Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Focusing on the economic aspect rather than trying to force acculturation is a good start.
    No. Lets focus on the fact that a Liberal and a Feminist hates different ideas so much that she is ready to economically and culturally enslave large parts of the world to push forward agenda that she sees "admirable". You realize that most Genocides were started by people like you, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaephira View Post
    Oh, so you woke up one morning and told yourself, ''okay, it's decided, I will be hetero and I choose to be attracted to the other gender''.. Damn, now it all makes sens.
    And you know what would actually not be a mistake? Let others live as they wish, because not you nor anyone should have a say in it for as long as it doesn't start taking things from others.
    You dont need to choose to be hetero since we are all born that way and its normal. You only make the choice to be different from everyone else

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    He is and why should we, they are dead. If you want to spend your time tributing all the dead go ahead, some of us got better things to do.
    Funny how both of you are from Sweden, thanks for giving support to the Nazi's by the way, no wonder you want to forget it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    So you mean, a bunch of people coming over spending money to do what build infrastructures and an economy for their host country only?
    Yeah that would be great but it's utopic. I also wish happiness and health to every men on earth, but I think we're on the same page here. Utopia.

So you think imperialism is good even though history teaches us the exact opposite (oh and we still pay the consequences), because of your utopic ideologies?
    I might understand it but keep it to yourself.
    History shows that even exploitative imperialism does exactly what I said; providing impressive models for what were once called "the lesser breeds without the law". Furthermore, it is vastly easier for governments to regulate corporations within a colonial sphere than to try and do it when they can claim foreign sovereignty.

I am free to express my opinions if I so wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

This must be probably the most ignorant thing I've seen in a while.
    What, you'd rather we cared more about the dead than the living? And Im the ignorant one?

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 04:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Funny how both of you are from Sweden, thanks for giving support to the Nazi's by the way, no wonder you want to forget it all.
    Im English, and that was a ridiculous fucking statement. Moreso because of how ignorant it is.
    Last edited by Xanjori; 2013-01-27 at 03:13 PM.

Deleted
    He is and why should we, they are dead. If you want to spend your time tributing all the dead go ahead, some of us got better things to do.
    You probably don't realise what you're saying.

You are able to talk and express yourself now thanks to "dead people".
    You should apologise, what you said is EXTREMELY ignorant. Extremely ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    No. Lets focus on the fact that a Liberal and a Feminist hates different ideas so much that she is ready to economically and culturally enslave large parts of the world to push forward agenda that she sees "admirable". You realize that most Genocides were started by people like you, right?
    1) I'm a guy, thanks.
    2) "Liberal" is a very poorly defined descriptor.
    3) Domestic niceties are not applicable to international relations.

It's really as simple as that.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Look Rich, personally I'm grateful that people before me gave their lives which enable me to have what I have now.
    That being said, what is the fucking rational point of tributing the dead for the sake of it. They are dead, it gives nothing.
    I wont waste my time on parades or memorials cos it is in fact pointless.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 04:14 PM ----------

You probably don't realise what you're saying.

You are able to talk and express yourself now thanks to "dead people".
    You should apologise, what you said is EXTREMELY ignorant. Extremely ignorant.
    Sure, give me a dead person to apologize to and I will, oh wait...
    You say it is ignorant, I say it is rational.

Dead != living.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What, you'd rather we cared more about the dead than the living? And Im the ignorant one?

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 04:11 PM ----------

Im English, and that was a ridiculous fucking statement.
    Then at least give some thanks to the guys that fought for your rights, nobody is asking you to worship them, but what you said pretty much spits on their graves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    History shows that even exploitative imperialism does exactly what I said; providing impressive models for what were once called "the lesser breeds without the law". Furthermore, it is vastly easier for governments to regulate corporations within a colonial sphere than to try and do it when they can claim foreign sovereignty.

I am free to express my opinions if I so wish.
    There is so much wrong in your statement that I dont know where to begin. And I actually won't as we've gone too far out of topic.
    But yeah as someone said funny how you're ready to battle for gay rights and at the same time promote imperil ask which as a straight consequence brings suffering and abuse of resources. Interesting dualism.

Then at least give some thanks to the guys that fought for your rights, nobody is asking you to worship them, but what you said pretty much spits on their graves.
    Because saying we should put the living before the dead is spitting on their graves. Whats even worse is that you are claiming Sweden was pro-Nazi, now THAT is spitting on peoples graves, how about you sort your shit out before throwing bricks in a glass house.
    Last edited by Xanjori; 2013-01-27 at 03:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Try being one.
    I wouldnt be so irresponsible as to become one

10+ Year Old Account
    There is so much wrong in your statement that I dont know where to begin. And I actually won't as we've gone too far out of topic.
    But yeah as someone said funny how you're ready to battle for gay rights and at the same time promote imperil ask which as a straight consequence brings suffering and abuse of resources. Interesting dualism.
    As said, domestic affairs and international affairs are not equivocable, given that the latter is inherently anarchic. Furthermore, while I might -like- more ethical approaches to international affairs, I understand that they are hardly practical.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 07:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I wouldnt be so irresponsible as to become one
    Exactly how does being responsible prevent your husband from leaving you a year after the kid is born?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Castiell View Post
    Everyone is free and right to not support the gay rights movement.
    However being against equal rights for gay couples is homophobic, heck being against equal rights for anyone even is the definition of bigotry.
    So am I a bigot if Im against people who wear blue jeans? Im sorry but you cant be a bigot for disagreeing with someone's choice

Deleted
    Look Rich, personally I'm grateful that people before me gave their lives which enable me to have what I have now.
    That being said, what is the fucking rational point of tributing the dead for the sake of it. They are dead, it gives nothing.
    I wont waste my time on parades or memorials cos it is in fact pointless.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 04:14 PM ----------

Sure, give me a dead person to apologize to and I will, oh wait...
    You say it is ignorant, I say it is rational.

Dead != living.
    Cut it mate you're embarrassing yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    So am I a bigot if Im against people who wear blue jeans? Im sorry but you cant be a bigot for disagreeing with someone's choice
    Ignoring the fact that homosexuality isn't a choice, if you are supporting measures designed to disenfranchise a minority, then by definition you are a bigot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cut it mate you're embarrassing yourself.
    I beg to differ, you are.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

If y'all want to continue arguing to no ends at least stay relatively on topic and add some detail besides rambling for nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hate blue jeans and most denim on people, especially girls. I'd still give them the right to marry though.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Because saying we should put the living before the dead is spitting on their graves. Whats even worse is that you are claiming Sweden was pro-Nazi, now THAT is spitting on peoples graves, how about you sort your shit out before throwing bricks in a glass house.
    I never said that, I said they HELPED the Nazi's, which they did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_during_World_War_II

During the German invasion of the Soviet Union, Sweden allowed the Wehrmacht to use Swedish railways to transport (June–July 1941) the German 163rd Infantry Division along with howitzers, tanks and anti-aircraft weapons and associated ammunition, from Norway to Finland. German soldiers traveling on leave between Norway and Germany were allowed passage through Sweden — the so-called permittenttrafik. Iron ore was sold to Germany throughout the war.

They also gave assistance to the allies, but that does not negate the fact they still helped the Nazi's. Sounds to me that they were waiting to see who would win before throwing in their full support.