Deleted
    I just got me a Graves and... Man, is he awesome. Laned with a Blitz in my first game vs Ashe/Taric. Pull>WQELOLDEAD, all teh timez.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    Might try Nocturne, maybe get Shyvana at a later date when I have IP or RP lying around. She's a fun champion but her only real (Yet rather fun) CC is her ultimate which pulls enemies with her (Can be funny, as the ulti can pull them with you over walls to seperate them from their group or to pull them into a friendly tower or team member to kill them with great ease). Whereas Nocturne has a shield, a fear and is even able to dash and cause enemies to panic (He's always made me panic whenever his ulti goes off).
    This isn't a very detailed responce but still.
    Nocturne>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shyvana.
    That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I just got me a Graves and... Man, is he awesome. Laned with a Blitz in my first game vs Ashe/Taric. Pull>WQELOLDEAD, all teh timez.
    Try Taric and Graves combo. So many tears will be shed that day...

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I always just ctrl c the position I want (top/mid/jungle/adc/support), then when the game pops, press accept, then start clicking like mad where the chat box is supposed to be, then ctrl v and press enter quickly. Then pick a random champion for that position, then change to what you actually want to play for the lane.
    Works most of the time.
    Should i say you're my brother? because i do that all the time but sometime people cheat saying it didn't appear in the chat ¬¬'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Try Taric and Graves combo. So many tears will be shed that day...
    Oh, I played Graves/Taric a ton of times and it's so powerful it's ridiculous. It's just that I always was the Taric until now.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a very detailed responce but still.
    Nocturne>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shyvana.
    That is all.
    To better detail the explanation to that statement:

Nocturne fits better with the current meta than Shyvana does because of his fast clearingspeed and his ganking potential. Shyvana only has the fast clearing speed and counterjungling to rely on, and counterjungling isn't really a big deal in S3.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Should i say you're my brother? because i do that all the time but sometime people cheat saying it didn't appear in the chat ¬¬'
    Sure, one can never have too much brothers
    Oh and congrats with having your signature fixed lol.
    Oh, I played Graves/Taric a ton of times and it's so powerful it's ridiculous. It's just that I always was the Taric until now.
    I generally don't support, because I don't trust my friends, I cs 3x as good as them and generally know how to reposition myself and when to engage/who to focus, where as they might forget in the heat of battle. But when I DO support it's usually taric/leona since agressiveness is awesome. (Dat dazzle initiate).
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    To better detail the explanation to that statement:

Nocturne fits better with the current meta than Shyvana does because of his fast clearingspeed and his ganking potential. Shyvana only has the fast clearing speed and counterjungling to rely on, and counterjungling isn't really a big deal in S3.
    Yeah thanks for explaining, it was late and I didn't want to elaborate on it

Thresh getting discounted later today whoo!
    RETH

Deleted
    I'm not sure whether to choose Irelia or Elise for top lane. I played Irelia a fair bit when she was last free. I haven't played Elise yet but I do like how the champion itself looks a lot (I should have tried her when she was free >.>). What do ye think?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
    I'm not sure whether to choose Irelia or Elise for top lane. I played Irelia a fair bit when she was last free. I haven't played Elise yet but I do like how the champion itself looks a lot (I should have tried her when she was free >.>). What do ye think?
    Irelia is a tried and true top laner. I think Elise is a bit stronger right now...and a bit FotM.

Elise is probably more difficult to play effectively, but with a higher skill cap comes greater reward.

Also, choosing Elise gives you flexibility to go mid or jungle.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I'd go Elise as well, she seems to be quite powerful when mastered, ranged top hurts most of the bruisers now.

Want to buy a good Support champion, suggestions? xoxoxo
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezoar View Post
    Thresh, Taric, Leona, Blitzcrank, Nunu.

Also, xoxoxo looks really stupid. :<

Deleted
    Thresh, Taric, Leona, Blitzcrank, Nunu.

Also, xoxoxo looks really stupid. :<
    Watch out, or he'll </3 you!

Deleted
    ♥╭╮♥ (◕︵◕)

Deleted
    3:

10chars

If you want to splurge on a 6300, I'm fond of Lulu as well. She has a very good kit for mobility, poke, and baiting-- works especially well with a dive comp-- having people on your team like Hecarim, Irellia, Akali, etc. who really want to get into the middle of the enemy team.

Nunu is very, very simple, so he can be good to start with if you don't have much support experience. He works really well with Caitlin and Kog'maw. Soraka also has a pretty simple kit and is pretty safe, but she's fallen out of favor lately.

Taric is a great tanky support with sustain. He makes one hell of an aura bot, and tanks up pretty well late game.

If you want a support who can initiate, though, Blitzcrank is game-changing if you get good with his Rocket Grab, but he's banned a lot.

Leona's a good initiator as well, but she needs to bully her lane and get assists during early and mid game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lulu is one of those supports that can be played on just about every team and be useful. I would definitely recommend her.
    Taric is a good option, he has a very strong kit. He is melee though, so he takes a game or two to figure out. Overall he is very simple though, and not difficult to play.
    Sona is a champion I would recommend that everyone have. She is fairly easy to play at a decent level, and her ultimate is very powerful in team fights.

For more aggressive supports try Leona, blitz or zyra.

Would also recommend nunu. Blood boil is very powerful right now (it is being nerfed a bit, but it will still be strong) and he can be quite hard to push out of lane due to consume. Also your ranged AD will love you if you keep them blood boiled as much as you can. His snowball also hits for a good amount, slows AS and MS, so it's a powerful spell.

Since Vlad is on sale atm I'm thinking of buying him for another top lane Ap champ. Something I am lacking, currently I only have Cho for top Ap. Opinions?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Since Vlad is on sale atm I'm thinking of buying him for another top lane Ap champ. Something I am lacking, currently I only have Cho for top Ap. Opinions?
    Solid counter vs. those annoying Shen picks. I'd say he's a must have.