Memory timings/Frequency Question

Recently put a new build together and I went with an A10-5800K this time. I'm not using a discrete card, so I got some fast memory to better utilize the onboard graphics. This is the memory I bought, this is the motherboard I bought and below are the timings and frequencies. I noticed it says Max bandwidth is only 800MHz, but then the DRAM frequency seems like its right. Am I losing my mind >_>

It's running at 2128 Mhz.. or there abouts. SPD is basically what your motherboard picks up the RAM as by default. Doesn't matter too much as generally you pick the default overclock setting for them to get the rated speeds. So if you set the RAM to default it would be 1600 Mhz... and right now it's running it's overclocked profile of 2128 Mhz.
    Last edited by The Cat; 2013-02-03 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
    It's running at 2128 Mhz.. or there abouts. SPD is basically what your motherboard picks up the RAM as by default. Doesn't matter too much as generally you pick the default overclock setting for them to get the rated speeds. So if you set the RAM to default it would be 1600 Mhz... and right now it's running it's overclocked profile of 2128 Mhz.
    Kk thanks.