Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Axethor, how did you get a gif less than 20kb? What is this sorcery D:
    It's possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    i h8 u now
    Why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Doesn't sound like a furry female name to me, so there goes some of my hopes of a female furry champion release soon.
    Do you not already have Ahri, and possibly Nidalee?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Hilarious how things can go.

Our botlane Darius gets fed beyond fuck early game. Like 7/1/6 etc. Become COMPLETELY useless in teamfights and just dies. Their toplane Darius gets zoned, dies tons of times and then proceeds to get a quadra kill or 3.

In any case. Thresh + BT + That Hydra or whatever thing = hilarious.

Bad part? Even when quite literally all your stats are better, it's all the fault of the guy playing a support top. And winning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Isn't Thresh ranged?

10+ Year Old Account
    Axethor, how did you get a gif less than 20kb? What is this sorcery D:
    Magic.

It's weird, since the static images I wanted to use were too big but the gif works fine. XP

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Hilarious how things can go.

Our botlane Darius gets fed beyond fuck early game. Like 7/1/6 etc. Become COMPLETELY useless in teamfights and just dies. Their toplane Darius gets zoned, dies tons of times and then proceeds to get a quadra kill or 3.

Bad part? Even when quite literally all your stats are better, it's all the fault of the guy playing a support top. And winning.
    When I tested him, Runaan's Hurricane was the AoE-autoattack item that worked for Thresh, not Ravenous Hydra.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's possible.

Why?
    I'm not blind, I saw the change.

Deleted
    I'm not blind, I saw the change.
    I still love you.

Deleted
    Won 9/10 of my last normal games (don't play ranked). I'm a bit scared to play now because I know my winning streak is totally going to turn into a losing streak soon :P All on Sona/Ryze/Ezreal, stopped playing Darius for now, he's still my favourite and the most fun to play for me, but just not bringing much to the table team-wise so I'm moving on

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Won 9/10 of my last normal games (don't play ranked). I'm a bit scared to play now because I know my winning streak is totally going to turn into a losing streak soon :P All on Sona/Ryze/Ezreal, stopped playing Darius for now, he's still my favourite and the most fun to play for me, but just not bringing much to the table team-wise so I'm moving on
    What you mean not bringing much to the table?!?! Isn't going around and Kill Securing with your R the most beneficial thing you could ever look for in a champ!? Summoners these days!

Never thought I'd say this about Annie, but this is rather badass.

Also, where mai sale @.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Won 9/10 of my last normal games (don't play ranked). I'm a bit scared to play now because I know my winning streak is totally going to turn into a losing streak soon :P
    It will obviously happen sooner or later, it's impossible not to lose in this game.

But yeah, that feeling when you're always winning is some times bad because you then keep thinking, "omg, I'm going to lose now, omg no, it's now, now I'm gona lose", and then it keeps going on and on and on. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I still love you.
    suuuuuuuure

Deleted
    suuuuuuuure
    He's in an affair with that M-whatever it was person, no doubt.
    You can't trust anybody around here.
    Except me ofcourse.
    Disclaimer: Not everything The Monado says may or may not actually deliberately be or not be a possibility of actually being a lie of some sort.™

Deleted
    suuuuuuuure
    This be the truth.
    He's in an affair with that M-whatever it was person, no doubt.
    I have many loves. :3

Deleted
    I don't get the 'love' between them?

:P

Deleted
    ...Majad is in an affair with Majad? D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Majadception.

Deleted
    Yes, Majad loves Majad of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So what support do you guys hate the most to have when you're going ADC? For me it's Soraka. She is a good support champion, but too many people don't play her for anything other than just spamming heal and thinking they've done their job as a support. That's like being Nunu support and thinking you can just bloodboil the ADC and afk in a bush for the rest of the game. However at least with Nunu you have the godly MS/AS buff for team fights.
    Hm....

I hate, shit, I don't think I hate any particular support. I do hate some players that don't know how to play a specific support, but other than that, I actually enjoy being in lane with almost every support. I just haven't been with Nami nor Tresh, so I don't know about those two.

As for Soraka, she's pretty strong, you two just need more cooperation than usual, to time the heal because of the armor so when you engage you have more tankyness, silence, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Nah it was something else, but I can't seem to remember what it was.
    Scumbag brain.