Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Holy shit so pretty.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hope they are adding something else other than just HD".

Well, since typical companies simply raise the resolution for their HD releases, and since this is adding in all kinds of post-processing effects, raising the resolution AND holy god look at those textures, I feel like that is enough. Since this is also a very clearly early look at it, I would also not be shocked to see a few additions.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Well, looks like it's time to get a Wii U.

...and it's time to get a Wii U. /throws money

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL day 1 WiiU owner here. I personally get nontendo consoles as soon as tgey come out because they're guranteed at LEAST one good game with Zelda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks much better forced at 1080p in dolphin. Too much flare and distance fog.

Not that im complaining. But why WW?

Couldnt they have just upscaled it and stuck it on the GC virtual console they have planned.

Why not MM or LTTP.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Why not MM or LTTP.
    Both of those are planned for 3DS if they're done at all. They don't even know how to do ALTTP remake right now with all the possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Not that im complaining. But why WW?

Couldnt they have just upscaled it and stuck it on the GC virtual console they have planned.

Why not MM or LTTP.
    That's what I was wondering, but it's not like just because they are HDing WW means that they can't/won't do MM/ALttP too.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks nice, way too much bloom though(not sure the fascination that devs have with bloom). I'll stick to playing it on dolphin though :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Not sure if I'll be getting it. I enjoyed parts of Wind Waker, but it's one of my least favourite Zelda games and the last that needs a graphical update. If they add some of the cut content in or shorten the Triforce quest I'll get it for sure, but I'm not sold on it yet.

Still, the screenshots make me excited to see what the real Wii U Zelda will look like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks to nintendo i came up with this.

"This wallet of mine glows with an awesome power, It's burning hole tells me to spend. That thus my love my joy and alllll of my money SHIIININNNG SPENDING"

To those who get this.....yeeeeah shut up and take my money isn't enough.....

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.idigitaltimes.com/article...do-release.htm

so apparently, we might be getting TWO zelda games this year on the wii u, the wind waker remake as well as a new one that has yet to be named
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post
    http://www.idigitaltimes.com/article...do-release.htm

so apparently, we might be getting TWO zelda games this year on the wii u, the wind waker remake as well as a new one that has yet to be named
    The new one won't be coming this year. Mid to late 2014 at the earliest is my guess, but probably even later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    The new one won't be coming this year. Mid to late 2014 at the earliest is my guess, but probably even later.
    I know, they just seem to be dropping some hints at late this year, though we all know how easy it is to push that into next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

been waiting for this for ages

My Hyrule Historia came today. Still have over 200 pages to read, but I'm enjoying it so far.
    Makes me want to play some Zelda. I've never finished the Ocarina Master Quest...

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of would like if in the new Zelda games they bring back at least for one title the old dungeon progression from the first Zelda game. I liked the way how around the second half of the game it becomes much more open ended in how you choose which dungeon to work on and how sometimes you would need to go into one dungeon to get a special item which you would then use to clear another dungeon that requires it and then in the process from that dungeon get what you need to go back and work on the older one.

I also still want a futuristic/hi-tech/at least steam punk setting in a new game, or at least make it involve time travel between two extremely different eras. Its not like parallel versions of worlds would be something new to the series.

I also kind of want a new Tingle spin-off. First game had some original game play, never got to play the second (and im not even sure if it ever came out actually).

I kind of would like if in the new Zelda games they bring back at least for one title the old dungeon progression from the first Zelda game. I liked the way how around the second half of the game it becomes much more open ended in how you choose which dungeon to work on and how sometimes you would need to go into one dungeon to get a special item which you would then use to clear another dungeon that requires it and then in the process from that dungeon get what you need to go back and work on the older one.
    They said in the direct they wanted to make it less linear, so we'll probably be able to pick the order we do some of the dungeons in.

I would love a steampunk Zelda game too. It would fit in the WW timeline, which already has trains and stuff. Although for a game like that I'd want a more realistic style (like TP)