Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

How would you react if you caught your GF or BF poking holes in your condoms?

Apparently women sabotaging birth control isn't as uncommon as we'd like to believe. By now everyone's seen the 100+ page thread that says "42% of women would lie about birth control if they wished to become pregnant in spite of the wishes of their partner".

So now I ask you; - How would you react if you caught your partner poking holes in your condoms, or found out that she had never even purchased birth control pills despite telling you that she's currently taking them?

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Apparently women sabotaging birth control isn't as uncommon as we'd like to believe
    Maybe it'd even be actually apparent if you have more to go on, than a non-scientific "survey" in a trashy magazine which seemingly nobody can actually find.

Go straight down the sexual health clinic, then discuss with why she was doing it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Say "Welcome to the HIV Club".

But no, I don't believe it's as common as you say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

That's a big "if". Most people will read that as "42% of women will do it" even though it says "42% of women who want to get pregnant despite their partner's wishes". First you have to clarify how many women want to get pregnant despite their partner's wish, so it's much smaller than 42%.

But yea anyway, if I was having sex with a girl that I didn't want to impregnate and I found out she was doing that, it'd really just depend how much I feel about her. If I really thought she was the one, I'd just tell her to wait a bit longer (because I do want children some day and the only reason I wouldn't want it with "the one" is if we weren't financially ready yet), and try to reason with her. If she wasn't "the one", I'd be pretty pissed and stop seeing her.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

It's a such ankward situation that i don't know how i would react. Worst case scenario: she's already pregnant and i'm fucked tryng to work things out.

Go grab a wire hanger. All them times playing operation as a kid are about to become handy.

Sounds like a made up statistic, even the link is gone. Buuut in the super rare chance that Im dating a crazy, if he was poking holes in the condoms, Id rip his nuts off.

Burn her tampons.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    While i don't know about the site you linked,These things do happen. I think any man would feel betrayed and upset by it.

2 condom posts in an hour, interesting train of thought today.

I'd dump her ass and got get myself checked out if that ever happened to me. That opens the door to a shitload of trust issues and mental health questions.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post

I'd dump her ass and got get myself checked out if that ever happened to me. That opens the door to a shitload of trust issues and mental health questions.
    This. I'd do exactly this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post

yeah basically
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Glad my wife has the implant. I'd notice a huge bruise on her arm should it ever be removed!!

If it was my current girlfriend, then I'd simply ask her why she didn't talk to me about wanting children. We've both been screened before for most STI's so I would feel safe in that respect, but a little confused.

If it was a girl I had been dating for a few weeks or months, I'd move on. I'm not looking for some crazy bitch!

Deleted
    Dump her ass and find a lawyer to check what my options are.

Put her in jail
    Get financially compensated for the lifelong trust issues
    Make her inform the neighbourhood whenever she moves
    Put a red X on her google maps House
    Oh yeah hope the government can enforce abortion to sex offenders by then.

Any woman doing that, which is obviously way less than 40%+, does not deserve to be anything but judged.
    Noone will turn me into a wage slave !

Make sure she takes pregnancy tests to see if it worked, cutting all ties with her once they turn up negative.

If she managed to become pregnant at that point, hell if I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Obviously, instantly dump (and - if possible by any means - try to sue) her.
    If she'd already be pregnant, I'd probably kill myself and mention this specific incident (including her name, of course) as the reason.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-01-27 at 10:32 AM.

instant walk away.
    that's fucking crazy.

I'd just stop wearing them.