Page 2 of 166 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    There is one thing I adore about this chapter: it pretty much defines Sasuke. Amazing things are happening - a semi-immortal guy summons a Death God, performs a harakiri only to ressurect himself, and then raises 4 of most powerfull ninja warriors ever using 6 symbiotes previously living in Sasuke as a vessel. And what does the Uchiha do? Well, he stands there looking bored. Douchebag.

Anyone knows why did Tobi ever want to adopt him and teach anything? I mean, he gained absolutely NO profit from it. Even when Sasuke killed Danzo Tobi would do that better and quicker, and more importantly - he know he was after Shisuis eye, so he would just concentrate on getting it. Why is this guy still around, when he doesn't contribute to pretty much anything?

Back to chapter - an amazing one, a huge leap in the right direction after the bullshitstorm of Naruto&Kyubi BroTeam winning the war with the power of friendship. There is mystery, there is connection to Japanese believes and mythology, there is a greater plot behind it all, there's Orochimaru the Badass. Funny that he doens't really hold any grudge agains Sasuke for killing him when he was incredibly sick and lying in bed. Well, gentleman.
    http://www.mangahit.com/naruto/593/

This chapter tells us a few things, Orochimaru apparently have no interest in the war itself, and he do still want Sasukes body

Deleted
    Finally, a thread about Naruto that is active!

I loved this chapter, I'm interested in what we will find out when the four Hokages start talking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

I loved this chapter, I'm interested in what we will find out when the four Hokages start talking.
    I hope they can. Seeing as how the jinchuriki and the others didn't talk once Kabuto and Obito took full control, Orochimaru might do the same thing, . But I doublt it will go that way. WAY too much to be said by those four.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I hope they can. Seeing as how the jinchuriki and the others didn't talk once Kabuto and Obito took full control, Orochimaru might do the same thing, . But I doublt it will go that way. WAY too much to be said by those four.
    They'll talk :-) Sasukes unsealed Orochimaru to ask him questions, but also the Hokage(s)

Deleted
    So what do you guys think: Sasuke having a massive hand in reanimating the soul of Naruto's father.

Is that it for Sasuke now? Surely no turning back from this one or do you think he may still be able to have a redemption story?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    So what do you guys think: Sasuke having a massive hand in reanimating the soul of Naruto's father.

Is that it for Sasuke now? Surely no turning back from this one or do you think he may still be able to have a redemption story?
    Personally, I've been hoping for a while now that Naruto just says f*ck it and chops Sasuke's head off, but I don't see bringing back the 4th as the final nail in the coffin. It could actually be the reverse, since the Hogakes' souls were sealed in the Shinigami's stomach for all eternity, which I assume is a bad thing. Now their souls are free, and once the Rez Jutsu is over, their souls go on to the regular afterlife or w/e.

If the Four Hokage are going to become involved in the War, the Alliance now have a full throttled chance against the Juubi, Madara, and Obito.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 04:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Quite an impressive chapter! Really makes me wonder how long this series will go on now. There's quite some stuff left to be dealt with now.
    Kishimoto stated it ends Winter of this year, but I'm expecting early Spring next year for it to end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    I don't see how bringing Naruto's father is going to make him angrier and mad at Sasuke, hell, this might be even a good thing for Naruto as it was for Gara.

As for Sasuke, I honestly don't see him anymore as a dangerous person, at the moment. He seems pretty neutral at the time being and I honestly still don't understand what he's after...

I don't see how bringing Naruto's father is going to make him angrier and mad at Sasuke, hell, this might be even a good thing for Naruto as it was for Gara.

As for Sasuke, I honestly don't see him anymore as a dangerous person, at the moment. He seems pretty neutral at the time being and I honestly still don't understand what he's after...
    Sasuke is still going to fight Naruto, and I'm still convinced Sasuke will die.

But at least Sasuke is now being logical about ALL of this.

Learning the History of the Uchiha and the village from Hashirama and the other Hokage might be the best decision hes ever made, because it'll help him make a well thought out, uncorrupted decision on what to do next.

Destroy the Leaf?

Or leave it be.

But in no way do I think the Leaf will be having Sasuke among its ranks again, dead or alive.

Sidenote: I loved the symbolism between when the Time Skip began, aka Naruto standing atop the same tower Sasuke did this one, and it being bright and day from a right sided angle, and then dark and night from a left sided angle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of thinking Sasuke is trolling all the bad guys and at the very end he'll be like "I was working undercover for the leaf this whole time." Hell, Itachi was. If not, I'd love to see him die, XD.

It's kind of funny that he gathers a group together to help him and doesn't tell them he wants to destroy the leaf village. He only tells Obito that. Which he could have been saying what Obito wanted to hear. Then you have Sasuke just walking out of the village no problem three years ago. How does the Sound Ninja 4 walk in and then them and Sasuke just walk out? I think they were let in and out. Tsunade sends him on an infiltration mission. That's the reason she only sends the small retrieval squad instead of Anbu. So they can do just enough to stop the 4, but not Sasuke. Then Sasuke kills Orochimaru before he switches bodies, mission accomplished? Then goes after Itachi, another rogue ninja. Up untill the Kage summit, he was doing the leaf BIG favors.

But this is all just my own little theory.

15+ Year Old Account
    Erm i missed something, i kinda jump the manga quite a bit as i prefer watching the anime. didn't orcihmaru die? I realise lots of people were reanimated but i didn't see it happen to orichmaru i don't think?

Don't wreck this thread too. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Erm i missed something, i kinda jump the manga quite a bit as i prefer watching the anime. didn't orcihmaru die? I realise lots of people were reanimated but i didn't see it happen to orichmaru i don't think?
    He got revived from his curse seal on Anko. You should actually read the manga lol.

Did anyone else notice Orochimaru used the body transfer to take over a white zetsu lol? Didn't think those things made good bodies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

He got revived from his curse seal on Anko. You should actually read the manga lol.
    Ah was it a recent manga? Or do you happen to know which one it was?

Nvm - The one named Orochimaru's Revival, who knew.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2013-01-31 at 09:10 PM.

Probably 590s, if you consider that recent lol.

Deleted
    Don't wreck this thread too. :/
    I don't get it.
    Did anyone else notice Orochimaru used the body transfer to take over a white zetsu lol? Didn't think those things made good bodies.
    I think it works because it has the Senju's DNA, no idea though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it.

I think it works because it has the Senju's DNA, no idea though.
    If I remember right, Madara said the white Zetsu were weak/poor copies of Hashirama. So would Orochimaru be stronger or weaker for taking control of one?

If the Hokages join the war, wouldn't that mean it would be the "first time" Minato sees Naruto?
    Unless of course the memories of the Chakra imprint that was in Naruto "merged" with the just freed Minato's soul.......

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for basically not looking up this myself, i don't really take in a lot of information from manga, especially since i've missed the last 100 or so episodes.

I saw the latest where the hokages get resurected. Are these going to be controlled? Are they good, bad etc? I thought orocimaru was bad? Or is he on the good side for the moment? xD

As you can see i'm not very upto date at the moment. I guess i could read the wiki.

Edit - Read up a few things but didn't really explain anything.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2013-02-03 at 11:40 PM.

Orochimaru is working on his own so unknown what will happen.

Dirk123 it's possible that Orochimaru will impart Minato with his own knowledge of Naruto so Minato knows but eh you're right that Minato shouldn't know a thing about Naruto from his chakra thing. I'm sure the author will fuck it up though.

Was pretty cool talking. I mean, the Uchiha darkness thing was cliche as fuck but whatever. I wanna hear 4th speak.