View Poll Results: Will you race change to Troll for 5.2 Throne of Thunder ?

Voters
76. This poll is closed
  • Yes

19 25.00%
  • No

57 75.00%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Troll - best dps race in 5.2 !!!

Out of 12 bosses in throne of thunder, 7 of them are beasts.
    With their racial (5% more dmg when dealt to beasts) trolls are gonna emerge as the best dps race in 5.2....

To the serious raiders here, do you plan to race/faction change to utilize this racial come 5.2 ?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are likely going to nerf it like I honestly don't see that going live the 5% thing is HUGE huge especially if It's going to utilize a world first top thing better.

Already am, berserking too good.

Quote Originally Posted by sauron123 View Post
    Out of 12 bosses in throne of thunder, 7 of them are beasts.
    With their racial (5% more dmg when dealt to beasts) trolls are gonna emerge as the best dps race in 5.2....

To the serious raiders here, do you plan to race/faction change to utilize this racial come 5.2 ?
    At least the ones tested atm even them being "beasts/trolls etc" they are Humanoids or Unknown. Troll racial will most likely not work. It doesn't even work on Garalon either.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I find a Horde guild I may Faction Transfer to Troll, But I'm Night-Elf until than.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    If I find a Horde guild I may Faction Transfer to Troll, But I'm Night-Elf until than.
    You'd be becoming a Night Elf, still! Just backtracking through years of Evolution and gaining tusks and an odd Jamaican accent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    You'd be becoming a Night Elf, still! Just backtracking through years of Evolution and gaining tusks and an odd Jamaican accent.
    On par with a human reverting to a chimpanzee just to gain some bestial strength. nty

It is interesting. Tell to me, please - where I can find more information on this question?

Quote Originally Posted by cagliaimaband View Post
    It is interesting. Tell to me, please - where I can find more information on this question?
    Gonna tweet GC on this...hopes that dude responds

I swear we had a thread on this like 2 days ago...

Lol right. Do you honestly think Blizzard is going to give a race that big of an advantage over all others? The bosses may be tagged as beasts, but I'm almost 100% sure that trolls 5% damage boost against beasts won't work on them.

If I was in one of those top world/realm first guilds I would go troll in an instant and push my fellow guild members to do the same. No doubt they will also and Blizz will love the extra bit of cash it shall generate.

Deleted
    7 bosses? I think that only 3 are beast: Horridon (which has many humanoids in his fight), Tortos and Ji-Kun. Megaera was created from Cloud Serpents, so it'll be Dragonkin/Abberation probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    7 bosses? I think that only 3 are beast: Horridon (which has many humanoids in his fight), Tortos and Ji-Kun. Megaera was created from Cloud Serpents, so it'll be Dragonkin/Abberation probably.
    I only counted 3 as well

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    On par with a human reverting to a chimpanzee just to gain some bestial strength. nty
    Humans didn't evolve from Chimps

/howeveolutionactuallyworks
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm already a Troll!
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolls are the best race in all the patches, ever, because of the racial Being A Badass Awesome Troll.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I can't honestly say that one patch is worth 50 dollars (assuming you're going to go back to your old race once the new raid tier after 5.2 hits).

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Humans didn't evolve from Chimps

/howeveolutionactuallyworks
    We have a common ancestor with chimps, and with everything else on the planet if you move far enough back through time and evolution. I know how it works, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Trolls are the best race in all the patches, ever, because of the racial Being A Badass Awesome Troll.
    wrong, trolls are the worst race of all time because being a cannibal primitive is pathetic

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    We have a common ancestor with chimps, and with everything else on the planet if you move far enough back through time and evolution. I know how it works, do you?
    Me and my brother have a common ancestor, doesn't mean i evolved from my brother. you said that it would be "On par with a human reverting to a chimpanzee just to gain some bestial strength" Reverting to a chimpanzee implies that A) humans evolved from chimpanzees and that B) Chimpanzees are a less evolved form of life. Neither of which is true.

Don't be a smartass when you say something blatantly wrong and get called out on it
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.