Poll: Who deserves to kill Garrosh the most?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    They have been building the Vol'jin - Garrosh flare since early cata. It is going to be voljin who has the killing blow on garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly, what i would love to see is kind of like what happened with Ragnaros heroic. In that, we Malfurion, Runetotem and Cenarius together against him with the raid group.

Since bosses are expected to have 10/25 players being part of killing them, why then can't we have numbers of lore heroes involved in it too, not just the one.

Have Thrall, Vol'jin, Varian and Jaina fighting Garrosh all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    /shrug. Your not writing the lore here.
    I ought to be. :|

It'd be better.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by manthrax View Post
    I don't recall reading that he is going to die, just that we are going to fight him to bring his warchief butt down. I see many posible scenarios (pun not intended):
    - We, the heroes kill him with aid of a representative from our own faction + someone else from the horde (for lore purposes, could be vol'jin, thrall, saurfang)
    - Leaders from the horde kill him (if you are alliance, you still get a part lore wise, probably doing some kind of "move" or distraction, also this could also be true for horde players)
    - Noone kill him, he destroys himself either by blowing himself up unintentionally or redeeming himself in some manner
    - He dosen't die, we just beat the sha out of him
    Trying the master the Sha power will cause him to lose himself even more. There is nothing we can do but kill him.

The problem is the Sha effect anyone and if Garrosh was able to "master" it. Many of the hero could get effected by the Sha. Thrall is the only one that might be calm enough to get closer to Garrosh. Vol'jin can shoot far enough to deal some damage but his rage could effect him that a sha of rage can appear.

Noone will kill him. Thrall will come as hes about to die with surafang and Vol'jin, they talk him down and he'll realize how hes going against what his father has done to better the orcs and the horde. then Jania will want Blood because someone has to die as repayment for her Picking sides(or maybe because shes also infested by "sha" eMotions), then Thrall will summon the powers of the Azeroth its self to stop her but she wont stop so he has to put her down. Varian and the alliance will try to do something,after seeing such a powerful ally of theirs being Destroyed so easily, but thrall Expels them from Orgrimar. that ends MoP and sets us up for the WAR between ally and horde. . .

Voted other since I'll be killing him!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRickyB View Post
    Noone will kill him. Thrall will come as hes about to die with surafang and Vol'jin, they talk him down and he'll realize how hes going against what his father has done to better the orcs and the horde. then Jania will want Blood because someone has to die as repayment for her Picking sides(or maybe because shes also infested by "sha" eMotions), then Thrall will summon the powers of the Azeroth its self to stop her but she wont stop so he has to put her down. Varian and the alliance will try to do something,after seeing such a powerful ally of theirs being Destroyed so easily, but thrall Expels them from Orgrimar. that ends MoP and sets us up for the WAR between ally and horde. . .
    That will not happen because MoP is setting up the next exp which might be against the Burning Legion and both side need to end their war against each other to face against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    Thrall whups his ass, and Jaina breaks her Ice Block and steals the KB a la Tirion.
    Hahaha most definitely this.
    Honestly though i would love to see Jaina 1v1 with garrosh and see who won. I can see both of them being potential victors but i think it is about time Jaina became a little more serious about the threat of war rather than playing ignorant and innocent all the time. Not sure i like the Sylvannas-ness they're bringing out in her though at the moment..

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin or Lor'themar deserve to kill Garrosh and nobody else.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Quote Originally Posted by Da Avenger View Post
    Vol'jin or Lor'themar deserve to kill Garrosh and nobody else.
    How the hell does Lor'themar have more of a call than Jaina or even that Milquetoast Baine?
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Frankly, what i would love to see is kind of like what happened with Ragnaros heroic. In that, we Malfurion, Runetotem and Cenarius together against him with the raid group.

Since bosses are expected to have 10/25 players being part of killing them, why then can't we have numbers of lore heroes involved in it too, not just the one.

Have Thrall, Vol'jin, Varian and Jaina fighting Garrosh all together.
    Kinda cool concept for that showdown, but I don't think Garrosh is that powerful to stand against Thrall, Jaina, Varian and Vol'jin, all at once.
    I mean, he barely won a duel against Thrall, during the introductory event of WotLK. He's not an elemental Lord/old god/fallen aspect...

That will not happen because MoP is setting up the next exp which might be against the Burning Legion and both side need to end their war against each other to face against them.
    not to mention this expansion is largely focused on the war between the horde and alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    Kinda cool concept for that showdown, but I don't think Garrosh is that powerful to stand against Thrall, Jaina, Varian and Vol'jin, all at once.
    I mean, he barely won a duel against Thrall, during the introductory event of WotLK. He's not an elemental Lord/old god/fallen aspect...
    Thats the big question though. We have so far faught old gods, the lich king, demonicly empowered Illidan, demon lords, deathwing the destroyer, all godly like beings which took an army to take down. They are going to have to do something with Garrosh that makes him on par with these characters.

Honestly, I think it will be a coalition effort led by Voljin and Varian. Think about temple of the white tiger as a horde player. you ask the tauren why don't we attack anduin since hes alone, and he states thats spoken that like a true disciple of Garrosh. Honestly, I think Vol'jin is seeking out Garrosh's enemies and will connect with Varian through the process. Both will agree to join forces to stop Garrosh and put a warchief into power who will work to end the war. Varian doesn't seem to "hate" the horde as much as he hates having to fight them non stop and deal with their non stop aggression since Garrosh took the reigns. I think he hates Garrosh more than he hates the Horde.

Also, if it is a coalition force, I think Vol'jin becomes warchief because variann just straight up doesn't like orcs that much.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Us, a group of brave heroes. Tired of lore "heroes" doing next to nothing all expansion only to come in last mine to shoot a mega weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenosege View Post
    Gallywix: Garrosh is likely to bankrupt himself in the war? (yes Im reaching)
    Wars typically generate huge income for people selling supplies, Gallywix has probably never been happier. As we've seen around the Cata events, our goblins are extremely happy to supply their services and vehicles to the Horde, for a price.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    I'm thinking Millhouse Manastorm.
    lol.

I would have to say Either Vol'jin or Saurfang, although I think the killing blow will be Vol'jin after all it was a promise made long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    Saurfang. Just because he warned him.
    oh yes. i'm all for this. or have it be a the horde players since he betrayed us the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I would like it to be Thrall, I'm seeing so much build up on Vol'jin now I can't think of why it be anyone else. Vol'jin got a new model, he's getting a novel released soon about him in these current events, and the fact he's now 'hiding in the shadows', suggests him jumping from them at the right moment to finish Garrosh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Missouri, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 285.2b
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Wars typically generate huge income for people selling supplies, Gallywix has probably never been happier. As we've seen around the Cata events, our goblins are extremely happy to supply their services and vehicles to the Horde, for a price.
    This, I wouldn't be surprised if Gallywix was a boss in the Org raid.
    I honestly think Nazgrim could also be a potential murderee because of they way they keep building up his character. Altho he could also be a raid boss too....