Alot of problems with MOP

Ive decided to take a break from MOP untull it gets fixed all i see are reasons not to play ATM hoping alot is fixed with MOP, cause really if this many players are upset you gotta figure there is alot wrong with what has been done here in MOP.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gloknoir View Post
    Ive decided to take a break from MOP untull it gets fixed all i see are reasons not to play ATM hoping alot is fixed with MOP, cause really if this many players are upset you gotta figure there is alot wrong with what has been done here in MOP.
    You know if you want us to take your thread seriously you can at least say what is wrong with MoP and such I'm just saying.

Deleted
    A thoroughly imformative and well written post.

I really feel you nailed every single part of the problem and identified the key points that blizzard need to look at.

10+ Year Old Account
    And why do we need to know that

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    A thoroughly imformative and well written post.

I really feel you nailed every single part of the problem and identified the key points that blizzard need to look at.
    Oh you stop it hehe.

Deleted
    OP your thread is bad, and you should feel bad.

Wonderful second post....You've given no reasons why you feel that way! What the hell man! Gotta give us something to discuss and argue about.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

everyday i read the forums and all i read is complaining about almost everything that is what iam talking about tif you read them which iam sure you do, then i dont need to mention them there are WAY too many to mention

OP could you please MAKE YOUR POINT QUICKLY, I HAVE LUNCH PLANS!

Deleted
    This is my last post in this thread before I get infracted. OP you should learn grammar and learn how to write a good thread, not this kind of .... thread.

To be completely fair Gloknoir I don't think there has EVER been a point in World of Warcraft's history when the official forum hasn't been a massive tar pit of people's grievances with the game.

everyday i read the forums and all i read is complaining about almost everything that is what iam talking about tif you read them which iam sure you do, then i dont need to mention them there are WAY too many to mention
    You call that complaining? Man, you must not have been here during Wrath.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    And this is new, how?
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I Quit" threads are not allowed here, especially one that lacks any constructive discussion like this one.