Heroic Sha Phase 2

Not sure if I should have posted this here or in the UI section but I'm looking for some help with a Weakauras setup for Sha phase 2.

The adds (Dread Spawn) cast Eternal Darkness when they get near the person with the light. Is there a way to setup a Weakauras for this to pop up when the adds begin casting? I tried a few different ways but i'm horrible with WA.

Let me know if more information is needed. Thanks =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitoh View Post
    Not sure if I should have posted this here or in the UI section but I'm looking for some help with a Weakauras setup for Sha phase 2.

The adds (Dread Spawn) cast Eternal Darkness when they get near the person with the light. Is there a way to setup a Weakauras for this to pop up when the adds begin casting? I tried a few different ways but i'm horrible with WA.

Let me know if more information is needed. Thanks =D
    I apologise if this reply is unhelpful but BigWigs does provides a warning if a Dread Spawn has begun to cast on you.
    Last edited by mmoc89ec62a408; 2013-01-29 at 05:38 AM.

I wouldn't suggest setting up a WeakAura for that. More often than not you're too late if you begin to react at the start of the cast; you're better off using your eyes and actually observing the position of the Dread Spawns instead.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL