Poll: Have you ever bought condoms?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Have you ever bought Condoms?

Were you shy about it or were you proud and smiling? Maybe you had to find a pack of Magnum XL? Or maybe you bought a box that was 'Ribbed For Her Pleasure', Flavoured, or even Glow-In-The-Dark? Did the store clerk give you a sneaky look when she rang up your purchase?

-What is your experience with purchasing condoms?

Last edited by mmoc4695cacc2b; 2013-01-27 at 08:38 AM.

Bought them a lot with my ex, made sure to go to a Till with someone I knew at it, just to look extra smug

I dont see why it should be embarrassing, taking care of your sexual health is responsible.

Always bought them in supermarkets.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Online shopping is win.

Yes I did, a few weeks back.
    Not much to be shy about or anything, it's a great tool!
    Even made jokes about it with the girl selling them ("Do you have any "insert condom name" - Oh, I didn't know you were this straightforward! It's too soon! /giggle)

However, it's hilarious if theres a group of teenage girls behind you.
    They'll start whispering and giggling - just turn around, hold the condoms in your hands and open your arms wide - the responds are great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. No strange looks or remarks save for one time when these two obnoxious native girls behind my fiance and I were making comments about the brand I bought. The native girls were absolutely huge though so I kind of laughed inside about them laughing at me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Did the store clerk give you a sneaky look when she rang up your purchase?
    Implying store clerks are actively paying attention/care about what their customers are buying (Ive spent too much time in retail as a kid).

I bought them once, they were a industrial pack of like 100 of them. Being the promiscuous little ass I used to be, I figured I'd of used them all by the end of the summer.

I still had half the box by the time I left my parents house almost 6 years later.

15+ Year Old Account
    I buy them at the local drugstore. Not really embarrassed, but I do try to get it over with as fast as possible.

No, not that I am against it, vfl.

Deleted
    Online yes, In the store no not ever, But i never had the need to for a lot of years so.

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Online yes, In the store no not ever, But i never had the need to for a lot of years so.
    Let's have a party, mai waifu! You are into the pink strawberry flavoured ones aren't ya?!

Yes. I walked in the store, grabbed the box, and checked out. As far as the clerk was concerned, it could have been toilet paper or a candy bar. Just another day in the life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why... is this even a question? Are you 15?

You buy it with your deodorant, toothpaste, toilet paper, etc. at the supermarket.
    What makes it any different to anything else for personal hygiene?

Just get them for free at the sexual health clinic

Nothing to be shy about, 99% of the time the cashier won't care. I worked for Target for awhile and the only time I wanted to say something was to be an ass. Teenage chick came to the register with condoms and a pregnancy test, and I assume the dude putting it in her. Struggled hard not to smile and say something like "A lil late for these eh?"

I have never really understood ppl feeling weird when they buy them. Honestly if buying them embarrasses you maybe you shouldn't be having sex.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Glow-In-The-Dark
    That sounds fun.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Online shopping is win.
    That doesn't answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Online yes, In the store no not ever,.
    Why not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well yes I have. I actually stole a pack of condoms when I was like 7... There was a pack of these strawberry taste and the pack had a huge strawberry on them ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    I have never really understood ppl feeling weird when they buy them. Honestly if buying them embarrasses you maybe you shouldn't be having sex.
    Yeah - I agree with this guy.