Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    A typical contest of "I've got bigger balls then you've got" i partake it. The one that contained teaspoons and wasabi paste.

I thought I seriously damaged my stomach, it burned like a fucking fire. But hey, I won! Yeeeeaaaa...

I tend to only eat food I enjoy. I've never been so starving that I had to do otherwise.

I guess sometimes I eat things on principle (because I said it would be good and it wasn't, so I eat it anyway out of pride). Like I tried to make a peanut butter banana sandwich once, but it was terrible, even though I like all the ingredients.

Oh oh oh and I tried eating a tablespoon of cinnamon once. It didn't end well.

Does drinking involving tequila count?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Oh oh oh and I tried eating a tablespoon of cinnamon once. It didn't end well.
    I did that once and succeeded, failed the gallon of chocolate milk challenge though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Wait, since when is water an ingredient in omelets? Are we thinking about the same food?
    Here's how I and more or less everyone I know makes an omelet: one egg, a dash of water, a teaspoon of salt, your favorite spices, and then cheese, meat, onions or whatnot if you want. This might not be the norm anywhere else in the world, but yeah. ANYWAY, my point was that whichever liquid you use, orange juice probably isn't a good substitute!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I use milk..never heard of water.
    If you use milk you're making scrambled eggs. Omelets are made with water.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I did that once and succeeded, failed the gallon of chocolate milk challenge though.
    Pff, i did that. With a broken straw!

*macho*

Natto.Disgusting.Also curios about the water and omelet thing.Water?

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I did the exact same thing once. Never again. NEVER! AGAIN!
    Amen, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    But - they are delicous. Just put lots of salt and then spoon it up!
    Aaah! Make it stop!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Some particular mushrooms. To the point where I wanted to vomit in the middle of the street. I didn't care, I just wanted to get rid of them.

I almost went through the same thing as the Avocado guy on the first page. Thankfully I stopped at one slice.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Rah55 View Post
    If you use milk you're making scrambled eggs. Omelets are made with water.
    I just looked it up..apparently teaspoon of water per egg is better than milk. Learn something every day.

Flatmate(roommate) while in Australia made Lemon chicken and tasted like such shit just complete lemon juice... and she said they usually put way more in it WTF??

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    My sister made chicken nuggets in a mini deep fryer. In her haste she grabbed a container of yellow liquid she thought was oil to cook them in. Turned out to be yellow dishwashing liquid and not oil. Soapy nuggets ... yum ...

The most recent one was disgusting armenian borsh. Tasted like water with cabbage. It was from an "authentic" armenian restaurant...

Worst thing i have ever cooked was nasty pancakes. They were just awful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    A typical contest of "I've got bigger balls then you've got" i partake it. The one that contained teaspoons and wasabi paste.

I thought I seriously damaged my stomach, it burned like a fucking fire. But hey, I won! Yeeeeaaaa...
    I ate sushi at this night club/bar/restaurant in Malta a few years back and with it came a couple of balls made out of wasabi paste. Each was a good 4 cm in diameter maybe a bit bigger.
    So i got into this bet with 2 of the bartenders that If I could eat one whole ball I'd drink for free for the rest of the night. So I did...and somehow managed to swallow it without spilling my insides on the bar.
    Was it worth it? Heeeeeeell no. I felt so bad after that I couldn't even enjoy my booze.
    NEVER AGAIN.

The one time I made pancakes. They were just awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went to college.

The caterers were Aramark.

'nuff said.

Fuck Aramark. Assholes serve great food when the school hosts important people (like Bill and Hilary Clinton, true story) but they make Igor from MASH look like a great cook otherwise.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    worst thing i ever ate? sushi. as for worst thing i ever made my self? i have no idea, so many of my meals i make taste bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    The one time I made pancakes. They were just awful.
    When i tried to make pancakes i was 14 and used too much oil. I had a fucking headache for 5 hours and stomach pain.