Deleted

My one big problem with Pandaria leveling.

Is that there are only 4 dungeons, said dungeons hardly provide any Exp as there is hardly any trash in two of those and worse of all the itemization is completly broken. This was already mentioned to GC in the beta and his response was along the line of "all spell cloth without hit is also healer gear".

My priest is currently in full Pandaria crafted blue gear with a few pieces from dungeons, a few because there are hardly any drops at all. Shado Pan monastery for example drops a single cloth item if I'm not mistaken, at the same time it drops around 5-7 plate/mail ones. The other dungeons aren't any different and if there IS spell cloth it usually has no spirit on it whatsoever.

Also not in a single 85-90 dungeon drops a trinket, none. How in the hell is this good itemization or supposed to be "fun"? Are they really trying to force people to stay out of dungeons and battlegrounds this time around and go through the same boring quests for the 10.th time by rewarding better and more items through quests then for a dungeon run?

Throughtout leveling for TBC and Wrath I did maybe 4 or 5 dungeons before hitting cap. I don't see this as a problem.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Dragonling from engineering, and plenty from quests, they want you to actually do quests for gear, since alot of trinkets are in townlong/dread wastes

Have you considered that your problem might be you trying to force yourself to level up 10 characters despite not really wanting to?

Besides, i'd argue the quests are less boring because you do each of them only once per character. Unlike the dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling up doesn't require that much spirit and you're welcome to reforge. I don't see the issue with the gear.

I have to agree, apart from the initial quests I completely avoid the dungeons and go pure-questing.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Shado-Pan Monastery does have a single cloth caster item drop, but the other one at that level, Mogu'Shan Palace, has six, so... They were just distributed rather poorly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Throughtout leveling for TBC and Wrath I did maybe 4 or 5 dungeons before hitting cap. I don't see this as a problem.
    This exactly. One reason I haven't been logging in much is because we're getting close to the "queue in cities" game play again...

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Is that there are only 4 dungeons, said dungeons hardly provide any Exp as there is hardly any trash in two of those and worse of all the itemization is completly broken. This was already mentioned to GC in the beta and his response was along the line of "all spell cloth without hit is also healer gear".

My priest is currently in full Pandaria crafted blue gear with a few pieces from dungeons, a few because there are hardly any drops at all. Shado Pan monastery for example drops a single cloth item if I'm not mistaken, at the same time it drops around 5-7 plate/mail ones. The other dungeons aren't any different and if there IS spell cloth it usually has no spirit on it whatsoever.

Also not in a single 85-90 dungeon drops a trinket, none. How in the hell is this good itemization or supposed to be "fun"? Are they really trying to force people to stay out of dungeons and battlegrounds this time around and go through the same boring quests for the 10.th time by rewarding better and more items through quests then for a dungeon run?
    The dungeons provide a lot of xp. First, you have the quests. Second, you have the bonus XP for queuing with dungeon finder. The gear issue has already been addressed in this thread, so I won't comment on that.
    Last edited by Belloc; 2013-02-03 at 01:57 AM.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

15+ Year Old Account

Mogu'shan drops a trinket
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 (lol) different two-handers with strength? Check. Cloth spirit chest? Nope, sorry, priests. Too bad for you. It's a small gripe but I really do not understand how Blizzard can make such errors unless they flatout just don't give a shit about dungeon itemization. Also, it would be nice if any of the leveling trinkets weren't just complete, utter trash. God forbid they put a main stat trinket in the game before heroics instead of shitty Mastery w/ Crit proc, etc, trinkets.

I do also love how they gave blacksmithing a 463 spirit AXE. Yeah, sorry druids and priests, you're apparently not worthy and we feel the need to cockblock you on this one for absolutely no reason whatsoever other than we just fucking hate you.
    Last edited by foxHeart; 2013-02-03 at 02:17 AM.
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    How about NO? You guys claim that Mogushan drops a lot of cloth items, it doesn't. It's 3 in total and only ONE has spirit on it. The trinket dropping in Mogushan is a tank trinket and the only one dropping in the entire !4! level dungeons.

It's great and all that you guys enjoy questing through the same boring quest zones for the x.th time, I don't. My point stands. The only dungeons rewarding 450 loot are Mogushan and Shado Pan monastery and there is a whole bunch of plate and mail but only 4 cloth items all in all and to add insult to injury gloves drop twice rendering one drop obsolete.

Even taking the previous two level dungeons into account there are hardly any cloth items and there are only two weapons, one being a main hand when there is no offhand aside from one around ilevel 410.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about NO? You guys claim that Mogushan drops a lot of cloth items, it doesn't. It's 3 in total and only ONE has spirit on it. The trinket dropping in Mogushan is a tank trinket and the only one dropping in the entire !4! level dungeons.
    I said caster items, not cloth items. In addition to the three cloth drops, there's a caster dagger, a caster necklace, and a caster cloak. (PS: Check out how much leather there is in those two dungeons. Clothies have it much better.)

As someone else mentioned, you don't need spirit on every item while leveling. What you get from reforging is usually more than enough.

It's great and all that you guys enjoy questing through the same boring quest zones for the x.th time, I don't. My point stands. The only dungeons rewarding 450 loot are Mogushan and Shado Pan monastery and there is a whole bunch of plate and mail but only 4 cloth items all in all and to add insult to injury gloves drop twice rendering one drop obsolete.

Even taking the previous two level dungeons into account there are hardly any cloth items and there are only two weapons, one being a main hand when there is no offhand aside from one around ilevel 410.

You already said you have the blue crafted gear -- it's basically the same thing as 450 dungeon gear. Those PvP stats are, essentially, free. Why worry so much about leveling blues?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu