Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    It was still Thresh when I logged in about an hour or two ago. What's the new one? Lunar stuff?
    Just Generic Epic Track #112524. However, as generic as it is, it is also awesome. :)

After losing 6 matches in ranked, trying to do my 10 games i won one

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dignitas just had to forfeit versus Curse because of lag. Sad. I was really looking forward to that finale.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently at 2 wins 2 losses after my first 4 placement games. The games I got ADC I was able to do well in lane and win, when I was forced into jungle and top I still did decent but wasn't able to do as well and lost.

The new elo system is terrible. I've been matched with incredibly terrible teammates for the last 3 games. They played as if they were level 15. No teamwork, all feed. Pre-season 3 it was great. My teams actually did something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendXV View Post
    The new elo system is terrible. I've been matched with incredibly terrible teammates for the last 3 games. They played as if they were level 15. No teamwork, all feed. Pre-season 3 it was great. My teams actually did something.
    oh no, you got matched with terrible people! this has never happened to anyone before. this means the new system really must suck! oh no. whatever shall we do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    People really need to stop blaming them losing the lane on the enemy champion.
    some champions are counters to other champions. Garen won't survive a lane vs Teemo unless your jungler stalks the top jungle 24/7 and even then Teemo has free wards in the form of exploding mushrooms of annoyance.

some champions can not play vs other champions unless they get terribly fed/reach end game etc. that said Garen isn't particularly strong vs a set amount of champions. he is however generically good at what he does but lacks a hard gap closer which is almost a prerequisite of a top in the current meta today.

I do not see how Garen is any easier to play than any other top champion tho. they all pretty much lack skillshots and exotic manipulation of the environment in your favour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being matched with bad players doesn't necessarily speak about the new ranking system though - it could just be a stroke of bad luck, or the opposing team could have been quite a bit better so it made your teammates look bad.
    Armory
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Being matched with bad players doesn't necessarily speak about the new ranking system though - it could just be a stroke of bad luck, or the opposing team could have been quite a bit better so it made your teammates look bad.
    3 games in a row? Mid and ADC feeding lane? Our dragon was warded and we saw the jungler coming at like five miles away, and our Cait stood in lane farming and even went forward to engage in a 2v3.

Our Katarina "counter picks" Diana.

Our Karthus "counter picks" Katarina.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I rediscovered how awesome Rumble is.
    I like how almost a year ago, when I started playing LoL again, I got him and kept owning and mentioning how awesome he is for like two months, and people were like "lol k".
    MILLIONS OF YEARS LATER: Everyone figures how awesome he is. Am I just uninteresting or what

Also to answer a previous question; I thought Styles was you. It was shortly after he came back.
    He was being all "i suck now qq", and I was like "lol nope", the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing a lot more of Hecarim in ranked Silver D3 - D1. What gives? I hate the horse..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Seeing a lot more of Hecarim in ranked Silver D3 - D1. What gives? I hate the horse..
    He has a pretty beastly late game, assuming you can get over the hurdle of his weak early game. His W can heal for lots assuming he gets fed, and he makes great use of the new gauntlet.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I like how almost a year ago, when I started playing LoL again, I got him and kept owning and mentioning how awesome he is for like two months, and people were like "lol k".
    MILLIONS OF YEARS LATER: Everyone figures how awesome he is. Am I just uninteresting or what

Also to answer a previous question; I thought Styles was you. It was shortly after he came back.
    He was being all "i suck now qq", and I was like "lol nope", the end.
    I played him a bunch right around the flamespitter fix. I don't remember why I dropped him. It was probably for Darius or Riven. He's a solid way to gain Elo though. I could be really behind or underfed as Rumble, but his ult is so awesome that it completely screws over the other team in team fights. Of course, it's really buggy on smart cast so I've screwed up a bunch, but when it works I destroy people.

I always zone people out of lane as Rumble. Even jerks like Singed. Good feel.

@Hecarim: Yeah, great late game. Seeing how easy it is to get fed on... "less experienced" players (or bad if you will), he is very effective in that range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I just played Nocturne jungle as a tank and by tank I mean the only damage item I built watos Frozen Mallet. I just dominated and it was great because AD Yi was murdered by me so many times... Thornmail, his biggest counter. Ryze became a powerhouse in the end and anyone who was snared was demolished within seconds usually. I seem to like Nocturne in the jungle quite a bit due to how fucking easy it is to gank lanes. I mean seriously I can gank Lee Sin all day long and not have trouble.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Well I just played Nocturne jungle as a tank and by tank I mean the only damage item I built watos Frozen Mallet. I just dominated and it was great because AD Yi was murdered by me so many times... Thornmail, his biggest counter. Ryze became a powerhouse in the end and anyone who was snared was demolished within seconds usually. I seem to like Nocturne in the jungle quite a bit due to how fucking easy it is to gank lanes. I mean seriously I can gank Lee Sin all day long and not have trouble.
    You didn't build a Wriggles? Noc has enough Innate Damage with Q & W to go Wriggles as only real offensive item early game. Then if you're snowballing grab a BC or if you aren't/team's only engage sadly, then a Aegis or Warmogs. I feel that Mallet is generally a waste on Noc; You have enough gap close and sticking with W & E, and I'd rather get the pure tank items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    You didn't build a Wriggles? Noc has enough Innate Damage with Q & W to go Wriggles as only real offensive item early game. Then if you're snowballing grab a BC or if you aren't/team's only engage sadly, then a Aegis or Warmogs. I feel that Mallet is generally a waste on Noc; You have enough gap close and sticking with W & E, and I'd rather get the pure tank items.
    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/23153816#history

EDIT: We didn't have anyone else who could really tank. Talon, Ryze, Janna, Graves... I was best suited to build full tank which worked out quite well in the end.
    Hey everyone

My first win in ranked after losing 6 games, not all in one go though. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29273766#history

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    My first win in ranked after losing 6 games, not all in one go though. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29273766#history
    Gratz. I am currently at 3 wins out of 5 games, with my success being when I got ADC.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 games in a row? Mid and ADC feeding lane? Our dragon was warded and we saw the jungler coming at like five miles away, and our Cait stood in lane farming and even went forward to engage in a 2v3.

Our Katarina "counter picks" Diana.

Our Karthus "counter picks" Katarina.
    But why would the league system find 5 good players for the opposing team and some bad players on your team so you guys could have an imbalanced patch? To me it just sounds like some of the players on either team could have been a bit out of their league because of how people can get carried in teamgames. It's not really the matchmaking systems fault if they have around the same rating.
    Armory
    Twitter