Would only 2 brackets Max level and everyone else work?

Posted this on official forums but posting here as well as 99% of the people on official forums are trolls and probably wont even read everything I wrote and just immediately bash the idea. I think people here are somewhat more intelligent as a whole.

If they are planning to scale everyone to the max level in BGs with 5.2 why not do what SWToR did and just have 2 brackets: Max level and then everyone else? A level 20 would still have roughly the same stats including HP/Mana as a level 80 you just would only have abilities and talents of your own level. If you are worried that you would get crushed by high levels this isnt the case. Lowbies could still compete as i killed plenty of level 40s in SWToR on my level 20s. You cant rely on just your level or gear so skill comes into play as everyone would have the same stats. I think this would also greatly help out the EXP off crowd as well. Instead of having queues that are forever long because you are only queuing with EXP off people of your level range you would now be queuing with everyone who has EXP off regardless of their level.

I know it would probably never happen but I think it would be lots of fun and also make queue times very fast for everyone: EXP off twinks and also normal BGers. I know when I wanna PvP at like 4-5 AM sometimes the queues can take forever. I just think level brackets are a relic of the past. If they are already planning to scale up the level of say a 20 to be that of a 24 then that means they have the means available to just make everyone like an 89 and throw us all together. Sure would be nice to say "Damn I just owned that 87" as a level 27 lol.

Only problem I see would be resilience making it harder for people with it to be killed even with normalized stats so make that baseline as well. Like regardless of your gear everyone in the BG has 1000 resilience. Or hell just make everyone have no resilience. I just think the whole bracket thing doesnt really serve a purpose anymore if they are planning on scaling everyone up anyways.
    Last edited by Dabrix32; 2013-01-30 at 01:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    Posted this on official forums but posting here as well as 99% of the people on official forums are trolls and probably wont even read everything I wrote and just immediately bash the idea. I think people here are somewhat more intelligent as a whole.

If they are planning to scale everyone to the max level in BGs with 5.2 why not do what SWToR did and just have 2 brackets: Max level and then everyone else? A level 20 would still have roughly the same stats including HP/Mana as a level 80 you just would only have abilities and talents of your own level. If you are worried that you would get crushed by high levels this isnt the case. Lowbies could still compete as i killed plenty of level 40s in SWToR on my level 20s. You cant rely on just your level or gear so skill comes into play as everyone would have the same stats. I think this would also greatly help out the EXP off crowd as well. Instead of having queues that are forever long because you are only queuing with EXP off people of your level range you would now be queuing with everyone who has EXP off regardless of their level.

I know it would probably never happen but I think it would be lots of fun and also make queue times very fast for everyone: EXP off twinks and also normal BGers. I know when I wanna PvP at like 4-5 AM sometimes the queues can take forever. I just think level brackets are a relic of the past. If they are already planning to scale up the level of say a 20 to be that of a 24 then that means they have the means available to just make everyone like an 89 and throw us all together. Sure would be nice to say "Damn I just owned that 87" as a level 27 lol.

Only problem I see would be resilience making it harder for people with it to be killed even with normalized stats so make that baseline as well. Like regardless of your gear everyone in the BG has 1000 resilience. Or hell just make everyone have no resilience. I just think the whole bracket thing doesnt really serve a purpose anymore if they are planning on scaling everyone up anyways.
    All and all I don't like this idea. I'm not saying it's necessarily bad, just don't like it at all.
    Also everybody already has 40% dmg reduction in PvP in case you've missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    All and all I don't like this idea. I'm not saying it's necessarily bad, just don't like it at all.
    Also everybody already has 40% dmg reduction in PvP in case you've missed it.
    And yet burst in this game is undeniably worse than ever. Yes, even worse than in Vanilla (outside of trinket pom pyro) or S8 WotLK.

The idea is...questionable at best. Merging together maybe 20 levels or so is ok. Merging together 89 levels is insane due simply to the fact that there's still the ability discrepancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I like it, or they should put like in ( ch dungeons) every1 with the same ilvl of gear... so same stats for every1
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.