Thread: 5.1 mount

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

5.1 mount

i just asked this but it for some reason wouldnt let me respond, and it is not posted anywhere. Not even on wowhead, or on mmo front page, no where.
    Does anyone know where the new 2 seater mount The Sky Claw comes from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming you are referring to http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=134359 http://www.wowdb.com/spells/134359-the-sky-claw

This is the first I have heard of it personally.

Is it maybe the new RAF mount? They have a habit of changing those about alot, and they tend to be 2 seaters now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I kinda hope it's an engineer mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it will be a new TCG mount. If the mount was in obtainable in PTR 5.1 then we probably heard a bit more about this mount, but we didn't.

Considering the name "Sky Claw Copter" and that one of the effects is a model change I would think it will probably be one of these. The icon for the spell is even a metallic 3 fingered claw.

It is most definitely not an RAF or TCG mount because the tooltip states it is purely a flying mount. RAF and TCG mounts are all ground/flying.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2012-11-27 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Considering the name "Sky Claw Copter" and that one of the effects is a model change I would think it will probably be one of these. The icon for the spell is even a metallic 3 fingered claw.

It is most definitely not an RAF or TCG mount because the tooltip states it is purely a flying mount. RAF and TCG mounts are all ground/flying.
    That makes sense weird looking mount though... lol

Deleted
    That is the most stupid looking mount I've ever seen.

I want one.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably something we'll have to use in a questline like the drakes in the starter area of Icecrown where you had to go rescue Argent soldiers from the undead.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerlynne View Post
    It's probably something we'll have to use in a questline like the drakes in the starter area of Icecrown where you had to go rescue Argent soldiers from the undead.
    Dunno, with the properties of it, 1.5 cast, gives aura mounted, that and the fact you can have another person mount it as well all points at a normal mount. Unless its a Scenario related thing however... thats about the only place there are "group" quests any more.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Is it maybe the new RAF mount? They have a habit of changing those about alot, and they tend to be 2 seaters now.
    they just added a new RAF mount though with MoP release. We likely wont see another new one for at least a year or more.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    RaF literally just got a new mount, the obsidian nightwing, doubt it will be this.

10+ Year Old Account
    well its not something that is on the engineer trainer so if it is an engineer mount the recipe would have to drop somewhere

Deleted
    Looking at the pic i would guess the model was made 4 years ago...

10+ Year Old Account
    The thread was dead since November. Don't necro it if you don't have any new information please.

It doesn't really look like a mount imo...I don't think the picture posted is the mount.

it's gonna pick you up by the back and fly you around, you and a friend.

5.2 and it has a recipe attached to it. No real confirmation on what it looks like. I have this crazy notion its an upgrade to the copter that attached a claw to carry friends around but that may be unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    The thread was dead since November. Don't necro it if you don't have any new information please.
    Picture's useful for those of us who haven't seen it yet. Yknow considering it's an upcoming mount with the next patch...

Sorry if this has inconvenienced you, Mr. Minimod.

Deleted
    How can this have two places ?