Poll: Who deserves to kill Garrosh the most?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Varian, Anduin and even Jaina are aware of the difference and of the dissatisfaction of Garrosh amongst some members so there really is no point to be proven to them and either way the rebellion itself would tell them that any way.

The problem is that I don't think any leader should have the canon kill on him. It would too controversial an ending to have one faction kill him. I'd rather we just saw our respective leaders there, but not playing any role in the fight itself gameplay wise.
    If they were aware of it we'd have an Alliance by now.

Blizzard said we'd be working together to take him down anyways, and Lorthemar and Jaina are beginning to work toward a truce as of 5.2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Voted other. If anyone deserves to kill Garrosh, its Trassk
    haha thats just great.

I voted for Voljin. Assassination attempts and trying to enslave (basically) the trolls is not laughing matter. I also think Jaina should get a shot in as well.

Sig'd. Sig'd so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Garrosh gets gun downed by the Basic Campfire Mafia.

Who...?
    Most of them. Apart from Gallywix.
    Though my preference goes to Vol'Jin and Varian. Vol'Jin because, let's not forget, the new Horde is also his. He helped shape it, and Garrosh destroyed it. Varian because... Well; Anduin. Parents deserve some payback.

Thrall doesn't deserve it. Come on; he left the bastard in charge. He could have picked another one, but instead, he wanted Garrosh to lead. As much as I like some of the things about Thrall, the fall of the Horde is his fault, first and foremost.
    So here's my hopes: Varian gets mortally wounded by Garrosh, but valiantly finishes off the evil orc. Then the forces of Azeroth forget their previous stupidity, and band together in order to launch a full-on assault on the Burning Legion. No more defending territory; it's high time those demons felt the Wrath of Azeroth.

I'm thinking Vol'Jin because of the story line so far in MOP, the letters I keep getting from him in game mail, and the whole warning that he gave in the beginning of Cata as foreshadow.

maybe the players? both side and especially horde players are forced to listen to every bs he sprout for the entire levelling and beyond, we are champions that slay old gods, but can't kill this little kiddo , so pls give us the honor to end this idiot's life.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Sig'd. Sig'd so hard.
    I'd say he should progress Garrosh Hc, just to get killed all day long by Garrosh.

you are forgetting that vol'jin threatened to kill garrosh at the beginning of the cataclysm.

so obviously, it won't be him. sylvanas didn't kill the lich king, did she?
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I voted other. I think Vol'jin should shoot him from the shadows and as Garrosh falls to the ground dying, Saufang should walk up and cleave his head from his shoulders. Both of them deserve to strike the final blow on Garrosh.

Voted other. After the big epic fight with the big name NPCs, Garrosh will win. As he walks towards a downed Jaina to end her, he trips and falls into a basic campfire and ends up burning to death.

Deleted
    Other, somebody impartial. Executions should not be done in bloodlust or for some warped vision of vengeance lest one side be seen as more valid than the other.

voted other simply on my belief that Durotan and Orgrim Doomhammer will both rise from the grave, fuse via fusion dance creating Durogrim, create a Spirit Bomb, and send him to the next dimension.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow. That's a lot of enemies he has. Didn't even think about what every major npc thinks of him, except maybe thrall and wrynn.. and vol'jin. Orgrimmar raid will be interesting. I bet everyone of those npcs will take part in it.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

I say Vol'jin. We the players will defeat Garrosh in combat with the aid of some other faction leader, but Vol'jin will deliver the final blow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Voljin, Lorthemar, Varian or Jaina.
    I still think Baine should have a fair shot even though I think he would prefer to kill Magatha over Garrosh. As she is the main reason why Garrosh was even able to kill Cairne
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I don't recall reading that he is going to die, just that we are going to fight him to bring his warchief butt down. I see many posible scenarios (pun not intended):
    - We, the heroes kill him with aid of a representative from our own faction + someone else from the horde (for lore purposes, could be vol'jin, thrall, saurfang)
    - Leaders from the horde kill him (if you are alliance, you still get a part lore wise, probably doing some kind of "move" or distraction, also this could also be true for horde players)
    - Noone kill him, he destroys himself either by blowing himself up unintentionally or redeeming himself in some manner
    - He dosen't die, we just beat the sha out of him

Deleted
    This a million times.

Are ya here trassk? what say we get a raid together and let you have the killing blow :P

Vol'jin deserves it, but Sylvanas would probably be more awesome. Dark minion Garrosh pet for her? Yes please.

I predict Thrall will save Garrosh before the players and faction leaders can kill him, and will try to redeem him.

Garrosh will then either accept the offer and give up his power, commit suicide out of shame, or a demon will burst from his chest.

Also, I agree that if he must die, nobody has more of a claim than Trassk. He better be world first.