The Arena Master

Hello everybody is this achievment account wide? Cuz i am missing 2200 in 2s for that title, like most of pvp community already know to get 2.2k in 2s right now is almost impossible, sadly. I was wondering if i for example get that achi on some other toon like in 70s bracket or something will i get title on my main? Thanks in advance.
    Loved by Few, Hated by Many, Respected by All

I'm pretty sure all titles and achievements are account wide now

the title i think is account wide, but if you get the 22 aciev on an alt if should count toward the meta
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Deleted
    Nope, Arena is, as far as i know. Char specific.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is account wide, you can wear the title on all characters above 70.

The specific achievement for 2200 is CHARACTER bound, ALTHOUGH the meta achievement is shared, but for the meta achievement to be unlocked, you need to complete all the required achivements on ONE char in order for it to be shared to the rest.

So no, getting it on a lvl 70 char wont work. Unless you get the rest aswell.
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

Ok, thanks for responses. So basically i can get achievment done but i cant get title before i got 2.2k on main right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pj4ever View Post
    The specific achievement for 2200 is CHARACTER bound, ALTHOUGH the meta achievement is shared, but for the meta achievement to be unlocked, you need to complete all the required achivements on ONE char in order for it to be shared to the rest.

Go to the achievements pane and find the arena master meta. If you highlight the shield on the right (with the number of points it rewards), it clearly states "Progress on any of your characters will count towards this achievement."

So yeah...it's totally fine to go for 2.2k on a 70 if you miss it.

Deleted
    Title IS account wide, you can use it on any character after getting it and so is progress towards the achievment. No idea why though because RBG titles are character specific. Totaly want High Warlord on level 1 alts.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Title IS account wide, you can use it on any character after getting it and so is progress towards the achievment. No idea why though because RBG titles are character specific. Totaly want High Warlord on level 1 alts.
    I don't think you can wear a title until you meet the level req.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I'm pretty sure all titles and achievements are account wide now
    The vanilla PVP achievements are not. Which is awesomeeeeee.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pj4ever View Post

I would be inclined to think you're wrong. Judging by this Armory Link it would seem it does not matter what character did you achieve it on. The 2.2k rating there was attained on another toon in Cata. If the requirements were character specific, I would assume my mage would not be eligible to have 3v3 2.2k rating requirement marked as acquired for the Arena Master meta then...

Great news for me, well i guess it's a time to make a twink and get that rating in 70s bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Nope, Arena is, as far as i know. Char specific.
    this! 10 chars
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep