Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Love was given to PVPers on this day !

Hey just wanted to see what the general consensus on the new PvP Tab layout.

I think it's pretty neat atleast brought up to par with the current LFD - LFR - Scenarios panel we see, and the old one was really outdated in fact still had some Vanilla WoW elements in there.

What do you want to see happen next? New leaderboard? New score display at the top of the screen?

Picture: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...tlegrounds.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnai123 View Post
    Hey just wanted to see what the general consensus on the new PvP Tab layout.

I think it's pretty neat atleast brought up to par with the current LFD - LFR - Scenarios panel we see, and the old one was really outdated in fact still had some Vanilla WoW elements in there.

What do you want to see happen next? New leaderboard? New score display at the top of the screen?

Picture: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...tlegrounds.jpg
    I love it! The layout looks super clean and fresh, glad our queue tab got similar (I'd argue better but don't tell any PvE'ers ) treatment that the LFD tab got. It's about time we got a new interface to stare at while waiting in Org/SW for our queues to pop! I'm excited to see it ingame.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

15+ Year Old Account
    And I give 0 shit's about it. I use elv ui so I already have a pretty interface:}.

I would rather have something that actually works and that would let me pvp instead of standing here just looking at a pretty interface..
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    And I give 0 shit's about it. I use elv ui so I already have a pretty interface:}.

I would rather have something that actually works and that would let me pvp instead of standing here just looking at a pretty interface..
    This. There was nothing wrong with even the original BG interface introduced in Vanilla. It was updated for the sake of updating and nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    It should have been updated along with the dungeon interface.

I liked the early TBC interface - it told you how many bgs were on the go

10+ Year Old Account
    Lifetime Kills, This weeks Kills, Weekly BG win/lost stats

Also the number of any particular BG that are being played so you could estimate queue times a little better like in BC

but seriously, going into the achievement tab to see how many kills i have is really annoying

It's nice and all, but to be honest it wasn't broken to begin with. I'd much rather see them spend development time on more important things that are broken.

Even new player models are higher on the list of things that need development time, at least to me. For the record, updated character models are pretty far down that list.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    no to sound like a debbie downer, and it may not have even taken that much time, but it seems like the effort could have been better used somewhere else. im all for new shines when playing a game but lfr, lfd and pvp interfaces have never been something ive sat around and thought "ya know this thing needs to be updated"

anyways, good to see theyre at least doing some work on the pvp side, it was the only part of the game i cared about really

Quote Originally Posted by Froggi View Post
    It's nice and all, but to be honest it wasn't broken to begin with. I'd much rather see them spend development time on more important things that are broken.

Even new player models are higher on the list of things that need development time, at least to me. For the record, updated character models are pretty far down that list.
    How many times does it take telling you people for it to sink in that the UI development team has little to do with anything else in the game. They're not a bunch of developers that all work on every single aspect of the game simultaneously.

Besides, what's up with this mentality of complaining any time anything's interface is ever changes, about how the old interface worked just fine and wasn't broken. If you only fixed things that were broken, there'd be little innovation and advancement. This goes for just about everything, not just games and websites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggi View Post
    I'd much rather see the UI devs update the UI than watch other people fix the things that are broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    More NEW BGS pliz!

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    How many times does it take telling you people for it to sink in that the UI development team has little to do with anything else in the game. They're not a bunch of developers that all work on every single aspect of the game simultaneously.

Besides, what's up with this mentality of complaining any time anything's interface is ever changes, about how the old interface worked just fine and wasn't broken. If you only fixed things that were broken, there'd be little innovation and advancement. This goes for just about everything, not just games and websites.
    Have to agree with you on this one, some people don't know how to process new information.

OT:Gotta say I like the streamlined look they are going for with the UI. the UI TEAM is doing a great job with the UI.

Roll-based battleground queueing. I bet you thats the feature GC has been talking about.

Deleted
    Saw it on the PTR the other day, looks cool but as a poster said above me, why can't they add how many kills i got?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    Roll-based battleground queueing. I bet you thats the feature GC has been talking about.
    what is roll-based queuing?

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wasted development time in my opinion. There are other UI features they should be adding, not updating features that are already functional.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

ROFL @ calling WG and TB "World Battles" They should be filed under 3v3 Arena cause thats basically all they are.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    what is roll-based queuing?
    I believe he meant "role-based". That, or I don't have the slightest idea.