Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    What balancing? Have you ever done Crucia? The fight has bugs that needs to be fixed (like holding onto thin air while in combat, which causes everyone to die when you get to her room, which the only way to negate it is to soft reset the instance), or not coming to the ground correctly in the final phase. I am not entirely sure what Wind Lash or Dissipation Blast are since I mostly play a DPS and I understand the things I need to be concerned about.
    I can understand the frustration of bugs being present, but perhaps they are more complicated than getting other parts of the encounter the way they wanted.

I say 'balancing' because they are the ones who decide how they want the content to be and they are the ones with the data to decide if what they did was right or wrong and make those adjustments. Just because people have or can complete something the way it is initially released doesn't mean that's the way they wanted it to be.

Getting angry about that is kinda meh. Even if the only reason is so that more people can defeat this content, they are the ones who design for a playerbase. It's not smart to cater to 1% of their revenue. They seem to do a good job balancing the content they release for everyone, so I trust their decisions.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedDeeps View Post
    well tbf with you I've watched a few streams of guilds that have recently reached crucia or have been on her for 3-4 weeks and they are all stuck on that anti-derp last 30% part. There are always some exceptions, but this is simply a way of making sure all those casual raiders will get to clear that content.

This is after all the intro tier and with the small class buffs every patch and by nerfing all the dps/skill checks this will soon become the new gsb/ros aka the pug-tier.
    I disagree with you Kitty.

And for this, I shall agree upon. I forgot that unlike Blizzard, they don't like players to skip tiers of content.

10+ Year Old Account
    I disagree with you Kitty.
    You disagree that they are the best people to make decisions for their game or that they shouldn't be catering to 1% of their revenue?
    And for this, I shall agree upon. I forgot that unlike Blizzard, they don't like players to skip tiers of content.
    If they really felt this way, why does the gear you can get from not raiding go up each time a tier is released? It was explained to me that's how it worked in the original game. I don't expect it's going to be any different in SL, but it could be.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    They wouldn't have offered infernal marks from Experts if they didn't want individuals skipping tiers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    You disagree that they are the best people to make decisions for their game or that they shouldn't be catering to 1% of their revenue?
    Quit that hardcore/casual or bad/good player shit on me. I understand why Trion needs to balance but there are times when shit isn't needed at a time like this. Two months into SL and a lot of guilds are making progression on Crucia. My guild was among them and there is no doubt in my mind we were going to beat it this week, but nerfing it now seems stupid. Not to mention they removed a very core mechanic on the final phase. There is a reason why the sub 30% is known as the soft enrage because people start to die, and when they die, people die faster before that nerf. Besides, I know the fight's phases. Those nerfs affect phase 1 (dramatically) and a bit of phase 3 and 4 with people dying. The core wipe mechanics haven't been changed.

If they really felt this way, why does the gear you can get from not raiding go up each time a tier is released? It was explained to me that's how it worked in the original game. I don't expect it's going to be any different in SL, but it could be.
    Umm what? There were no tier skips. You can get raid tier 1/2/3 tokens from doing random dungeons but you needed to do those dungeons like 50 times to even get a single piece of tier, so it didn't really matter.

I just realized from needdeeps that Trion doesn't tier skip, which is why I am a little forgiving, and quite honestly, doubt would make a huge affect on us killing the boss this week.

PS. I am not trying to make this into a huge argument. I disagree with the nerfs and that's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    They wouldn't have offered infernal marks from Experts if they didn't want individuals skipping tiers.
    The rate at which you could earn them from experts made it impossible to gear up with more than a few pieces in a reasonable amount of time. The higher quality marks were primarily put in to help speed through the process of gearing through tiers.

You could skip T1 though if you ended up farming experts throughout T2/3, but that's an absolutely massive time investment compared to the amount of time you needed to spend raiding to get through T1 at the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quit that hardcore/casual or bad/good player shit on me.
    Stop putting words in my mouth. You said you disagreed and I asked you what you disagreed with. All that was required of you was to answer the question. You still haven't really done that.

I understand why Trion needs to balance but there are times when shit isn't needed at a time like this. Two months into SL and a lot of guilds are making progression on Crucia. My guild was among them and there is no doubt in my mind we were going to beat it this week, but nerfing it now seems stupid.
    The logical conclusion is that the current state of the encounter doesn't match their design philosophy right now. They are making changes to have the encounter tuned the way they want it. If they decide that they are overtuning encounters and they bring them down, you still have hard modes to look forward to.

It seems the core of your argument is that you didn't get to feel special and beat it when it was 'broken' in their eyes. This argument has been dismissed (and rightly so) by Blizzard developers for the same reasons. Would you be just as angry if they had just labeled this a bug fix? I would certainly hope not. In that case, you can think of them as the same thing.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Stop putting words in my mouth. You said you disagreed and I asked you what you disagreed with. All that was required of you was to answer the question. You still haven't really done that.
    Because that's what this stupid argument feels like. And what question? The 1% question? Jeez man you already know the answer to that stupid question as well.

The logical conclusion is that the current state of the encounter doesn't match their design philosophy right now. They are making changes to have the encounter tuned the way they want it. If they decide that they are overtuning encounters and they bring them down, you still have hard modes to look forward to.

It seems the core of your argument is that you didn't get to feel special and beat it when it was 'broken' in their eyes. This argument has been dismissed (and rightly so) by Blizzard developers for the same reasons. Would you be just as angry if they had just labeled this a bug fix? I would certainly hope not. In that case, you can think of them as the same thing.
    I ain't trying to. I saw something that Blizzard would do so thought Trion was becoming like Blizzard. But I forgot that since there are no tier skips, the reasoning for why the nerf is there is justified to me. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    - snip -
    ... You do know what raiding is right? Working as a team, playing as a team. Group Cohesion. Group dynamics. All that stuff. Since when does it all come down to individual performance. Team work is where it matters. Besides, I am not going to answer such a stupid question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, chill.

Yeah it sux they nerfed it just before you guys got a kill I understand that frustration and it is what it is. Next raid tier is around the corner and (hopefully activated hard modes) to challenge your guild team.

On a more important patch note:

Quote Originally Posted by Rift Patch Notes
    * Fishing: Fishing just got more dangerous for characters more than 20 levels below the level of the zone they're fishing in - Fisherbot is on patrol!
    See what I did there? Be gone level 6 fishing bots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    See what I did there? Be gone level 6 fishing bots.
    I hope a crazy robot monster will spawn that is not attackable where we can watch hysterically as cthulu comes out of the deeps to swallow the bots whole. If it's that cool, I will probably hang around the bot hiding spots with smoe popcorn.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 03:53 PM ----------

I ain't trying to. I saw something that Blizzard would do so thought Trion was becoming like Blizzard. But I forgot that since there are no tier skips, the reasoning for why the nerf is there is justified to me. That's all.
    Fair enough. There seems to be a lot of vitriol between this game and that one. While I don't subscribe to it personally, I can totally understand the fear that your game will become just like another in any respect. I understand it much better when said this way.

I apologize if we weren't speaking to the same things.
    BAD WOLF

Very upset with the Crucia nerf to Scattering Storms. Had multiple sub 8% wipes last night but just couldn't quite make it. We'd only done 4 nights of progression on her and we definitely would have gotten the kill with another hour or two on her.The other nerfs are irrelevant since the earlier phases are a cakewalk, heck even the last phase is easy it just requires accountability.

I'm going to feel cheated when we go in and one shot her tonight.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 06:15 PM ----------

Yep, walked in and one shot Crucia in under 7 minutes. They completely eviscerated the fight, didn't feel any sense of achievement upon the kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Very upset with the Crucia nerf to Scattering Storms. Had multiple sub 8% wipes last night but just couldn't quite make it. We'd only done 4 nights of progression on her and we definitely would have gotten the kill with another hour or two on her.The other nerfs are irrelevant since the earlier phases are a cakewalk, heck even the last phase is easy it just requires accountability.

I'm going to feel cheated when we go in and one shot her tonight.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 06:15 PM ----------

Yep, walked in and one shot Crucia in under 7 minutes. They completely eviscerated the fight, didn't feel any sense of achievement upon the kill.
    Well for sure. They removed basically like 6 minutes of the fight with that nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    The number seven has long held significane for many things, so here's Rift's contribution to the pack, hotfix #7

RIFT 2.1 Hotfix #7 - 2/06/13

GENERAL

* Racial Abilities: Dwarven racial ability, Density, has been removed. Replaced with Dwarven Breakfast - Restores 8% health and mana per second over 13 seconds.
    * Fixed Swift Spotted Armored Valmera Collar as well as Spectral Horse so they now scale to your highest-speed mount.
    * Continued pass to correct floating or inaccessible artifact locations.
    * Continued updates to improve shard stability and performance.

PLANAR ATTUNEMENT

* Swift Saddle Planar Attunements now function as expected!
    * Safe Fall Planar Attunement abilities have been replaced with Planar Enhancement - increases Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, Wisdom, and Endurance by 2.

RAIDS & DUNGEONS

FROZEN TEMPEST

* Crucia: Unstable Coolant will now only freeze the target after the initial dispel portion has worn off.
    * Crucia: Will no longer target those under the "Blessing of the Storm Queen" for Lightning Rod.
    * Crucia: Corrected Pulse Stream so the damage effect matches that of the graphic.

SOULS

CLERIC

DEFILER

* Blighted Greed - New Ability: Buffs your ally, causing damage taken by them to trigger the effects of your active Rage Blight or Grief Blight. Can only affect 1 ally at a time. Stacks with other Defiler Links and Blighted Greed. Cannot be cast while you have Links active.

DRUID

* Fae Dispersion: Removed from the Greater Faerie Healer and Greater Faerie Seer. Now a Soul Tree root ability at 24 points. Acts as a toggle and is not affected by global cooldown. Reduces the Greater Faerie Seer's damage dealt by 40% but causes them to effect up to 5 targets. Reduces the Greater Faerie Healer's healing done by 40%, but causes them to hit up to 5 party or raid members.
    * Spirit of Upheaval and Spirit of Asphodel are no longer on global cooldown, but will share a 1.5-second cooldown.

INQUISITOR

* Scourge and Vex can now stack with each other. Damage increased on both.
    * Vex: Reduced mana cost.
    * Nysyr's Rebuke: Damage reduced.
    * Perseverance: With points spent in Determination, Perseverance now grants immunity to Knockback, Snare, Root, and Interrupt effects.
    * Spiritual Scrutiny: Now a 1-hour buff. Reduced the armor and resistance penetration it grants to 20%. Now reduces the casting time of Bolt of Judgment by 1.5 seconds.
    * Pursuit of Truth: Now affects the Defiler's Bond of Pain.
    * Radical Coalescence: Now also increases damage by 10% for 15 seconds.

SENTINEL

* Marked by the Light: No longer removed by logging out.

SHAMAN

* Furious Assault: Now reduces single target damage by 5% and area effect damage by 15%.
    * Cold Blooded: Now increases all damage by 3-6%.
    * Lightning Hammer, Frozen Wrath: Now have a 30 meter range.
    * Glacial Strike: Cooldown reduced to 10 seconds.

MAGE

* Prion's Warlock Crystal: Fixed the 2-piece bonus not being removed when Contaminate expired or was turned off. Likewise for the 4-piece bonus from the Gilded Warlock Crystal.
    * Prion's Warlock Crystal: Fixed the 4-piece bonus not being removed if Warlock Armor was removed.

CHLOROMANCER

* Essence Conversion: Corrected this ability improperly consuming stacks of Healing Balance.
    * Adjusted healing from Lifegiving and Lifebound Veil, due to a bug fix for some healing bonuses affecting Veil twice.

ELEMENTALIST

* Ignite: Increased duration of the damage over time effect to 16 seconds.
    * Volcanic Eruption, Prismatic Volley: Increased damage.
    * Synergize: No longer on global cooldown.
    * Summon: Greater Air Elemental: Ranks 8 and 9 no longer claim that the summoned pet is capped to a max level of 27.

HARBINGER

* Rending Slash: Damage increased. The debuff from Rending Slash now increases damage from the Mage by 3% per stack.

NECROMANCER

* Increased damage of abilities granted by Possession.
    * Increased absorb values on Loyal Minion.
    * Parasite: Increased the damage dealt by the spawned Parasitic Leech.
    * Putrify: Can now proc off of any damage. Previously, this only procced from damaging abilities that applied Deathly Calling.
    * Lich Form: Reduced the Charge consumption rate.

PYROMANCER

* Countdown: Reverted an earlier change - this can again be cast on enemies you already have Countdown active on. Can now stack up to two times.
    * Fireball: Now has a base chance of 40% to proc Combust on enemies.
    * Improved Combustion: Increases the chance for Fireball to proc Combust by 20-60%.
    * Pyromancer's Aegis: Can now proc an additional Fireball once every 4 seconds, instead of every 5.
    * Improved Flame Bolt: Now only increases Spell damage, and no longer affects melee attacks.
    * Combust: Damage reduced.
    * Flame Sigil, Extinguish, and Fusillade no longer consume Combust stacks. These three abilities now also share a 10 second cooldown.
    * Flame Sigil: Reduced duration to 15 seconds. Flame Sigil now has a max stack size of 5.
    * Fulminate: Now receives a 15% bonus for each stack of Combust on the target. Down from 25%.
    * Backdraft: Will now proc Quick Thinking from the Dominator soul, if you have points spent in it.
    * Procs from Pyromancer's Armor and Pyromancer's Aegis now also reduce the mana cost of Cinder Burst by 50%.

WARLOCK

* Defile: Reduced rate of Charge consumption.
    * Salvage Corruption, Deathly Pall: Reduced cooldown to 5 seconds.
    * Consuming Agony - New Ability: Deals Death damage. Damage is increased by 20% for each of the caster's Death-based damage over time effects on the target. 4 second casting time, 10 second cooldown. 48-point root ability.
    * Expanded Contagion: Now causes Radiate Death to spread Atrophy in addition to Life Leech and Necrosis.
    * Void Barrage: Will now refresh DoT effects at the start of the channel. Reduced cooldown to 20 seconds.
    * Fixed a case where Salvage Corruption and Deathly Pall could be used to apply Death's Door to a target with greater than 50% health.
    * Void Decimation: Now increases the damage of Void Bolt and Void Barrage by 2-10% per Death DoT on the target.
    * Warlock Armor: Now has a 20% chance to proc Shared Agony, making Consuming Agony instant-cast and reducing its mana cost by 50%.

ROGUE

ASSASSIN

* Poison Mastery: Now increases weapon damage and attack power of the Rogue's poison-coated weapons, and increases the chance to apply poison by 6-30% (up from 5-25%).
    * Expose Weakness: Now increases Physical damage taken from the Rogue by up to the specified damage. No longer has a limit on the number of times this can occur. The increased Physical damage taken from the Rogue now scales even more with Attack Power.
    * Serrated Blades and all weapon poisons can now critically hit.
    * Physical Trauma: Increases the damage of your damage over time attacks by 10-20%, up from 5-10%.
    * Puncture: The damage bonus from Physical Trauma now applies to the damage over time effect of Puncture.

BLADEDANCER

* Contra Tempo: Increases the weapon damage and attack power contribution to the Rogue's offhand attacks by 7-35%, up from 5-25%.
    * Twin Strike, Compound Attack: AoE radius increased to 7 meters, up from 5.

MARKSMAN

* Static Shock Munitions: Now increases damage dealt by 15%, up from 6%.
    * Silver Tip Munitions: Increases damage taken from the Rogue by 5% per stack, up from 3%.
    * Electrified Munitions, Static Shock Munitions: Can now critically hit.

NIGHTBLADE

* Ignited Weapons and all weapon enchantments can now critically hit.
    * Ignited Weapons: Now causes the target to burn for 100-200% of your weapon damage over 4 seconds, up from 50-100%. Fixed a bug where damage was not being properly computed.
    * Ebon Blades: Increases damage taken from the Rogue by 5% per stack, up from 3%.
    * Weapon Flare, Fiery Chains: AoE radius increased to 7 meters, up from 5.
    * Enkindle: Now increases the damage of Fiery Spike by 15-30%, up from 10-20%.
    * Smoldering Blades: Fixed a bug where consuming 5 stacks of the Smoldering Blades effect was triggering the damage effect from the Warlock's Neddra's Torture.

RANGER

* Twin Shot: Damage increased.
    * Concussive Blast: Now affects up to 5 targets, up from 3.
    * Ace Shot: The debuff now causes the player's pet to deal 40% more damage to the target, up from 25%.

WARRIOR

BEASTMASTER

* Loyalty: Now heals the Warrior for the correct amount.
    * Ties that Bind: Also reduces the cost of Beastmaster abilities by 2-6%.

CHAMPION

* Intense Training: Now increases the effect of Juggernaut’s Bearing to 1.3/1.6/2%, down from 2/3/4%.
    * Juggernaut’s Bearing: Now reduces damage taken and increases damage dealt by 1% for each nearby enemy for 10s after using an Area of Effect attack. Now stacks up to 5 times.
    * Deadly Strikes: All Physical attacks now ignore 2-10% of the target's armor.
    * Berserker: On a successful hit, the Warrior has a 20% chance to increase Strength by 5-25% for 15 seconds, down from 7-35%.
    * Savage Sweep: The bleed effect from Savage Sweep now ignores armor.
    * Chains of Death: Damage increased. Can now critically hit.
    * Thunderous Strike: Affected enemies now take 10-30% more AoE damage from the Warrior, up from 5-25%.
    * Dominating Bearing: Now also increases damage dealt by 10%.
    * Chains of Life: Corrected typo on tooltip.
    * Bull Rush: Corrected the tooltip which wrongly stated that Bull Rush could not be used in combat. It can.

PALADIN

* Brutal Response: Also reduces the cost of attacks that must follow a Block by 50%.
    * Balance of Power: Damage dealt now scales correctly with your Endurance.

PARAGON

* Weapon Familiarity: Now increases your attack power and weapon damage by 2-10%, up from 1-5%. Now stacks with Amped.
    * Combat Precision: All non-Physical attacks now ignore 2-10% of the target's Armor.
    * Open the Stream: Damage of the bleed effect has been increased.
    * Analyze Weakness: Swift Strike, Reaping Harvest, Setting Moon, and Flurry now ignore 10-20% of the target's Armor, up from 7-15%.
    * Precise Strikes: Increases damage of Swift Strike, Reaping Harvest, Setting Moon, and Flurry by 10-20%, up from 7-15%.
    * Devoted Training: Now increases Strength by 2-10%, lowered from 3-15%.
    * Flowing Strikes: Now lasts for 15 seconds, up from 6.
    * Improved Flowing Strikes: Functionality changed. Now increases damage by 3-6% when Flowing Strikes is triggered.
    * Strike Like Iron: Now increases damage dealt by 7-21% for 20 seconds based on the number of Attack Points consumed. Duration increased to 20 seconds.
    * Sweeping Blades: Duration increased to 15 seconds.
    * Shifting Blades: No longer tagged as a Spell type ability. Now causes only single target direct damage attacks to deal bonus damage. No longer works for damage over time attacks.
    * Death Touch: Fixed the damage effect from Death Touch not being stackable by multiple Paragons.
    * Deadly Parity: Fixed a bug where Deadly Parity is incorrectly including weapon damage in the final damage calculation.

REAVER

* Soul Feast: Now heals for a minimum of 1 health.
    * Soul Sickness, Blood Fever, Necrotic Wounds, & Flesh Rot: Now tagged correctly as single target abilities, not Area of Effect. This includes when you are under the effects of "Plague Bringer". Due to this, they will no longer benefit from any bonuses to Area of Effect attacks.

RIFTBLADE

* Surging Energy: Grants a 15-30% chance that the power cost of your next builder is reduced by 25% on a successful hit, up from a 10-25% chance.
    * Scald: Fixed a bug where Scald was being boosted more than expected from damage buffs. After using Icy Burst on targets affected by Fiery Burst, Scald deals damage based on 10-60% of attack power - down from 15-90%
    * Burst Capacitor: Fixed Burst Capacitor increasing the damage of all Warrior abilities, instead of only Bursts and Scald. Now increases damage of Bursts and Scald by 8-40%, up from 4-20%.
    * Enhanced Burst: Now increases the damage of all non-Physical attacks.
    * Elemental Caress: Also increases all damage by 2-4%.
    * Fiery Burst: Fixed a bug where Fiery Boost was being boosted more than expected from damage buffs. Base damage increased and cost reduced. No longer tagged as a Spell ability.
    * Burst Synergy: Now increases the damage of the next 3 Burst abilities by 40%, up from 25%. Buff now lasts up to 30 seconds.
    * Elemental Touch: Now deals an additional 15% of your attack power as Air damage. Can now critically hit.
    * Intensify: Now also increases Critical Hit Chance by 2-6%.
    * Blade of the Ascended: Now also increases all damage by 30%.
    * All Burst finishers have had their cost and damage reduced. They are no longer on global cooldown by default.
    * Frost Strike: Damage has been increased. Now also causes the target to take 10% more damage from your elemental strikes, up from 3%.
    * Rift Strike: Damage increased, duration now 20 seconds.
    * Rift Implosion: Damage increased. Fixed a bug where Rift Implosion would not enjoy the benefits of bonuses to Builders, like Surging Energy.
    * Avatar of Flame: Fixed a bug causing Avatar of Flame to not deal the correct amount of damage.
    * Elemental Precision: All non-Physical attacks now ignore 2-10% of the target's Resist.
    * Stonespear: Functionality changed - now an interrupt with an 8 second cooldown.
    * Rift Barrage: Fixed Rift Barrage benefiting from the effect of Fork when it shouldn't.
    * Quick Burst: Functionality changed. Increases Attack Power and Weapon Damage contribution to Burst attacks by 40%. Power cost of Burst attacks reduced by 40%.
    * Synergy: Also increases the damage of all Finishers by 5%.
    * Flame Spear: Damage reduced.
    * Storm Blade: Can now critically hit.
    * Rift Familiarity: Increases Elemental damage by 5-10%, up from 3-6%.
    * All Riftblade Spear abilities are now tagged as single-target attacks and not AoE. As such, they won't gain bonuses to general AoE attacks.

TEMPEST

* Amped: Now increases your attack power and weapon damage by 2-10%, up from 1-5%. Now stacks with Weapon Familiarity.
    * Enhanced Power: Now increases the damage of all non-Physical attacks by 2-10%.
    * Increased Voltage: Also increases Critical Hit Chance by 2-6%.
    * Empower: Now increases the damage of all ranged attacks by 5%.
    * Oscillation: Fixed Oscillation only benefiting ranged builders instead of all builders.
    * Discharged Defenses: Fixed a bug where hitting with Skyfall causes the Warrior's attacks to bypass 5-10% of the target's Armor and Resist, instead of 3-6%.
    * Ionized Discharge: Now also increases the damage of Blasts and Chain Pulse by 2-10%.
    * Cyclonic Fury: Functionality changed. Now increases attack power and weapon damage contribution to ranged attacks by 3-9%.
    * Magnified Charge: No longer increases the damage bonus on Electricity Cascade. Now properly increases the amount Jolt heals.
    * Electricity Cascade: No longer causes the target to take more damage from the Warrior. Instead, increases the Warrior's damage by 5% per attack point used.
    * Charged Pulse: Damage increased.
    * Lightning Torrent: Now has a chance to trigger Storm Blade or any other procs on each interval. Damage reduced.
    * Evasive Redirection: Corrected a tooltip bug to indicate that Evasive Redirection will last up to 12 seconds, regardless of the number of Attack Points used.
    * Bioelectric Enhancement: Now increases Strength by 2-10%, down from 3-15%.
    * Grounded: Functionality changed. Now deals additional 2-6% damage with ranged attacks while standing still, and increases the damage of all Tempest abilities by 2-6%.
    * Stormbringer: Damage increase to Charged Pulse, Lightning Torrent, Storm Torrent, and Electricity Cascade changed to 5-15%.
    * Double Pulse: Damage reduced.
    * Polarization: Now increases the bonus on Enhanced Conductivity by 3-6%, down from 4-8%.
    * Safe Fall: Replaced with Elude. Elude causes the Warrior to jump backwards 20 meters and removes all crowd control effects. 60 second cooldown.
    * Distracting Pulse: Should now be blocked by buffs and abilities that prevent interrupts.

VOID KNIGHT

* Energy Retention: Fixed the duration bonus being greater than specified on Accord of Resilience, Accord of Shifting, and Accord of the Rift.

WARLORD

* Tactical Surge: Now lasts for 10-30 seconds, depending on Attack Points used. Increased from 5-25 seconds.
    * King of the Hill: No longer knocks back the target.
    * Ready Posture: Removed 20% reduction to damage dealt.
    * Offensive Surge: Functionality changed. Now increases the duration of your Surges by 33-100%.
    * Everything is a Weapon: Now increases attack power and weapon contribution by 25%, down from 30%.
    * Arterial Strike: Fixed a bug with this granting an Attack Point when it shouldn't.

ITEMS

WARRIOR SYNERGY CRYSTALS

* Calliope's Beastmaster Crystal: The debuff from the 4 piece bonus is now triggered after using Messy Wounds.
    * Calliope's Champion Crystal: The 2-piece bonus is now properly activated after using an area of effect damage attack, and not for all area of effect abilities. Will no longer increase the damage dealt by Coda of Jeopardy, Spotter's Call, and Illuminate.
    * Calliope's Paragon Crystal: Now causes the target to take additional damage only from the Paragon and not all attackers.
    * Calliope's Riftblade Crystal: Fixed the debuff from the 4-piece bonus not being stackable by different players. No longer increases the damage taken from Coda of Jeopardy, Spotter's Call, or Illuminate.
    * Calliope’s Void Knight Crystal: The damage buff acquired from the 4 piece bonus should now be displayed when triggered.
    * Calliope's Warlord Crystal: 2 piece bonus: Functionality changed - using a Warlord builder increases Strength by 120 for 30 seconds.

CONSUMABLES

* Endurance Serum: Fixed a bug where the first tier Endurance Serum is giving 50 Endurance instead of 5 Endurance.

EQUIPMENT

* Empyreal Hero’s Fortified Shield: Fixed a bug where the absorption shield triggered from this item is not absorbing damage.
    * Shield of Static Wind: Now works properly.
    * Some "Empowered" raid items have had their stats properly aligned with their pre-upgrade versions.
    * Empyreal COnquereror's Fortified Dagger: Has been appropriately shortened to certified "Dagger" length. Its dreams of being a sword, are no more.

ZONES

ASHORA

* Majeric Tower: Razormaw should no longer be above water.
    * The Thirst Quencher: Added more Scouts.
    * Daily Quest - Dust Devils: You are now able to use the Cyclonic Devolver on the “Kill the Revealed Djinali” objective.

DROUGHTLANDS

* Lecu the Claw will now fight back!
    * Quest - Jagged Fringe: Varu Etching has returned!

PVP/WARFRONTS

* Mercenary and Freelancer Essences now have a Unique-Family line on their tooltip - the functionality didn't change, but this should clear up why they couldn't be stacked.
    *Conquest: Reduced the AFK timer down to 2 Minutes
    That's a lot of class tweaks so make sure you check your builds
    Last edited by Slipmat; 2013-02-06 at 04:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    That's a lot of class tweaks so make sure you check your builds
    Glad to see these made it to live so soon, long needed class changes are looking pretty damm awesome!

Damn, seems like they're pushing through a lot of the changes from PTR. Hopefully that means we see actual 2.2 changes on PTR soon : D

redit: Damnit, the day after Tera goes F2P. I'm going to have to test out the inquisitor changes >.<

RB changes are great because I love me some RB. Wonder how experts will go now that Chloros are not FOTM overhealing.

Also
    *Conquest: Reduced the AFK timer down to 2 Minutes

^ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Funny story, they forgot to include the double dip fix for Chloros. So we got our base values buffed, but they didn't fix the bug inflating our numbers. Kervik said it should be fixed tomorrow, but in the meantime everyone go solo heal stuff!

Funny story, they forgot to include the double dip fix for Chloros. So we got our base values buffed, but they didn't fix the bug inflating our numbers. Kervik said it should be fixed tomorrow, but in the meantime everyone go solo heal stuff!
    What is the double dip bug? I hear about it, but never gotten an explanation. :I

Love the Inq changes!

Certain abilities, in this case proc-based heals are gaining additional benefit from Spellpower, so are much more powerful than intended

10+ Year Old Account
    Certain abilities, in this case proc-based heals are gaining additional benefit from Spellpower, so are much more powerful than intended
    It seems that particular fix didn't quite make the last hotfix, has now been addressed in Hotfix #8

RIFT 2.1 Hotfix #8 - 10:00am PST 2/7/13 [NA] - 2:00am GMT 8/2/13 [EU]

RIFT 2.1 Hot FIx #8 - 2/7/13

GENERAL

*Attention Dwarves, the buffet is now open! Dwarven racial ability, Density, has been removed. Replaced with Dwarven Breakfast - Restores 8% health and mana per second over 13 seconds.

SOULS

*Fixed a bug with some player procs healing for more than intended

DIMENSIONS

*Guild leaders should now be able to properly upgrade their guild's Dimension

ITEMS

*PvP: Costume versions of Warlord Gear is now available from Mercenary Hudson in Tempest Bay

QUESTS

*Storm Legion Crafting & Carnage Quests: Now give more experience!

ZONES

Kingsward

*Salvarola the Great: Salvarola's holovid now plays properly

Freemarch

*Like Moths to a Flame: Sorcerer's can now also be hit by the Shade Thresher in addition to the other undead in the area.

Pelladane

*Chain of Command Achievement: Fixed an issue where killing Unuarangecon in Pelledane counted as Diocletian.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/official-...8-2-13-eu.html