View Poll Results: Census - What do people think MLP

Voters
46. This poll is closed
  • The show is awesome, and i'm a proud bronie!

14 30.43%
  • What the heck is My Little Pony? What makes it so awesome?

6 13.04%
  • I haven't seen it, but I'd give it a try.

2 4.35%
  • Bronies are a disease. Plain and simple.

24 52.17%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Non-flame poll about MLP

Just want to get a real census.

You already had one thread closed. Go to the megathread in the music/movies forum.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    You already had one thread closed. Go to the megathread in the music/movies forum.
    The link was to a thread. I wanted to make a poll. Should I have put the poll in another part of the forums. If so, I apologize.

I dunno it just seems like giant flamebait to me. You also didn't have the poll up when I responded so I thought you were just posting the same thread again, and for that I apologize.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercoven View Post
    The link was to a thread. I wanted to make a poll. Should I have put the poll in another part of the forums. If so, I apologize.
    Just ask your questions in the dedicated pony thread in Fun Stuff. Pony threads elsewhere tend to turn into flamewars before long.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    I dunno it just seems like giant flamebait to me. You also didn't have the poll up when I responded so I thought you were just posting the same thread again, and for that I apologize.
    No harm done.

The fact that the only real 'no' answer is "Bronies are a disease. Plain and simple." Suggests this is just asking for flaming, it's not a disease to like anything, least of all a TV show.
    I'll slap you so hard you'll feel like you've kissed a Freight Train..

15+ Year Old Account
    Not as bad as tbbt fanbase but still pretty bad.

Just want to get a real census.
    There should be an option for Something in the middle

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Just ask your questions in the dedicated pony thread in Fun Stuff. Pony threads elsewhere tend to turn into flamewars before long.
    I guess I don't see the point of making a "do you like MLP or not" poll thread and placing it in a MLP fan forum. The results may be one-sided.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no option for "I've seen an episode, didn't seem interesting to me in any way"

Where is the option for "it's not my thing, but If others like it that's cool"

Your answer options scream bias. inc flame.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

I figured option 2 was basically, neutral.. or unsure. I should have made a 5th option being "no opinion the matter", so that people don't get offended.
    Last edited by Evelyn; 2013-02-01 at 07:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I don't see the point of making a "do you like MLP or not" poll thread and placing it in a MLP fan forum. The results may be one-sided.
    Your poll choices are already one-sided - there's no option for middle ground, it's either "I'm a brony," "bronies are fags," or "wut?"

I don't understand the point of this.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post

Your answer options scream bias. inc flame.
    And some people's responses, scream bias. Just saying.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 08:01 AM ----------

Well I can't edit the poll now >.<

I find the brony thing cute. But not interested in joining this myself. The poll has too few options.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the "seen it, don't care for it, let people enjoy what they want" option? Kind of a biased poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    I find the brony thing cute. But not interested in joining this myself. The poll has too few options.
    Yeah I should have made an option "I have nothing against MLP, but it isn't my thing". Maybe a mod can throw that opinion into the poll?

I was little once so I know what little pony is, but I don't get why grown up internet people like them so much now.

"Bronies are a disease. Plain and simple." NO!! NO BIAS DETECTED !! there is no chance that some1 could be offended by this one ore something !! and there was no better more neutral way to word it for sure !!