Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Not if you use stretchy pants or a length of tubing attached to the funnel.
    just pull up and lean back some xD make an arc
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    If I was a girl for a day I probably would want to see what it's like to well... be fucked that way. Cunnilingus as well.

I mean honestly I don't want to be a woman or have to deal with womanly things. Seems a total mess, so much work..
    And I thought you were a woman.

My sex-detector has been so off lately.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko9 View Post
    Fuck that shit, I ain't being a tranny. Anyways, real boobs > fake boobs.
    That's an incredibly hateful term btw.

For me, I was born a man, transitioning to a woman right now. So ya I would become a complete woman if nothing else than to get a glimpse of what's down the road for me...to no longer be uncomfortable with my "birth defect"... would be awesome, but bittersweet at the end of the 24 hours.

If I was female for 24 hours, I would spend it figuring out how to understand women. Then we could finally lay that to rest.

Deleted
    Whenever a topic likes this comes up I think of this woman, she tried living as a man for 18 months until she had a mental breakdown.

From the article: "I really like being a woman. ... I like it more now because I think it's more of a privilege."

Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing what it's really like to live life as a woman.

I would not, ever, ever, ever want to be the opposite sex. Woman are great and should be leaders, but no way. I'm gay and having all that... other stuff would be a bit disconcerting.

Spend the entire day "marking my territory". "Why, officer, I'm terribly sorry about your boots...."

It'd be an interesting experiment to say the least. I'd just be nervous about the massive change of hormones and how it would affect my mind. I suppose if it was for one day, I would see what it would be like. Having to sit to pee seems like it would be a pain, though.

I'd go to a bar and drag some drunk douchebag home. The morning would be some funny shit when the Cinderella effect fades and we're sleeping in a spoon.

edit: male

Deleted
    At first I thought, If I became a woman, I'd go out and pick up as many guys as possible... Then I realized I'd still be sleeping with guys, and that idea would probably not leave me after 24 hours. I'm not sure I'm strong enough of mind to actually do that in the end.

So I guess I will settle for a lot of mastubation, maybe a lesbian encounter if one could be procured. Touch the boobs... a lot...

10+ Year Old Account
    Both would masturbate for half the day. The guys to girls might spend a bit more time doing this.

Women would probably pee on everything. They would probably hit themselves in the balls or get someone else to do it. It would only happen once though and they would immediately regret it.

Men would whore out their new female bodies but probably wouldn't go as far as actually have sex.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2013-01-31 at 08:22 AM.

I'm a guy and this is always my dream...except the fact that I wake up and have 1 day walking around with a period...no thanks.

Deleted
    I'd try to convince any of my friends to let me try out what sex as a male would feel like, even better would be if my boyfriend was turned a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    That's an incredibly hateful term btw.

For me, I was born a man, transitioning to a woman right now. So ya I would become a complete woman if nothing else than to get a glimpse of what's down the road for me...to no longer be uncomfortable with my "birth defect"... would be awesome, but bittersweet at the end of the 24 hours.
    Sorry that you find it hateful, many people used it without being hateful because it's a short version.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guy - yes. Stay home in bed all day having a "special" day.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Deleted
    Ofc I would.. then I could try out if shopping bags and all that stuff are REALLY too heavy for them. And hell, I would explore that gorgeous body of mine..

Deleted
    I would obviously want to see what a womans body feels like. Also go outside and "see the world". Probably try some light exhibitionism. And yes, lesbian sex if possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely be a chick for day, and seek the males >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was a chick for a day, like many others, I would experiment with every roughly cylindrical object I could find for a few hours, then go out and fuck as many guys as I could. I'd probably even let a few come in me. My ex used to love it, so I would want to know why it always got her so excited.

To all the girls saying that as a guy they'd spend half the day/day masturbating....sorry, but guys can't do that.