Thread: PvP presences

15+ Year Old Account

PvP presences

Just got back to the game, and everyone is taking the presence mastery glyph, that leaves me wondering: why do we need tp switch presences in combat now? I'm speaking from Unholy PoV.
    Any reply would be appreciated <3
    Natural Selection: Each time you say "Worgens" as a plural form of the word "Worgen", you have a 2/4/6% chance to be eaten by a grammar nazi.
    Tier 2 talent of the Grammar-specced "Player" class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lexonio View Post
    Just got back to the game, and everyone is taking the presence mastery glyph, that leaves me wondering: why do we need tp switch presences in combat now? I'm speaking from Unholy PoV.
    Any reply would be appreciated <3
    To quote part of a blue post.

"On survivability specifically, I feel like we're hearing that DKs are squishy and paladins are squishy and shaman are squishy, which makes me think that once Defensive Stance for warriors isn't overpowered that all melee might feel about the same. "

Basically, we die too quick and often DK's feel the need to go Blood presence now more than ever.

Deleted
    In 2v2 if you get focused you probably get owned really fast, even if you play with a healer. Switching to blood presence might help you to survive that burst damage window and the glyph will help you even more when you switch presences retaining a lot of your runic power gained.

When I play frost I always switch to blood presence vs Warrior and Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    As unholy you can roll in blood just fine. You only lose 10% movement speed and some rune regen which is easily made up with BT anyway. Frost, unfortunately, loses the biggest component of their damage: runic power generation and lower RP cost on FS.

The only time I'd recommend it on frost in arena is...well...never, really. You're a glass cannon as frost and your purpose is to kill as fast as you can before you die. Unholy, on the other hand, can operate well in BP and benefit from the defensive bonuses.