Presence shift macro please (unholy)!!!

my power shift macro on my druid is keybinded to Shift+space bar. I want to do a macro for my unholy DK that alternated between Unholy presence and Blood Presence every time i use it

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence !Unholy Presence, !Blood Presence

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence !Unholy Presence, !Blood Presence
    thanks will try it out

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 03:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kidace View Post
    thanks will try it out
    it seems that it shifts me to unholy for the first click then to blood for the second, i lose a lot of runic power that way

Deleted
    That is intended... You can use the rune for saving you 70% of your runic power, but it is intended that you lose your RP without it

Use Glyph of Shifting Presences.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

i know that , i think you guys didnt understand me.

The macro that Tehterokkar gave me shifts me to unholy again and then unto blood if i press it twice. So i mean that is there a way that it shifts to blood at the first click

Just switch them around in that case.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

alt+1 = Blood Precense
    alt+2 = Frost Precense
    alt+3 = Unholy Precense

From Reinhart Da Russians youtube clip about dk macros;

/cast [mod:shift] frost presence
    /cast [nomod:shift] Blood Presence
    /cast [nomod:shift] unholy presence

Using shift with the macro always switches to frost. Without modifier it toggles between blood and unholy. Shift them around for your likeing/need.
    Last edited by Mocla; 2013-02-02 at 08:33 PM.