Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    That isn't what I'm asking what so ever shae. My growlithe will learn moves my arcanine would be unable to by level 45. I was wondering, if i evolve my growlithe anyways, would it still be able to learn those moves as an arcanine even though it normally wouldn't have been able to (but from the move relearner person thing)
    Well I didn't really care all I knew that my Lucario was able to learn moves from earlier levels. Whether it was Lucarios or Riolus moves, I didn't know.

Reckon getting Fire Blitz wouldn't matter too much ultimately if you'll just play offline either way.

Flame Wheel is awesome enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Mio continues to be my favorite.
    but... do you like me

grinding out levels on it with my exp share and lucky egg on lucario >_< Bloody annoying and taking forever. oh well, lucario is gonna be 51 soon, so yay aura sphere! \o/
    I always likes Exp. Share and double battles, but that's me.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Meh i know what your up to...

Your trying to dethrone Freyera.

Deleted
    I know to wait till 45. >_<
    i didnt!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I knew you'd say that

Honestly, yes. She's on par with Archetype: Earth according to her route, and Arcueid is already supposed to be great vs servants.

Tohno Shiki, on the other hand...no. He gets his sorry ass kicked to hell and back by Ryougi Shiki in her route, and while he is stronger than even Akiha in her Vermillion form, I seriously doubt he can stand his ground against a servant that is even remotely serious.
    Shiki just has plot armour and a hax power that he's always lucky enough to use, I don't think he could even beat Akiha if she didn't always go easy on him.

Ryougi might be stronger but I still don't think she can compare to Arc or a Servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Well I didn't really care all I knew that my Lucario was able to learn moves from earlier levels. Whether it was Lucarios or Riolus moves, I didn't know.

Reckon getting Fire Blitz wouldn't matter too much ultimately if you'll just play offline either way.

Flame Wheel is awesome enough.
    I want flare blitz dammit! D:

Deleted
    grinding out levels on it with my exp share and lucky egg on lucario >_< Bloody annoying and taking forever. oh well, lucario is gonna be 51 soon, so yay aura sphere! \o/

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 04:05 PM ----------

I know to wait till 45. >_<
    For me, it goes surprisingly fast with the egg and share. Leveling a team of 5 though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    Meh i know what your up to...

Your trying to dethrone Freyera.
    no1 can dethrone Freyshy

For me, it goes surprisingly fast with the egg and share. Leveling a team of 5 though.
    It's going pretty decently. I mean, it could be worse. I COULD be WITHOUT an egg or share.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Oh well, kill many bosses and get many good loots atleast then.

I'll try to sleep again, cya in 1-2 hours or tommorow.
    there is nothing to get from this dungeon, not till elegon xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I always likes Exp. Share and double battles, but that's me.
    Double battles are shitty xp imo. Rustling grass.

Double battles are shitty xp imo. Rustling grass.
    doubles are pretty shitty but if you're trying to power level something that isn't even fighting it still earns a ton of exp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Shiki just has plot armour and a hax power that he's always lucky enough to use, I don't think he could even beat Akiha if she didn't always go easy on him.
    Both he and Akiha confirm in Actress Again that Shiki is the better of the two, mind you. I'm not saying it's not ridiculous, but T-M are certainly willing to go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Ryougi might be stronger but I still don't think she can compare to Arc or a Servant.
    I'm mostly using the information gathered through Ryougi's route. Considering she's from an entirely different franchise altogether I don't even know how legit this whole thing is, but for the time being I'll assume it's serious.

The end of her route has her fight Archetype: Earth. We don't exactly know who comes out on top because the credits roll just before that fight, but considering how confident she is she probably stands a chance. Plus, Archetype: Earth is pretty much Arcueid at her strongest (though she's pretty much lost her mind).
    Last edited by Coffer; 2013-02-01 at 12:14 AM.

Deleted
    doubles are pretty shitty but if you're trying to power level something that isn't even fighting it still earns a ton of exp.
    All of mine can, and will fight.
    Absol will be my 6th

All of mine can, and will fight.
    Absol will be my 6th
    All of mine will fight as well. But I don't give a damn about fighting with it until it reaches a good enough level TO fight. I'm not gonna send out my level 19 eevee to fight while fighting level 32-35 pokemon.

Deleted
    All of mine will fight as well. But I don't give a damn about fighting with it until it reaches a good enough level TO fight. I'm not gonna send out my level 19 eevee to fight while fighting level 32-35 pokemon.
    Let's see..

My team is, Lucario, Golduck, Arcanine, Samurott, Unfezant. All being pokemon you can catch early on so I've leveled them together.

Let's see..

My team is, Riolu, Golduck, Arcanine, Samurott, Unfezant. All being pokemon you can catch early on so I've leveled them together.
    I focus on one pokemon at a time. My team is Lucario, Zoroark and soon to be growlithe. Out of every gym i've been through, only ONE of them i didn't face roll with my lucario.

Deleted
    I focus on one pokemon at a time. My team is Lucario, Zoroark and soon to be growlithe. Out of every gym i've been through, only ONE of them i didn't face roll with my lucario.
    I still prefer evenly leveling a whole team.

I played through Emerald recenly on Ruby with the same team he has in the manga. Mind you I dropped Castform later on. Think there's nothing for Black 2 yet so I was unable to do that for the game.

I still prefer evenly leveling a whole team.

I played through Emerald recenly on Ruby with the same team he has in the manga. Mind you I dropped Castform later on. Think there's nothing for Black 2 yet so I was unable to do that for the game.
    We have different techniques when we go about leveling our pokemon, but what does it matter as long as you can get through the elite four in the end, right?