• Gay Female

4 1.80%
  • Gay Male

19 8.56%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I know too many bisexual men than have eventually "settled down" with a female and started a family. You know what has happened to every single one of them? They've ended up cheating on their wives with men. I know seven men in the same situation right now. It's unfair to the wives and unfair to the children.
    I know many heterosexuals who have done the same, it's not only bisexuals who cheat on their wife/husband.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    I feel you for these parents ugh, i'm atheist and this is hard to announce to a family that is all catholics, and somehow my father doesn't accept me for being a gamer and threaten me in selling my computer and stuff.

OT: I'm straight male.
    What eagle said is pretty comforting to know, i dont have the worst family by far - it's just the religous thing that's scaring me pretty much, i dont even practice i've yet to be convinced.

I do feel sorry for people who have come out and been cold shouldered for it though, being betrayed by your family would be terrible.

Deleted
    I am a straight male, I have no interest in other males. But I do not judge ;b

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Enlighten me then. Oh wise one. Or better yet, I feel like getting banned, so fuck you instead. You're a fucking kid and you don't know shit. Get some life experience.
    You have serious issues, man.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

not to offend everyone here, but I find it significant that on this gaming forum, there are just as many bi and gay females as there are straight females.... This leads to a stereotype that I think has been known by some people "Lulz only lesbians play games cus they arnt real girls". Im not saying that, but you can see how this poll may back it up.

Straight male virgin, and likely staying that way for the foreseeable future.

Sexual orientation doesn't come up often in conversation, I just meet and talk with people. I've probably met multiple people of different sexual orientations than myself, but they don't make a big deal of it and and throw parades to celebrate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Thread should just be closed as it discriminates against people who enjoy sex with houseplants.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    not to offend everyone here, but I find it significant that on this gaming forum, there are just as many bi and gay females as there are straight females.... This leads to a stereotype that I think has been known by some people "Lulz only lesbians play games cus they arnt real girls". Im not saying that, but you can see how this poll may back it up.
    Bisexual Women are not Lesbians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Breadsexual...but only on platonic level, I could never do bread for real...but in my dreams, oh yeah!
    Mindless...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Thread should just be closed as it discriminates against people who enjoy sex with houseplants.
    Dont worry kermit, you still have ms piggy... Right?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Trees are better, lots of Knot holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Dont worry kermit, you still have ms piggy... Right?!
    It's getting tougher lately, I have to dust her in flour to find the wet spot. But she's naturally greasy so once I do, it's pretty much smooth sailing from there.

Deleted
    It's getting tougher lately, I have to dust her in flour to find the wet spot. But she's naturally greasy so once I do, it's pretty much smooth sailing from there.
    Oh jesus

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm perhaps the straightest guy on the planet(so I like to believe at least), but have nothing against gays at all. I even have a couple of gay friends(women and men)

I feel like a real girl.

Pansexual pre-transition MtF (heh, that kinda makes me sound creepy)
    I don't know how other people in my position handle relationships, but I can't see myself getting into one in the near future (while I'm still physically male, that is). It doesn't help that my family isn't nearly as accepting as I hoped they'd be, but they still love me and I understand why it'd be so hard for them to swallow. I'm glad I'm me, but I wish things could be a bit easier sometimes.

Deleted
    Straight female. Even though I've made out with some female friends I wouldn't bring it any further than that.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2013-01-27 at 10:16 AM.

I used to live next to two Lesbians, nicest people ever. They bought me a Timex. Thoughtful and all but I don't think they understood what I meant when I said "I wanna watch" when they asked me what I wanted for my Birthday.

Deleted
    I used to live next to two Lesbians, nicest people ever. They bought me a Timex. Thoughtful and all but I don't think they understood what I meant when I said "I wanna watch" when they asked me what I wanted for my Birthday.
    Oh wow haha, reminds me of stifler in AP2 9/10

but you can see how this poll may back it up.
    I can't, but that might be because I'm aware of sampling bias, self-response bias and this little activity known as lying on the internet.