Page 1 of 2
LastLast

As a fresh 90 what class do you hate the most?

Just got my Druid to 90 and trying to get him some PvP gear and its just brutal. DKs hit me with 200K+ Obliterates, and a Lock got me with a 300k Chaos bolt this afternoon. Also warriors can pretty much kill me in a single Warbringer. What class do you hate seeing the most on your fresh level 90 alts in BGs?

On every alt i've levelled this expansion, Warrior is the bane of my existence. Even if for some odd reason they are completely retardedly braindead and don't even attack you for 10 minutes, on a full contenders character you'll be lucky to outdamage second wind.

My druid still gets globald by warriors while in full dreadful. Though the funniest is my warlock. Pop dark bargain while a warrior is hammering me. 50k dot gg xD

I just dusted off my rogue and have been working on some honor gear, and I find DKs the most annoying by a considerable margin. I mean I'm undergeared on a fairly weak class, so I can get destroyed by just about anything when I don't have cooldowns up, but nothing bugs me as much as when it's a death knight.

If I get anywhere near one, his spam aoe garbage will unstealth me. If he touches me, I have aids for 30 sec and even if I get away I can't hope for a restealth without cloaking. For that matter, I pretty much can't hope to get out of melee range without cloak, and I certainly can't stay there as they can seemingly mash one button and do tenfold my damage. I can put up a decent fight even against geared DKs if I've got some cooldowns available, but I guess I just can't stand being completely demolished by a guy that didn't even use an offensive cd. Maybe I suck at rogue though; it's a work in progress.

Warlocks are probably a close second, but just because of blood fear. Really has nothing to do with my class or gear as I'm pretty sure everything other than warriors and shaman are destroyed by it, but man--what an awful, awful ability. I won't be sorry to see this disappear next patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors and death knights... Just nothing you can do against them if you ain't geared.

Death Knight; probably the class that does best when played by someone brainless. Having played one throughout Cata and parts of MoP, I can safely say they require minimal effort for maximum results.

Deleted
    Those with large axes, giant swords, sharp daggers, painfull staves and casters. So in generally everyone with gear.

Mages.Warlocks.

Deleted
    After hitting 90 and 2.2k in arena with my hunter in early mop, first day of the season, I thought hunters were so OP and boring so I leveled up a dk, shaman and priest now in the wait for season 13. I've played alot on my frost dk now in winter, and it's just woah, I'm not brainless but I'm easily top 1 in every single BG in damage and kills. Those killing machine obliterate proccs, I guess it really means *Obliterare*. But I kind of like to have almost no downtime.

On my fresh dinged priest I think hunters are the most annoying class, followed by warriors.

I'm currently leveling up my rogue hes level 87, I'm guessing the most brutal class will be warrior... since I play a DK I know how to lock them out.

On my DK I destroy any new level 90's... so I can definitely see where you guys are coming from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Death Knight; probably the class that does best when played by someone brainless. Having played one throughout Cata and parts of MoP, I can safely say they require minimal effort for maximum results.
    When I'm on my DK and see an undergeared player I don't even put dots on them. I just blow all of my cool downs smashing my Obliterate/Frost Strike key until they're dead.

Honestly I don't even consider undergeared people even players but NPC's. Its all fun and games until the I get snagged by a full malevolent geared Feral Druid in which case I start screaming like a little girl.

I almost feel like DK's were designed to prey upon bad and/or undergeared players while being generally easy to play themselves. Its almost as if the class is for "alpha bads" who's only job is to feed on lesser bads and feel good about themselves until they get snatched by the superior player playing a superior class.

I wonder if 5.2 is going to change any of this?

Playing a hunter, and the most annoying opponent is another hunter. Can't silence him, can't stop his damage and it's basically the only class I cannot run away from. The only thing that works is aggressively attacking other hunters first, if there is the risk that he's gonna pick you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by asb View Post
    I just dusted off my rogue and have been working on some honor gear, and I find DKs the most annoying by a considerable margin. I mean I'm undergeared on a fairly weak class, so I can get destroyed by just about anything when I don't have cooldowns up, but nothing bugs me as much as when it's a death knight.
    That will still happen when you're fully geared as a rogue the only difference is you can do enough dmg to kill someone. And 5.2 is the same story only difference is 1 more set of def cd's every 5mins which in anything but a fast arena match doesn't help much.
    Last edited by Wow; 2013-01-27 at 09:13 PM.

As a fresh 90 the class i hate the most is warriors, they just kill you in 2-4 hits and its not an exaggeration, and mages will kill you in a deep freeze 100% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    When I'm on my DK and see an undergeared player I don't even put dots on them. I just blow all of my cool downs smashing my Obliterate/Frost Strike key until they're dead.

Honestly I don't even consider undergeared people even players but NPC's. Its all fun and games until the I get snagged by a full malevolent geared Feral Druid in which case I start screaming like a little girl.

I almost feel like DK's were designed to prey upon bad and/or undergeared players while being generally easy to play themselves. Its almost as if the class is for "alpha bads" who's only job is to feed on lesser bads and feel good about themselves until they get snatched by the superior player playing a superior class.
    +1 for alpha bads.

For me it has to be Warriors & Warlocks. Out DPSing Second Wind is stupidly hard and quite possibly considered impossible when entering a BG with full contenders gear. Warlocks, DoTs, fear, chaos bolt, GY.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    As a fresh 90 the class i hate the most is warriors, they just kill you in 2-4 hits and its not an exaggeration
    You can think the Swifty one shot macro for that. Makes terrible warriors look good once every 3 mins lol. Just find the person with the lowest health and camp them the entire fight. Then you feel good about yourself at the end having used one button to instantly slaughter that poor kid who just hit 90 five minutes ago.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 05:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    HAHAHA! Just killed a same level DK while questing in Hyjal as Ele Sham. Made me feel better about life. Would have died without Healing Tide totem.
    Sounds like a fail DK who didnt use AMZ, AMS, Strangulate, Death Grip, Chillbains talented Chains, Mind Freeze, or Necrotic Strike.

Warlocks. God I wish I had leveled my warlock instead.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post

Thankfully theres far more bads in BGs.