That's interesting none of the speculation is correct yet. such a fucking tease. Is it possible to both hate it and love it at the same time?

10+ Year Old Account

Kevin VanOrd ‏@fiddlecub
    @GambleMike Playable Elcor confirmed.

LOL. I'd play one.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 10:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    The suspense burns. D:
    I know! Gah! I want my DLC and my ME4!
    Putin khuliyo

Meh, Valkyrie II.

i cant for the love of god do this weeks challenge... nobody is trying to do it in mp ...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    i cant for the love of god do this weeks challenge... nobody is trying to do it in mp ...
    I can help you do it later if you want, and play on PC that is. I did it first try yesterday in a duo gold, you just gotta rocket the spawns with 5+ enemies and its all good.

Use infiltrator so you can get close to a spawn without being killed.
    Last edited by RoboA; 2013-02-02 at 05:05 PM.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

I soloed it on Bronze with the Batarian Soldier. Specced into AoE Inferno Grenades with as much damage as possible. Just lob a few at a spawn when a new wave starts. I was done by wave 6 and just let myself die.

Deleted
    I did it in the first 30min of play in a plat game
    Rockets during an assassination objective

10+ Year Old Account
    So all I have to do is kill five enemies in one shot?
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    So all I have to do is kill five enemies in one shot?
    Three times
    In one game
    I think it's just at the same time though, seen it happen with multiple people, but it's obviously harder to do than aoe all at once.

Solod a bronze with a volus engineer and recon mines. Got the weekend challenge by wave 3.

any sugestion for a map and enemies? i have been trying to solo but i only get like 3 guys in each spawn point so it's never enough

I did firebase glacier with cerberus

any sugestion for a map and enemies? i have been trying to solo but i only get like 3 guys in each spawn point so it's never enough
    I got it on Glacier with Geth. Just keep playing. If they don't spawn close enough in the beginning, they surely will later on.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    That's interesting none of the speculation is correct yet. such a fucking tease. Is it possible to both hate it and love it at the same time?
    Mike Gamble is a pathological liar. Just giving the heads up on that. The guy can't tell the truth to save his own life. In fact he can be in the situation that his life would be nice and safe, and is put in danger for his need to lie.

It's a known psychic sickness he have. He can't avoid to lie.

P.S.: one recent example is that Hudson posted the Citadel picture, and Gamble posted the Krogan one. Gamble did SWEAR that none was from MP, since there was no MP DLC being produced. Promptly disproved as the MP DLC leaked.
    Last edited by Buu; 2013-02-02 at 08:07 PM.

It's called marketing. He's not the first to do it, and he's certainly not the last. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    This..
    I'll try the Cerberus solo on Firebase White

Deleted
    I did FB London on silver against the Reapers. Just wait till they spawn at one of the far sides of the map (where the LZ is) they do spawn there pretty frequently and after a bunch of them spawned right at the same spot use the Rocket launcher.

Did this in a solo match and was done with the challenge by wave 6 (assasination mission helps a lot btw).

They could at least try to make the weekend challenges a bit harder tho'
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-02-02 at 10:09 PM.

i got myself a hurricane... i dont even smgs....

Deleted
    i got myself a hurricane... i dont even smgs....
    Hurricane is literally the best SMG.
    Its shots count as 2 per hit so less armour dmg reduction (still take piercing mod/ammo if you can)

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Hurricane is literally the best SMG.
    Its shots count as 2 per hit so less armour dmg reduction (still take piercing mod/ammo if you can)
    Lol, when did you change your name?