Deleted

Need some advice on V3 comp for 5.2

Hello guys,
    with my mates we are hesitating between 2 comps for the 5.2 : Godcomp or KFC.
    None of us have a good idea about the impact of the upcoming changes on the viability of these comp against a Ninjacleave for example.
    We are not gladiators, but we play pretty well and will invest ourselves a lot in the new season.
    Any help is appreciated !
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Izi View Post
    Hello guys,
    with my mates we are hesitating between 2 comps for the 5.2 : Godcomp or KFC.
    None of us have a good idea about the impact of the upcoming changes on the viability of these comp against a Ninjacleave for example.
    We are not gladiators, but we play pretty well and will invest ourselves a lot in the new season.
    Any help is appreciated !
    Thanks
    Based on patch notes at this point godcomp will suck in 5.2(well not horrible, but no where near what it us now) KFC will be good still, but not like it is now.

Based on your two choices I would say KFC, but I don't see either being the powerhouse they are this season

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by briggz View Post
    Based on patch notes at this point godcomp will suck in 5.2(well not horrible, but no where near what it us now)
    Because of the SP ?