
    It looks lovely
    I like having curly hair - it's pretty versatile!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elloria View Post

Looks nice! Suits you. I was born with straight hair and have always wanted curly hair >.< haha.

Thank you! We always want the opposite don't we?

< born with the flattest hair possible *sighs* And its the very soft kind that you cant really do shit with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    < born with the flattest hair possible *sighs* And its the very soft kind that you cant really do shit with.
    I feel your pain. Whenever I feel naive enough to try and do something, it ends up with me using like half a bottle of hair vax to make anything happen, only to get it ruined the very second I step outside.

Screw you, wind. Screw. You.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I feel your pain. Whenever I feel naive enough to try and do something, it ends up with me using like half a bottle of hair vax to make anything happen, only to get it ruined the very second I step outside.

Screw you, wind. Screw. You.
    Hahhaha i know :P
    Specially when i had long hair, but its short now, 1 year ago worked in a place that didnt allow guys having long hair, herp derp, but needed the cash.
    But yeah... i do find it becomes much easier to work with if you bleach it though, somehow, dont ask how, it changes how it behaves O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Hahhaha i know :P
    Specially when i had long hair, but its short now, 1 year ago worked in a place that didnt allow guys having long hair, herp derp, but needed the cash.
    But yeah... i do find it becomes much easier to work with if you bleach it though, somehow, dont ask how, it changes how it behaves O_o
    That's.. interesting o.o I don't have any plans for bleaching my hair, though. Used to do it a few years ago when I had my hair dyed, but I never noticed a difference ^^

Just because, I'll post a picture of myself during the top of my "emo" days. Don't have any pictures of when I had bleached my hair :/ (Bleached to make the fringe extra pink!)

Looking angry + laundry thing obligatory!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Omg a spookykid!

Darn you almost tricked me into posting a picture of myself, that was close -.-!

Yeah hair is similiar, face... somehow, when i was younger although... different... i dont know its hard to tell from myspace angles