Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    They could learn from each other, Wrathion could use a bit more compassion, while Anduin really needs a reality check, compromising is okay but to be outright pacifist and expect others to behave the same way is stupid.
    I'd figure Anduin would be Xavier and Wrathion would be somewhat like Magneto from the X-men series but not totally copying it. Wrathion should be his own man as should Anduin excluding learning and developing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    I'd figure Anduin would be Xavier and Wrathion would be somewhat like Magneto from the X-men series but not totally copying it. Wrathion should be his own man as should Anduin excluding learning and developing.
    Though Anduin has to learn, he is the crown prince of a nation. If he continues to be that naive it will get many of his people killed in the long run.

These guys should just combine their personality and they will have perfect balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    These guys should just combine their personality and they will have perfect balance.
    Indeed something like Goku and Vegeta from DBZ when they fused. Vegito has the ruthlessness badassness of Vegeta but also has Goku's pure kind heart.

Sorry for the off topic couldn't resist. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I fucking love Wrathions flight form. It's so hilarious when you see it when you get your sha-touched gem.
    Isn't he just a whelp?

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Wrathion

Why is Sunwalker Dezco creeping? lawl
    For what he said in the White Tiger temple I would guess Dezco is tending to Anduin wounds.
    Dezco is a widowed father as Varian, and he showed a lot of respect and admiration for Anduin in Xuen presence. And Anduin seem to extend the same respect.

And we can't forget that Anduin and Baine are very close.
    Last edited by Buu; 2013-02-01 at 05:30 AM.

What I am only wondering is, last tme I saw Anduin his body was shattered. And now I see him playing games with Wrathion. Anything I miss between those time ?

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    What I am only wondering is, last tme I saw Anduin his body was shattered. And now I see him playing games with Wrathion. Anything I miss between those time ?
    Varian did ask for Velen, I think the guy knows one or two things about healing.