Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Public test realm. they don't implement all the stuff in the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Time will tell its only the PTR

Well, you can all stop waiting:

Taken from twitter:
    I know it's only data-mined info but it looks like there isn't a legendary meta for hunters. Oversight or missing info?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Missing info. The capacitive one works for weapons, not just melee weapons.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    What I'm worried about is this gem taking up the slot of a crit/agility meta gem. 3% less crit damage will decrease the value of crit a little bit, as well as make Piercing Shots less effective for Marksmanship. Don't want to panic before we know the details but... I hope they know it will effect certain classes and specs more than others.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 90% sure that the current gems are just placeholders or whatever. As for the lack of hunter changes? At least we aren't getting nerfed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    I'm 90% sure that the current gems are just placeholders or whatever. As for the lack of hunter changes? At least we aren't getting nerfed.
    its da same over and over again.. dai just think we are melees :<

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    What I'm worried about is this gem taking up the slot of a crit/agility meta gem. 3% less crit damage will decrease the value of crit a little bit, as well as make Piercing Shots less effective for Marksmanship. Don't want to panic before we know the details but... I hope they know it will effect certain classes and specs more than others.
    I agree, its really hard to balance procs. Assuming the stamina stays on all the gems, the procs has to be good enough to outweigh the loss of stats and crit bonus. Blizzard is probably shooting themselves in the foot with this and is going to have a hard time balancing it with all the melee and hunter specs using the same gem.

Personally I would rather have had a DBW type proc that made you sha looking or something and proc'd a secondary stat(crit/haste/mastery) than just another shiny lightning arrow. We already have 2 similar procs from tier gear. Is it too much to ask for a 15sec stat boost with a cool proc animation? Casters, tanks, and heals all get one.

Has no one yet mentioned the possibility of this being an additional meta socket which gets added?

That would explain why all the gems are stam/proc since they dont want you just doubling up on your best stats.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does a day go by where nemesis does not cry about something?

Quote Originally Posted by bewsh View Post
    Does a day go by where nemesis does not cry about something?
    That's unpossible.

Update from the new PTR:

The Tyrannical is now Epic instead of Legendary.
    Stamina has been replaced by Crit on all the gems.
    Capicitance (spelling?) still says Melee Weapon
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

They already said capacitance will work for ranged attacks too, its a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    They already said capacitance will work for ranged attacks too, its a typo.
    I know, I'm just updating the info as it appears on the PTR.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

The legendary Meta Gem will be an ADDITIONAL meta gem as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tastic View Post
    The legendary Meta Gem will be an ADDITIONAL meta gem as far as I know.
    Source? Or does "as far as I know" mean "is a rumour I've chosen to believe"?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Yeah but you can use it in any helm, even your 5.0 helm.
    Nope. 502 ilvl min. If that person is only ever doing lfr as his post suggests then he requires a 5.2 lfr helm or a helm from heroic msv/normal Sha of Fear that has been double upgraded. Assuming the Double Upgraded even counts that way.

Deleted
    Baww there goes my hope of suddenly getting a quiver / ammo pouch meta thing.

Pulling arrows out of thin air from the back really grinds my gears.

There is something I have been wondering since I saw the gem/proc. It says that it procs NATURE damage, does this mean it will have a chance to scale with survivals mastery? So far I haven't been able to find anything saying that it will or won't so wondering if other people have been able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenhawk View Post
    There is something I have been wondering since I saw the gem/proc. It says that it procs NATURE damage, does this mean it will have a chance to scale with survivals mastery? So far I haven't been able to find anything saying that it will or won't so wondering if other people have been able to.
    Yeah, it scales with mastery

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    stopped caring since i wont win a helm to use it

basing that off my luck with sha touched gun atm 15 kills, 2 agi trinket 13 gold
    I feel your pain :/ 25man raid and we haven't seen a single gun drop. Bonus loot has given me 3 tokens and 2 trinkets. None of which I've needed. (Got them on our first kills)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.