Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Patch 5.2 PTR - Build 16503

Last edited by chaud; 2013-01-30 at 05:52 PM.

Arcane Buff?! WHUT!?

10+ Year Old Account
    sick changes<3

Slighty buff to MW :O

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shuriken Toss: Shurikens are coated in your Lethal Poison.
    Lol, get ready for everyone to roll an Assassination Rogue for PvP, as if they weren't already on their way to being Flavour of the Season. 30 yard auto-attacks and poison procs are pretty much the main factors in Assassination DPS and now they can do it from range. Can't wait.

Woohoo! New build, new info, more to brighten my day! =D

Deleted
    Binding heal buff seems interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty cool stuff for arcane there.

Hmmm, Serpent's Heart eh? A new version of Serpent's eye, or something even better?

Hmm I dont see the change for bloodsurge? In the end both versions make wild strike free and with a GCD of 1 sec?

Quote Originally Posted by Jin84 View Post
    Arcane Buff?! WHUT!?
    Not really. The overall changes are a buff for the intended but seldom used arcane playstyle (stack reseting) and a serious nerf for the currently most common, unintended and strongest playstyle (scorch-weaving). It will probably make scorch-weaving impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin84 View Post
    Arcane Buff?! WHUT!?
    GC recently tweeted they were going to make arcane blast stack less and be worth more each stack so that ramp up wasn't so punishing, especially because of the scorch fix. Don't take it too far out of context, a max stack AB should be same as it was before but arcane shouldn't feel as nerfed in 5.2 as before losing ability to keep AB stacks with scorch weaving. mage damage for arcane will probably still be slightly down in 5.2 vs 5.1 even with this change since arcane mages will stlll be clearing more often.

Aww. So this marks the end of the new models for patch 5.2? Damn, I was hoping for some new Raptors or Diemetradons, or at least some new stuff. (Such a model-junkie, that's what I am. )

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Leatherworking

Magnificence of Leather (New) Create a Magnificent Hide from Exotic Leather once a day. In the process, your knowledge of Pandaren Leatherworking may increase, resulting in the discovery of a new pattern. Shares cooldown with the Magnificence of Scales.
    Magnificence of Scales (New) Create a Magnificent Hide from Prismatic Scales once a day. In the process, your knowledge of Pandaren Leatherworking may increase, resulting in the discovery of a new pattern. Shares cooldown with the Magnificence of Leather.
    Does this mean we will only be able to create 1 Magnificent Hide per day or will this be in addition to making Magnificent Hide from 50 exotic leathers?

Deleted
    Not a single Paladin tweak. We must be perfect in every aspect of the game.

No hunter changes still. Makes me sad, haven't seen hunters mentioned even once the past month!

Deleted
    You should be happy there are no hunter changes since they have been flying under the radar for sooo long now. Op class is op.

Greg Street ‏@Ghostcrawler
    Fixing lots of tooltip bugs. Data mining may report these as buffs or nerfs. Be vigilant.

A lot of the raid ability changes look like tweaks to encounters that they've already previewed, not additions. I wonder if we're getting another round of 10-man testing of those 5 bosses, or if they're going to put up some of the other encounters soon?

Cool, se the reasoning behind justifying totem nerf for ele and enha - nerfing global silences - is invalid. compensation for dps shaman incoming in 5...4...3... years or so?