Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Your pala is so bad, it hurts my pala feelings. Gratz on the kill, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaskar View Post
    Your pala is so bad, it hurts my pala feelings. Gratz on the kill, though.
    Care to elaborate? You know, constructive critisism is good, but really saying someone is bad w/o a reason doesn't mean anything...

Thanks for the grats though.

Sacred Shield 12 272.8 61.4 % #
    Shield of the Righteous 42 174.2 39.2 % #

How it should be: 94.5 % and 66.4 %
    The second one varies between builds (haste has bigger uptime, but less reduction), but I had like 45% at the start of the tier barely having caps.
    Last edited by Imaskar; 2013-02-01 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imaskar View Post
    Sacred Shield 12 272.8 61.4 % #
    Shield of the Righteous 42 174.2 39.2 % #
    Those are quite a bit low if you ask me.

Their sacred shield should have a quite bit higher uptime with a 6 second ICD on the absorb tick and 30 second duration. It scales with vengeance so it would be some pretty big absorbs.

Their SotR should be higher a 30% DR is pretty good for fights like that.
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2013-02-01 at 01:35 PM.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I know this is bad and pro paladins will yell at me, but I macro'd sacred shield to judgment with a 25 second cooldown and doubled my SS uptime, and it made a huge difference in my survivability. Not so much on this fight, the absorb shields don't matter so much, but on the rest of the tier it's been a lifesaver. SoR uptime is much more critical, and on this fight especially. He's running Holy Avenger, so he probably has a lot of SoR's at the same time then struggles to maintain them the rest of the fight. He's going for a haste build as opposed to a mastery build, you'd think that would let him get more SoR in. Then again there's a lot to pay attention to in the first half of this fight, and a kill is a kill.

Congrats on that, and on your ambershaper kill. That one looked very clean, and most guilds struggle with it.

Absorbs from SS really shine on this encounter. Macroing SS to J is not very good idea, but may work to begin with. I often recast SS when I obtain more vengeance even if its 20 seconds left. I will get bigger shields and this is what I want.
    And if this pala is in haste build and have 39% SotR uptime... this is catastrophically bad.