Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Softcore. Character's name is Harnth.
    Funny, I found Vaal to be much easier than Siren. Vaal has to many avoidable mechanics and once you've played enough MMO's you can just waltz around and take your sweet time killing him.
    Last edited by mmoc94e579c637; 2013-02-02 at 10:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocassius View Post
    Funny I found Vaal to be much easier than Siren. Vaal has to many avoidable mechanics and once you've played enough MMO's you can just waltz around and take your sweet time killing him.
    I'm a bit of a klutz with these games. Also, Siren was a pain in the ass for me as well. Had to use several portals.

Although, I've been playing my Duelist archer and having a much easier time. I went into the Church at level 19, 2 levels below the area level, and never had a problem.

Also found 2 Lightning Strike gems, which is great because I passed them up as the quest reward on my Shadow.
    Last edited by Grizzly Willy; 2013-02-02 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Meant archer, not ranger.

Deleted
    I'm a bit of a klutz with these games. Also, Siren was a pain in the ass for me as well. Had to use several portals.

Although, I've been playing my ranger and having a much easier time. I went into the Church at level 19, 2 levels below the area level, and never had a problem.

Also found 2 Lightning Strike gems, which is great because I passed them up as the quest reward on my Shadow.
    Oh, as melee you are royally screwed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep! My shadow is dual fist weapons w/ Evasion. Pretty squishy, especially with those guys shooting chaos damage at me.

Deleted
    Lol. Just traded an explosive arrow gem with 17% quality for 10 chaos and 3 alch, no idea if it's worth it or not but if felt like a good trade for atleast for me.

Trading is fun. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Lol. Just traded an explosive arrow gem with 17% quality for 10 chaos and 3 alch, no idea if it's worth it or not but if felt like a good trade for atleast for me.

Trading is fun. xD
    And so the addiction begins....

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

Trading is fun. xD
    that is a huge ripoff, it's worth at least a few exalted orbs :/ explosive arrow is main bow dps for singletarget and 17% is just damn

Yep! My shadow is dual fist weapons w/ Evasion. Pretty squishy, especially with those guys shooting chaos damage at me.
    yeah i feel you man, my CI dagger shadow is still quite squishy because I have troubles with getting the gear for my spec :/ especially before speccing CI those chaos mobs really take a turn on you.

Guys what you think about this Ice Summoner Witch build?

Ice Witch Summoner

Ofc Im aware that I will shatter some mobs but I think with so many mobs around corpses are not problem. Also I really like the ice spear for single target and slows are always nice. Could this work in HC?

best iron ring i think i've ever found...think i'll stick it on a templar

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post

best iron ring i think i've ever found...think i'll stick it on a templar

hoooooly moly that thing is nice, it is just lacking 1 mod (all res so it fits all chars)

Fire trap works really well against them if you know how to aim as they spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsz View Post
    hoooooly moly that thing is nice, it is just lacking 1 mod (all res so it fits all chars)
    Imho that 19%!(?) chaos resist does the job pretty well. I can get all res easily elsewhere.

Just got this ring, very interesting.

On a completely unrelated note, the music in the game is freaking awesome. I just felt like mentioning that after having the game in the background for an hour and wondering why browsing felt so epic.

Deleted
    I've added a PoE channel to my TS server (in my sig). If anyone wants to use it for grouping with their friends or public parties, feel free

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay got my first Unique drop today! a nice bow... sadly the drop was on my Witch, that I made after deleting my ranger...

Anyone want to trade any Unique 1h sword for a Unique bow Silverbranch
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2013-02-03 at 01:38 AM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Unique items, I found the Unique Lapis Amulet, Stone of Lazhwar on my first character pretty before I could ever use it. I'm not sure what it means when it says 50% of block chance applied to spells.

It means you have a 50% chance to block spells with either a shield or dual wielding.

Spells normally can not be blocked. Spells always "hit", so to speak. Some unique items and talents allow one to block a spell if eligible on the roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah. I was assuming it meant that it applied to spells you cast, so it didn't make much sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Guys what you think about this Ice Summoner Witch build?

Ice Witch Summoner

Ofc Im aware that I will shatter some mobs but I think with so many mobs around corpses are not problem. Also I really like the ice spear for single target and slows are always nice. Could this work in HC?
    I am doing an ice crit build and I noticed that most ice witches use pulse. The reason for this is the scaling. I do have both specter and zombies, and though I haven't taken Lord of the dead and the nodes around it, they do moderately well until end bosses. End bosses pretty much wipe out my minons very quickly.

My main abilities are cold snap, freezing pulse, firestorm (for aoe), and freezing pulse for the crit bonus. I would definitely check out the main forums for build ideas as well. It is very active there.
    Last edited by Kiry; 2013-02-03 at 04:24 AM.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger