Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Crowley View Post
    This thread just reeks of "Women are sluts when they have had many partners and are not wife material, whereas men are awesome if they've fucked many girls!"
    No it doesn't. People just stated what they would do if it was their case and the rest of them (including myself) just pointed out that OP needs to talk to girl and find out if he wants to be in a relationship with her or not. And yes as hard as it seems being very sexual active as in a lot of casual intercourse (goes for males also) can affect the persons relationship trust, as in she could cheat on him in majority of cases. But we don't know that, do we, since only OP knows the girl. Hence why none can give him a proper answer, only he can.
    Last edited by mmoc0127ab56ff; 2013-01-27 at 05:10 PM.

Deleted
    What's the problem? I'm betting you wouldn't pass up a chance for a threesome yourself. If you like her, go for it.

Deleted
    Ask her if she would feel like a threesome with another girl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    That's not necessarily the case, but if it is, so what? Casual sex isn't the devil.
    Indeed, however I personally don't like the thought of going out with someone who was banged by two guys at once, never mind on multiple occasions. In my head all I can hear is an alarm bell ringing 'slut slut slut'. Also to sound completely hypocritical, I would most defiantly have a threesome with another guy and a girl, I just wouldn't want to have a relationship with the girl.

It all comes down to the lock and key metaphor in the end.

Also before people start arguing it's double standard for men to do one thing and women another, girls have it easy. Don't even try get liberal/feminist on the topic because it's a blatant fact, just like most species of animal.
    Last edited by mmoc6d00db7716; 2013-01-27 at 09:02 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    This is not a question anyone can answer for you.
    Why yes it is. The answer is say goodbye. Leopards do not change their spots. I see bad things in your future if you keep her.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Men actually get slut-shamed just like women, in addition to being shamed if they choose not to pursue sexual activity.
    i have yet to actually see the former ever happen.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Well people change just because she used to be promiscuous earlier in her life doesn't mean she still is.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Well people change just because she used to be promiscuous earlier in her life doesn't mean she still is.
    In my experience people don't change, but, their opportunities do.

Quote Originally Posted by Eraclito View Post
    I think Silent Bob has some words for you.

It's the best suggestion that comes to mind.
    I have watched some silent bob movies and usually what he says is pretty insightful.
    This was TERRIBLE
    she's wrecked, good luck living up to two at once.

Infracted - thread necro
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-06-28 at 04:03 PM.

Deleted
    Yo, she's willing for a threesome. Not many girls do this. You've got yourself a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Julian View Post
    LDS = Mormon. LDS is the "proper" term, Mormon is what everyone else calls us. I guess we refer to ourselves like that as well, but it's not quite politically correct. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for the advice as well everyone, it's only been a day but I find it easier to swallow than before. And yes, i -do- try to put myself in the same situation. If asked would I do it or say no? I don't really know because it's never happened...I'm trying my best to keep an open mind. It's just foreign to me, and never had to think about myself in this position before.
    I bet she found it easy to swallow aswell...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    I bet she found it easy to swallow aswell...
    Pahahahahahahahahaha. Well played, good sir.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now I don't want to jump to conclusions, otherwise I'm no better off than anyone else and honestly it's not my place to judge what she's been through. The thought of me dating or even marrying someone who's sucked down multiple dicks at the same time is just a little unsettling. I don't want to use the term "cum-bucket", but I trust you get my point.
    My experience is that many straight guys often have difficulty appreciating that women have have sex lives too. You likely would not look down upon a male friend who had a threesome with two women, for example, because you understand and appreciate the desire that the guy would have had to engage in that. It's all about having empathy and understanding that women can and will have sexual desires and fantasies much like you.

The bigger issue is whether she has a track record of being faithful. If she was single at the time of these threesomes, who cares? It was fair game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttfear View Post
    In my experience people don't change, but, their opportunities do.
    People change, a lot.

Go for it. You regret the things you didn't do, this is one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Imagine it the other way around. Years back you'd have a few threesomes, your girl finds out & considers dumping you for it.

Would you think it's a fair/sane thing for her to dump you over, or would you be all 'WTF?! does it matter who I slept with years ago?' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Indeed, however I personally don't like the thought of going out with someone who was banged by two guys at once, never mind on multiple occasions. In my head all I can hear is an alarm bell ringing 'slut slut slut'. Also to sound completely hypocritical, I would most defiantly have a threesome with another guy and a girl, I just wouldn't want to have a relationship with the girl.

It all comes down to the lock and key metaphor in the end.
    No; it all comes down to the fact that you are judgemental and hypocritical.
    The 'lock and key metaphor' is about as accurate as someone else who described Sarah Palin as an intellectual. It's not a metaphor. It's a bad excuse to be a hypocrite.

OP: If this is really a problem for you, then no. You shouldn't pursue this girl, because you'll bring her nothing but judgement and trouble.

Deleted
    [B] Would you be ok if your spouse had multiple orgys with the opposite sex before you met?
    Important part is in bold.
    I would have problem with it if she still wanted to do it without my consent...
    Now it's your call, but it's a bit judgemental of you to call someone you care so much with the harsh terms you used.

Let's imagine the reverse situation.
    If you're a girl, and the guy you date confess he had sex with two girls at once on multiple occasion, would you call him a "slut man" (I don't know if an equivalent exists in English) ?
    Last edited by mmoccdaab7a6f7; 2013-06-28 at 02:45 PM.

Your question seems to be more about whether she enjoyed it or not in my eyes. You don't seem keen on the thought of sharing her yourself and I'm thinking you might have a nagging suspicion she will ask at some point. Anticipating the conflict before it happens and trying to lay plans in anticipation.

You should ask her if it's something she asked for, he asked for or she pursued. A person's sexual life is very important and if you have any intent on going the long haul you do not want to force her to give up her desires, nor do you want to force yourself to accept unwanted desires. Repressed sexuality can really damage a relationship. If you feel like this might be something that is less a passing thing and more a delicious tidbit then you might want to keep things less then serious. Don't fall into the trap of expecting someone to change themselves for you. It only breeds resentment over time.

Like to add that the bulk of complaints in this thread make take the stance that people change what they like because they love you or are older, with you now or some other odd concept. What turns you on is what turns you on. Like I stated, if this is her turn on after you talk about it and it isn't your turn on then you shouldn't pursue. Neither of you will be able to provide the outlet that the other needs and somewhere down the line you will start to resent each other.

It's very important to respect your own sexual life as much as someone else's sexual life. Women do it all the time where they cater to the man's needs and not their own, then lo and behold one day they cheat, divorce, break up because they realize it's bad now. It was always bad they just tricked themselves into thinking it was okay. Doesn't mean the guy is bad in bed, just different strokes for different folks. It might seem awesome to take her for a "ride" so to speak but again, if it's not your cup of tea don't lead her on thinking it is your cup of tea.
    Last edited by chaotus; 2013-06-28 at 03:01 PM.

Semen does not have the magical power to corrupt women. Get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.