Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    ???

just go as windwalker, you should be able to destroy all eggs before razorgore gets below 50% health. you can destroy about 60% of the eggs during the first control, then SCK a few times to clear the adds around you, then go for the 2nd control and destroy the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Nicely done!
    Sad on my realm iam pretty sure i cant spend 40 minuteso n that fight without getting some horde sniping me
    Thanks, and about the pvp, I was surprised I had as little trouble with that as I did - my server (Bleeding Hollow) is pvp, well populated, with more horde than alliance (but with less of an imbalance than most servers though). I only had 2 horde come during my attempts and neither attacked me, though one attacked my statue. I did do it mainly in the middle of the night, which probably helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    What gear level would be the lowest to solo sarth3d 10man and naxx10?
    I did both at 85. They are jokes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    I did both at 85. They are jokes.
    Sarth3d 10man must hate my monk at 456 ilvl..I get him down to 600kish hp before I'm 2shot...doing at least 45k dps...

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Sarth3d 10man must hate my monk at 456 ilvl..I get him down to 600kish hp before I'm 2shot...doing at least 45k dps...
    Glyph Touch of Death so you don't need chi, save Touch of Karma until the last 20% (Tenebron enrages when Sarth hits 20% and Tenebron is who is killing you). Pop Fortifying brew, then ToK to increase the dmg ToK absorbs. Fort brew lasts 20 seconds so the increase to your HP should last long enough to also help you put Sarth into Touch of Death range before Tenebron can kill you.

Deleted
    youtube.com /watch?v=MU610PwBMF8 Every 5 man pandaria heroic solo'd as a brewmaster.

Since switching mains over to Monk with Mists launch I had been lazy about getting back into solo'ing anything at all. Combine that with not really playing Brewmaster hardly any and uh, well, yeah. So I decided to hop into Dragon Soul and start things out with ol` Morchok. He really isn't to bad, considering I screwed up a horrible ammount and wasn't even really pushing preparation to much, no flask, no food or anything.

Might try and see if anything else is doable but I'm thinking there might be some DPS issues on other bosses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nprJqeWaXMg

I play video games, darling.

I am a windwalker and i started to see how many places i can solo here is a small list of places i have done

BT
    the eye
    naxx
    gruuls
    the raid zone in hellfire
    most of uld
    some of the ToC raid
    Eye of eternity
    MC
    bwl
    kara
    prob gonna start making youtube videos of my kills

Can someone give me some advice on soloing Illidan as a Windwalker? I think i'm just not doing something right (which is possible, since I've never been here before).

I'm iLevel 468, and have been able to solo everything up to this point. The guides I've read said he's easy, but the elementals kill me super fast. They say I need to stay by the swords otherwise the elementals get a buff, so I do that. But they still hit me with Flame of Azzinoth for around 50k a few times and I go down like a rock. Any advice?

Did Morchok and Yor yesterday.

Yor was a close call ... warlord need me to do more stacks tho enrage is tight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Can someone give me some advice on soloing Illidan as a Windwalker? I think i'm just not doing something right (which is possible, since I've never been here before).
    Tank both elementals in the middle of the circle and move out of fire. If you feel really insecure about taking them down, pop CDs (start with something like ToK for the first one, then ToD one as soon as possible). If you are able to survive the damage of Illidari Council, you shouldn't have a big issue tanking the flames.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Did Morchok and Yor yesterday.

Yor was a close call ... warlord need me to do more stacks tho enrage is tight
    How did you deal with the stacks on Morchok?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niz View Post
    You ignore them. Best way to handle them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayay View Post
    youtube.com /watch?v=MU610PwBMF8 Every 5 man pandaria heroic solo'd as a brewmaster.
    Nice and the video would definitely be helpful for some people, one suggestion on Herod in scarlet halls would be to use your taunt whenever he is spinning, it causes him to move 50% quicker which basically gives more dps time on the boss / less overall enrage stacks.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 09:17 AM ----------

I'm iLevel 468, and have been able to solo everything up to this point. The guides I've read said he's easy, but the elementals kill me super fast. They say I need to stay by the swords otherwise the elementals get a buff, so I do that. But they still hit me with Flame of Azzinoth for around 50k a few times and I go down like a rock. Any advice?
    Touch of karma one and damage the other... unsure on their exact health but I think it's around 700k at most, which is about 3/2 of a ToD and ToK which isn't that much. Meaning you have to do about 1/2 your overall HP in damage before they kill yiu.

Quote Originally Posted by Niz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Morion View Post
    You ignore them. Best way to handle them.
    Basically this. Its the same as lvl 85 when you one tanked it. The stacks reset when he begins to cast.
    I also took almost all stomps for dps reason. I think i only dodged 2-3 of them because i couldnt make sure i had a cd or enough health.

Yor was basically just dps him all the time, ignore blobs and maybe spinning when adds are up.

You also get the achievements on the bosses solo ^_^

Anyone have advice for Sarth 3d 10 man? I keep thinking it should be easy, but once Tenebran comes down, he starts spamming voids under me, and it get hit by his purple firebreath and die. Usually get Sarth to around 20% before I bite it, so I'm very close. Is it just a gearing thing? I'm doing it WW with around 468 ilevel.

Dropped down to 2d and did it no problem, but I want the mount

Anyone have advice for Sarth 3d 10 man? I keep thinking it should be easy, but once Tenebran comes down, he starts spamming voids under me, and it get hit by his purple firebreath and die. Usually get Sarth to around 20% before I bite it, so I'm very close. Is it just a gearing thing? I'm doing it WW with around 468 ilevel.

Dropped down to 2d and did it no problem, but I want the mount
    Save ToKarma for when Tenebron comes in and starts smacking you in the face, should be okay then. Else, you just need to improve your DPS. I made a little video a while back of me being bad at it, if it helps at all; http://youtu.be/rEiB-P_5ilw
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

So how do you solo Razuvious 25 man? He destroyed me (363 ilevel).

If you are getting Sarth to 20% use a glyphed touch of death. It is an I win button that negates the whole enrage. Use fortifying brew to make your health pool larger around a million hp (sarths hp). Credit goes to somebody else earlier in the thread for mentioning it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    So how do you solo Razuvious 25 man? He destroyed me (363 ilevel).
    better yet, how do you do raz 10 man?