Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion best Character 2012/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    What if we end up ressurecting Yshaarj?

The Sha, who are the remnants of Yshaarj, feed off of our negative emotions and they came out in full force once we arrived. Well what if our coming to this land actually "feed" the corpse of Yshaarj and he comes back to life?

Its not the first time an old god has come back from the dead(Im looking at you C'thun).
    Yeah what if thats what Wrathion is doing to purge Azeroth of the Alliance and Horde.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    So Rastakhan is dead... Pity, I was looking forward to see him.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuzard View Post
    Well if he wasn't such an apathetic... person like the dude was being chill you know sitting on his gold throne ''Yep nothing bad happens I'm king sorry gtfo prophet'' OH WAIT EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE WHAT DO WE DO KING

King: Uh I'm going to sit here on my gold chair you guys have fun with the prophet
    Citizen: Wth YOU'RE GOING TO DIE
    King: Yep
    Citizen: Do you not care?
    King: Nope I have my gold chair gtfo

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah-sha-rahj is the pronunciation then of Y'shaarj going by how Wrathion said it. I always thought it was E-Sharge.

Quote Originally Posted by lucizanito View Post
    Yeah-sha-rahj is the pronunciation then of Y'shaarj going by how Wrathion said it. I always thought it was E-Sharge.
    Exactly what I thought it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

What makes you say he's dead? He's with the fleet or on the sinking island. Neither option leaves him dead.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    Well if he wasn't such an apathetic... person like the dude was being chill you know sitting on his gold throne ''Yep nothing bad happens I'm king sorry gtfo prophet'' OH WAIT EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE WHAT DO WE DO KING

King: Uh I'm going to sit here on my gold chair you guys have fun with the prophet
    Citizen: Wth YOU'RE GOING TO DIE
    King: Yep
    Citizen: Do you not care?
    King: Nope I have my gold chair gtfo
    Why are people assuming he's dead?
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Yeah what if thats what Wrathion is doing to purge Azeroth of the Alliance and Horde.
    Wrathion killed all the black dragons tainted by the madness of the Old Gods. I doubt he'd do this just to turn around and res the Old Gods.
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Wrathion best Character 2012/2013
    Agreed. That is quite strange, but for me Wrathion is the most favourite character right now. I would love moar story with him being involved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    Wrathion killed all the black dragons tainted by the madness of the Old Gods. I doubt he'd do this just to turn around and res the Old Gods.
    Yea
    Although he is uncorrupted by the Old Gods, I think he can 'sense' their presence in a way. If there is an Old God beneath Pandaria, Wrathion might have been drawn to the land by Y'Shaarj his presence (since C'Thun and Yogg are dead, or Ahn'Qiraj and Ulduar were merely setbacks) with a new task: Finishing all the Old Gods.
    As a whelp, he is obviously unable to take on an Old God by himself (although he has skills), and by what he has seen from us by destroying Deathwing, why not make us help him, trying to seek our trust by rewarding us with Legendary power.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Cus they know that the old god is Hakkar Blood God, The Faceless One :P
    Not even close. The Faceless One is not the Sevenheaded Old God.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    I still don't get why the Zandalar trolls wouldn't just shack up with the Horde or look for a peaceful way to get a new homeland :\
    That's what I say. The fate of the Zandalari, which is the same as saying the fate of the troll race in Azeroth, should be linked with the Horde.

The new Horde of Vol'jin should consider an alliance with the Zandalari trolls, the last uncorrupted troll tribe (excepting the Zandalari who follow the prophet Zul of course).

I can not believe it! Blizzard has killed the King Rastakhan?? For God's sake! They have no fucking idea of ​​developing a decent story. Even a monkey could have more imagination than the Blizzard's "screenwriters"!

The end of WoW is near, and apparently seen, I'm glad of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post

I can not believe it! Blizzard has killed the King Rastakhan?? For God's sake! They have no fucking idea of ​​developing a decent story. Even a monkey could have more imagination than the Blizzard's "screenwriters"!

He's not dead guys...
    Twas brillig

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    That's what I say. The fate of the Zandalari, which is the same as saying the fate of the troll race in Azeroth, should be linked with the Horde.

The new Horde of Vol'jin should consider an alliance with the Zandalari trolls, the last uncorrupted troll tribe (excepting the Zandalari who follow the prophet Zul of course).

.... You should really learn to calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    .... You should really learn to calm down.
    ...Agreed. Christ. We don't even know if he's really dead and the story development with Mists is actually really good.

And the game isn't ending anytime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

In the Klaxxi finale quest the NPC pronounces his name "E - Sah - Rahj" and now Wrathion says it differently. I personally would go with the Klaxxi pronounciation being that they worshipped him but I'm sure either is appropriate.

10+ Year Old Account

Wow, calm down we literally know nothing else, aside that Zandalar was affected by Deathwing. Chill.

Deleted

Lol, listen to the audio fragment again, maybe twice. Where do you hear that the death of Rastakhan is true, or that the word death links to his name.
    That's right, nowhere. Learn to properly listen to something before you randomly nerdrage about something.
    Or haven't you got the attention yet you need today?

Haven't you done the quest you get once you reach exalted with the klaxxi? It says clearly how it is pronounced.

Beaten to it -_-

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    In the Klaxxi finale quest the NPC pronounces his name "E - Sah - Rahj" and now Wrathion says it differently. I personally would go with the Klaxxi pronounciation being that they worshipped him but I'm sure either is appropriate.
    No, the Klaxxi pronounced it "Ya-Sha-Aaaaarché".